the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he glares with a vengeance. "You... you can shut up because this is MY courtroom, and it follows MY rules and I will NOT stand for you disrespecting me." He grits his teeth. "Now sit down. now."

"Law doesn't apply to me." Elan says. "Also, this is MY courtroom now. You sit down."

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

"Law doesn't apply to me." Elan says. "Also, this is MY courtroom now. You sit down."

"Sir. No one is above the law, so if i hurt you, i will turn myself in and have my law liscense revoked, which i do not want to do, and I have a family to feed. Please."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Sir. No one is above the law, so if i hurt you, i will turn myself in and have my law liscense revoked, which i do not want to do, and I have a family to feed. Please."

"Of course, the law that no one is above the law is beneath me." Elan says, grinning maniacally. "Now, let's get down to business." 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Sticketh glances at @Invisible. "Sir, are you mentally stable?" 

"OF COURSE NOT!!! YOU TRY BEING RIPPED ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE AGAINST YOUR WILL, AND THEN TELL ME YOU'RE STILL SANE!!!"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I was given permission. Please stop shouting"

"Who gave you permission?" Elan says, pulling something out of his pocket. "Well, it doesn't matter. The building won't be here much longer."

Just now, Invisible said:

"OF COURSE NOT!!! YOU TRY BEING RIPPED ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE AGAINST YOUR WILL, AND THEN TELL ME YOU'RE STILL SANE!!!"

"Who gave you permission?" Elan says, pulling something out of his pocket. "Well, it doesn't matter. The building won't be here much longer."

"The owner. and why do you say that?" he looks genuinely worried. He wouldnt make an orphan of my children... would he? is he that crazy right now?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"The owner. and why do you say that?" he looks genuinely worried. He wouldnt make an orphan of my children... would he? is he that crazy right now?"

Elan reveals what he is holding. "When I press this button, this entire building will be forcibly ripped apart atom by atom, each piece flung across time and reality." He starts laughing, his expression crazed. 

Meet the antagonist:

Insane Elan

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

Elan reveals what he is holding. "When I press this button, this entire building will be forcibly ripped apart atom by atom, each piece flung across time and reality." He starts laughing, his expression crazed. 

Raven jumps. "NO"

yikes.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven jumps. "NO"

Elan rests his thumb on the button. Then he presses it.

"Whoops," He says, grinning crazily. 

The building begins to shake uncontrollably.

Edited by Invisible

Elan rests his thumb on the button. Then he presses it.

"Whoops."

The building begins to shake uncontrollably.

Raven feels tears come to his eyes. "Idiot!" he shouts over the shaking. then he kneels down, and gives up. God, Please protect my family. Protect my friends. and forgive this man for what he is doing.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven feels tears come to his eyes. "Idiot!" he shouts over the shaking. then he kneels down, and gives up. God, Please protect my family. Protect my friends. and forgive this man for what he is doing.

Elan walks over to the crying judge, ignoring the punch in the face. "There is no one who will help you now." He whispers in the man's ear. "Pray all you want. No one is going to help you." He grabs the man and the two of them disappear, collapsing in on themselves right before the building explodes outwards in a burst of light brighter than the sun.

-----------

Far away from where the courtroom was, Elan and the judge appear. A knife appears in Elan's hand and he holds it up to the judge's throat. 

"Now tell me. Who are you."

Elan walks over to the crying judge, ignoring the punch in the face. "There is no one who will help you now." He whispers in the man's ear. "Pray all you want. No one is going to help you." He grabs the man and the two of them disappear, collapsing in on themselves right before the building explodes outwards in a burst of light brighter than the sun.

-----------

Far away from where the courtroom was, Elan and the judge appear. A knife appears in Elan's hand and he holds it up to the judge's throat. 

"Now tell me. Who are you."

He looks up, his eyes tearful. "My name is Raven. why did you do this?"

He looks up, his eyes tearful. "My name is Raven. why did you do this?"

"Because..." Elan hisses, "The world must know... everyone must be everywhere... the world... worlds... must know..."

"So, Raven. Ever seen... the multiverse?"

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

HAHAHAHAHA

"Because..." Elan hisses, "The world must know... everyone must be everywhere... the world... worlds... must know..."

"So, Raven. Ever seen... the multiverse?"

"No" he thinks for a moment. "no, not really"

There are enough insane elans already.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No" he thinks for a moment. "no, not really"

Not really. Well... yeah, most of them are completely mentally healthy and normal compared to him.

"Good. Would you like to see it?" He pulls out a huge weapon. "This will let you see all of it. If you survive it." He starts cackling again.

"Good. Would you like to see it?" He pulls out a huge weapon. "This will let you see all of it. If you survive it." He starts cackling again.

"Please dont kill me..." he cries. "No... Ill do anything not to die..." he whimpers. That's a lie... but it has a most-truth to it.

"Please dont kill me..." he cries. "No... Ill do anything not to die..." he whimpers. That's a lie... but it has a most-truth to it.

"You don't want to die?" Elan says. "You sure? This universe... it won't be around for long. Not... pure enough. No... it'll have to go... death would be a better end than what is coming..."