the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

38 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“You are welcome to call him.” Roy says as a small burst of energy surged through him

I had the Court of Elans since before you were born.

36 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Thank you."

@Invisible

"Dude." Elan says, "No. I am not lowering myself to your level. The only court I follow is the Court of Elans. And since they don't know I'm doing this, they can't get me in trouble!"

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Dude." Elan says, "No. I am not lowering myself to your level. The only court I follow is the Court of Elans. And since they don't know I'm doing this, they can't get me in trouble!"

*screams*

I'm done.

Excuse me. 

On 2/7/2024 at 8:09 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"how do you trust him? he just turned someone's son into dust!"

"Sometimes we must trust," Ráven said. "It can be the only way to accomplish anything in this cruel, cruel, world." They shuffle into the court after everybody and sit down in the seats appointented for the jury. I should be a juror for this case...I'm far too biased...but I can't just let my only shot at getting out of this universe go away.

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"@Just-A-Stickwhy do you want to sue @Invisible?"

"This person!" She points to @Invisible, "Keeps calling me weird nicknames that have to do with trees, logs, stick, leaves, and the like. I believe, Your Honor, that my contact in his phone is, in fact "Lady Log"...."

@TheRavenHasLanded 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"This person!" She points to @Invisible, "Keeps calling me weird nicknames that have to do with trees, logs, stick, leaves, and the like. I believe, Your Honor, that my contact in his phone is, in fact "Lady Log"...."

@TheRavenHasLanded 

Raven grins then starts laughing. "GOOD GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS!" He falls over. "ooohhhh thats so good..." he giggles.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven grins then starts laughing. "GOOD GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS!" He falls over. "ooohhhh thats so good..." he giggles.

Sticketh stares at him. "WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!" She explodes, throwing her hands in the air, and making to stomp out of the courtroom. 

Sticketh stares at him. "WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!" She explodes, throwing her hands in the air, and making to stomp out of the courtroom. 

Raven composes himself. "I- im sorry. there just hasnt been much for me to laugh about recently."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"bring my son back, please!"

"Go... kill that guy who ate the rock or something first." Elan says. He waves his hand and shining pieces of stone begin coalescing into the shape of a child. 

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"Sometimes we must trust," Ráven said. "It can be the only way to accomplish anything in this cruel, cruel, world." They shuffle into the court after everybody and sit down in the seats appointented for the jury. I should be a juror for this case...I'm far too biased...but I can't just let my only shot at getting out of this universe go away.

Elan nods at Ráven. I will get you out. He projects into their mind.

11 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

@TheRavenHasLanded 

"It's 'Twiggler McSticky', actually." Elan notes. "Wait, I have your phone number?"

He pauses. "I don't have time for this stupid mock trial. All in favor of throwing me in prison or whatever raise their hands."

"It's fine! I'm fine!" She leaves. 

"STICKETH IM SORRY"

Just now, Invisible said:

"Go... kill that guy who ate the rock or something first." Elan says. He waves his hand and shining pieces of stone begin coalescing into the shape of a child. 

Elan nods at Ráven. I will get you out. He projects into their mind.

"It's 'Twiggler McSticky', actually." Elan notes. "Wait, I have your phone number?"

He pauses. "I don't have time for this stupid mock trial. All in favor of throwing me in prison or whatever raise their hands."

He raises a hand. he also holds the rock in his hand. and he crushes it.