the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Pretty much I get to take care of troublemakers in court. I won’t be super active, but if you need someone thrown out, just mention me and I’ll be here.

will keep in mind.

Jury Member Myrtle Crumbs woke with a start. She had arrived late to the proceedings, sneaking in as Mr. Ghostblood had begun his address. By the time he had finished speaking, Myrtle had begun to doze off. Luckily, she was spared the embarrassment of sleeping in court by a clamorous chorus of indubitabilities.

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"@SmilingPanda19 and @Part Of The Narrative how many cookies have you each given to  @Just-A-Stick"

“I unfortunately have not had the pleasure of giving her any cookies. I have given her many hugs though.” I shrug. “Hugs are nice. I like warm hugs.” 
I clear my throat. “May I call a witness?” (I definitely know what I’m doing)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

9 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Just-A-Stick, or, Stick, as I prefer to be called, is watching all this with apprehension and seems scared. 

*tiny wave*

*whisper* It’s gunna be okay pumpkin pie, no matter what happens we both love and care about you very much 

26 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I unfortunately have not had the pleasure of giving her any cookies. I have given her many hugs though.” I shrug. “Hugs are nice. I like warm hugs.” 
I clear my throat. “May I call a witness?” (I definitely know what I’m doing)

"your request of witness is granted.

13 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Just-A-Stick, or, Stick, as I prefer to be called, is watching all this with apprehension and seems scared. 

that would be a lot of fun.😁

Ráven looked disapprovingly at the jury members who arrived late, but turned and addressed the court. “Chairperson Eddie, ( @Edema Rue ), you did pass this law, correct? I have no memory of it existing.”

@RoyalBeeMage

“Rooibos with a touch of oatly,” they whispered back.

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

46 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

*tiny wave*

*whisper* It’s gunna be okay pumpkin pie, no matter what happens we both love and care about you very much 

"CALL FORTH YOUR WITNESS AND STOP TALKING TO THE CHILD FOR GODS SAKE"

"I was proposing a recess because i had to leave, evidently the court is falling apart already" he lifts his chin. "Let us begin again. from the beginning. High Judge, you may have your gavel back but if you whack it, i will not give it back"

55 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“I call @The Wandering Wizard to the stand to prove that hugs are just as or more valuable as cookies ESPECIALLY if the child’s love language is touch.” 

"I AGREE

HOWEVER

I HATH GIVEN MANY HUGS TO HER IN REAL LIFE"

I glare at the judge defiantly.

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mr T. T. Ghostblood strode forward slowly and deliberately. He gazed around the room at each and every member of the jury. Finally, he set his suitcase down on a table and withdrew a few papers. He licked his finger and lifted a page. Finally, he cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Your Honor and the jury, before you consider this case I must bring to light the following facts."

he lifted another page, straightened the stack, continued. "Several people have been accepted to various Shardic families in these esteemed forums. Several to different ones. Is it an outlandish proposition that the child can be a part of both families? And, in the situation where there are conflicting interests of the mothers, that perhaps a third party can step in and make the final decision? Your honor, I propose that a regulating authority be brought into the fray. Thus, there is a final authority to conflicts between the two regarding the child."

The lawyer straightened the papers, lifted one, continued, "And, one more thing, I would like to bring to light a law. That law being: she who gives cookies is mother. This was passed on the 32nd of Undecember in the Guilds forum by the Senatus Dessertus, led by Chairman @Edema Rue. Shall I continue?"

its not weird.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"fine! once the witness has arived we will start from the beginning. @Part Of The Narrative is there any witness or lawyer you want to call forward during this recess?"

I would like to call forth

*drumroll*

@Just-A-Stick

*wiggles eyebrows triumphantly*