the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven springs into action. "you will not die on me kid..." he grimaces. "I will help them" He pulls out his phone as he starts ripping his shirt to make bandages.

"DUDE, I CALLED THE AMBULANCE ALREADY, PUT THAT NOKIA LOOKING THING AWAY RIGHT NOW," I feel Stick's forehead.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar burst out of the court, widening his eyes.

Nearby, a being watched from the shadows. No, that's not right. The being was the shadows... Yes, that was right. Shadow  watched them, specifically Thaidakar. This... this was fascinating. It had taken him awhile, ages, to find the right universe. This new one was the perfect one. This Thaidakar was the one. 

Shadow unmerged from the shadows, forming into a pale man with a dark suit. No-one saw him, not until it was too late. He rushed forward, putting a hand on Thaidakar's shoulder, "It's time to go."

Thaidakar jerked from Shadow's grip, "What the- Bailiff!"

"We have work to do."

"I- I'm doing my work here!"

"You are needed. I will return you to this universe once our work is finished. I am sincerely sorry, my friend, but trillions of lives are at stake, perhaps more."

"What... you're insane! Insane!"

"I think not."

In a burst of purple energy, they were both gone.

@Immortal Platypus

you did not. there is no way you're going to do what I think you're gonna do. you're gonna end up as bad as Nameless