The Birthday Thread

Shivertongue

Many thanks Bit!! And Happy Happy Birthday @Invocation! I hope you birthday is filled with Cosmere filled fun!! I dunno where you live but where I live it is rainy, oh well here's hoping it.will become a Highstorm and the Stormfather will carry me off on a cloud of Stormlight! :P

9 hours ago, BitBitio said:

Happy Birthday @whattheHoid and @Invocation!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Many thanks Bit!! And Happy Happy Birthday @Invocation! I hope you birthday is filled with Cosmere filled fun!! I dunno where you live but where I live it is rainy, oh well here's hoping it.will become a Highstorm and the Stormfather will carry me off on a cloud of Stormlight! :P

I feel you. It's been raining for  a week straight where I'm at. I hate the Weeping. I hope your birthday is as good as it can be as well!

*has been crouched behind the couch for hours, the lights dimmed, waiting for Prince Dusty to walk in the door so I can leap out and start his surprise party*

*Prince Dusty sneaks up behind me, and shouts:*

7 hours ago, PrinceDusty said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Ha, beat all of you to it. 

THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE, DUSTY! You know what, I'm still going to wish you a happy birthday, even though it's redundant. So there! Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday, ole Dusty. I wish you fell winds and the bane of the earth...

Maybe that was a joke. 

Just kidding, have a great birthday! I mean, you’re only two years from having to pay taxes and work a full time job! Lucky you! 

I’m only here to brighten everyone’s day. 

Seriously, though, enjoy being able to drive. I’m sure that you’ll do great on the driving tests and stuff. Maybe you can even go a few years before getting in an accident. 

Axel slowly grinned an evil, evil grin. The sort of look that a demon would give its victim before dragging the helpless person into the void. The sort of look that only one person could wear elegantly...

And that person was Axel, who was actually the devil in disguise. 

• 2 weeks later...