the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I HAVE A CASE, YOUR HONOR!!" Sticketh yells @TheRavenHasLanded, @Ravenclawjedi42 @RoyalBeeMage

roy looks up from the edge of the void. he sees sticketh and runs towards where the judge normally sits. once seated down again he starts talking. "what is your grevence?"

9 hours ago, Invisible said:

The pain spikes, and Elan shrieks, then it begins to fade.

“Forward…forward…”

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I HAVE A CASE, YOUR HONOR!!" Sticketh yells @TheRavenHasLanded, @Ravenclawjedi42 @RoyalBeeMage

Somebody new comes in. “‘Ello? I can sit on the jury…m’name’s Josh.”

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Forward…forward…”

Somebody new comes in. “‘Ello? I can sit on the jury…m’name’s Josh.”

Finally the pain fades completely, leaving only a ghostly kind of after-pain. Elan blinks away the light, and they see a new place, the place R(with an accent)aven wanted to go. "Here you are." Elan says, smiling softly at R(with an accent)aven."

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy looks up from the edge of the void. he sees sticketh and runs towards where the judge normally sits. once seated down again he starts talking. "what is your grevence?"

She takes a moment to collect herself. "I have a grievance against @Part Of The Narrative!!!"

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

" @Part Of The Narrative skipped an ENTIRE BOOK AND 24 CHAPTERS just to read a scene with her favorite character crying in the bathroom!" She declared. 

Raven sighs. Its a court... you can dismiss the case... oh lets just see how this goes. "Continue"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven sighs. Its a court... you can dismiss the case... oh lets just see how this goes. "Continue"

"The book, was apart of a very popular series that she had never read previously. You may have heard of it, Your Honor... it's called Harry Potter..." 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"The book, was apart of a very popular series that she had never read previously. You may have heard of it, Your Honor... it's called Harry Potter..." 

Raven blinks. "Im sorry, what-" he sits. "alright. @Part Of The Narrative say your piece"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven blinks. "Im sorry, what-" he sits. "alright. @Part Of The Narrative say your piece"

"In my defense," I say, looking at @Just-A-Stick defiantly, "Who wouldn't do it?" She looks at Raven in a way that conveys that it was totally worth it. "It was Draco. Malfoy. Crying. In a bathroom."

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

"In my defense," I say, looking at @Just-A-Stick defiantly, "Who wouldn't do it?" She looks at Raven in a way that conveys that it was totally worth it. "It was Draco. Malfoy. Crying. In a bathroom."

He takes a moment to actually think about this. "I always found that funny. but how did you know?"

16 hours ago, Invisible said:

Finally the pain fades completely, leaving only a ghostly kind of after-pain. Elan blinks away the light, and they see a new place, the place R(with an accent)aven wanted to go. "Here you are." Elan says, smiling softly at R(with an accent)aven."

Ráven looks around. They were in a hilly field, with pale green grass and the occasional ápple tree. The sky above is a pale blue, close to white, without a single cloud. The sun is a tiny white speck in the sky, but the field is still well-lit. Ráven kneels and sniffs the unsaturated grass and find a tomato-esque scent that brings tears to their eyes. “You really did it,” they say. “You really b-brought me…home.” Ráven turns quickly. “Thank you! Thank you so so so so much!”

16 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"hello josh. nice to meet you. do you like tea?"

“‘Tsokay. I prefer coffee m’self.”

4 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Goes by the name of Radiant. She isn't on the shard," I say, a small gleam of triumph in my eye, because I know Radiant can't be called as a witness.

“Can I ask a question?” Josh asks. “Was it your first time readin’ the series? Or was it a reread?”

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He draws himself up. "Whom"

2 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Goes by the name of Radiant. She isn't on the shard," I say, a small gleam of triumph in my eye, because I know Radiant can't be called as a witness.

"I'm friends with Radiant to!!" Sticketh points out. 

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Ráven looks around. They were in a hilly field, with pale green grass and the occasional ápple tree. The sky above is a pale blue, close to white, without a single cloud. The sun is a tiny white speck in the sky, but the field is still well-lit. Ráven kneels and sniffs the unsaturated grass and find a tomato-esque scent that brings tears to their eyes. “You really did it,” they say. “You really b-brought me…home.” Ráven turns quickly. “Thank you! Thank you so so so so much!”

“Can I ask a question?” Josh asks. “Was it your first time readin’ the series? Or was it a reread?”

"Of course." Elan said, "Anytime."

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Ráven smiles. “Well, I’m off to the village. Find my family. Thank you again. I can’t…can’t believe I’m really back.”

Elan nods. "Maybe sometime I'll see you again. Good luck." The world folds over Elan and he disappears. 

48 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"First time," I grumble. "I don't see how it matters."

2 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"First time," I grumble. "I don't see how it matters."

"it matters because the spoiling of books is a punishable crime as stated by the 17th cookie law as passed by the 4th muffin man!"