the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

9 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Take her to... exam A2... That should be empty. Keep her on oxygen, and try to keep her still." Mike handed her a radio. "Call me if she wakes." Mike hurried down a hallway. 

"You got it." Lily waved the nurses toward the exam room and clipped the radio onto her belt. Once they arrived, Lily hurried to get a clipboard and write down her notes. "You heard him. Keep her on oxygen." She waved to one the nurses. "Check her vitals again."

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Your mushroom? She's my muffin." I awkwardly cross my arms, nervous. "I'm worried about her too."

I look around the room. "Nice ceiling, huh?"

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"not sure. i was kind of just usherd away by some random doctors as soon as we arrived."

“Oh. I hope she’s okay.” I can’t see more death. Not after…not after…that. Don’t think about that. It doesn’t matter, ‘tisn’t important.

“Are we playing with the river or the starting tile?” Ráven asked.

"starting tile. i have never used any expansions before."

5 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“Oh. I hope she’s okay.” I can’t see more death. Not after…not after…that. Don’t think about that. It doesn’t matter, ‘tisn’t important.

“Are we playing with the river or the starting tile?” Ráven asked.

7 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"You got it." Lily waved the nurses toward the exam room and clipped the radio onto her belt. Once they arrived, Lily hurried to get a clipboard and write down her notes. "You heard him. Keep her on oxygen." She waved to one the nurses. "Check her vitals again."

Stick opened her eyes, gasping, eyes darting around wildly. 

31 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

I look around the room. "Nice ceiling, huh?"

“Don’t ignore me.” I mumble aggressively.

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

"The hospital," Lily smiled comfortingly. She raised the radio to her lips. "She's up, Mike."

"Rodger." Mike said. He came into the room several moments later. "We'll get you cleaned up and moved into a new room shortly." He smiled kindly at Stick.

Stick nodded, but her eyes were still roving wildly around the room. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Rodger." Mike said. He came into the room several moments later. "We'll get you cleaned up and moved into a new room shortly." He smiled kindly at Stick.

Stick nodded, but her eyes were still roving wildly around the room. 

"Mike," Lily muttered. "Shouldn't we let her see the two that are waiting outside?"

"Mike," Lily muttered. "Shouldn't we let her see the two that are waiting outside?"

"She has to be cleaned up first... then she'll be moved into a room, then she can have visitors. I'm sorry, but it's protocol."

Mike laid a gentle hand on Stick's arm. "You'll be alright, I promise."  

Lily nodded. "Right."

*skips to where her room is set up*

Stick grips the blanket tightly, knuckles white. Her face is covered in bandages, and she can only see out of one eye. Lily is still in the room with her. @Part Of The Narrative @SmilingPanda19

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Stick grips the blanket tightly, knuckles white. Her face is covered in bandages, and she can only see out of one eye. Lily is still in the room with her. @Part Of The Narrative @SmilingPanda19

Lily busied herself with papers and screens, but looked up and smiled as the two came in.

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

31 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I quickly move and stand to her right side, leaving the other side to Veil, but not mentioning it. 
“Heyyy sweetie, you okay honeybun?” I say softly, taking her hand and rubbing my thumb over it in mine.

11 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I quickly move and stand to her right side, leaving the other side to Veil, but not mentioning it. 
“Heyyy sweetie, you okay honeybun?” I say softly, taking her hand and rubbing my thumb over it in mine.

"Mamma." Stick whispers, squeezing her hand.