the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

5 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Actually, I'm quite legitimate." Elan says. "And no, you won't find that weak spot you're looking for. The only person that could beat me is someone just as omnipresent. So... me! But I'm on my side, and those of me who aren't don't know."

Raven pulls up a birth record. "Your father isnt even listed on the certificate"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven pulls up a birth record. "Your father isnt even listed on the certificate"

"Neither is my mother. I spontaneously combusted into existence in this universe around the time of its birth. I was technically born and raised in a scientific experimentation facility but that's another story." 

He snaps and Raven's youngest child collapses, screaming and shaking, body contorting in strange ways.

Just now, Invisible said:

"Neither is my mother. I spontaneously combusted into existence in this universe around the time of its birth. I was technically born and raised in a scientific experimentation facility but that's another story." 

He snaps and Raven's youngest child collapses, screaming and shaking, body contorting in strange ways.

Raven gets tears. "Stay strong, kid..."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven gets tears. "Stay strong, kid..."

"DADDY!!! DADDY STOP IT!!!" The kid screams. Elan snaps and he stops screaming. He curls up in a ball, trembling. "Why me... why does it always happen to me... why me..."

Elan grins. "Who next..."

47 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"They will heal. I'm sure of it" he runs forward, watching.

Elan shakes his head. “If you say so. Doesn’t matter to me what you think. Won’t change the truth.” He waves a hand and the trembling child explodes into light. When it fades, all that is left is a black splotch where he had been sitting.

Just now, Invisible said:

Elan shakes his head. “If you say so. Doesn’t matter to me what you think. Won’t change the truth.” He waves a hand and the trembling child explodes into light. When it fades, all that is left is a black splotch where he had been sitting.

He stares. "No..." he grabs Elan. "BRING HIM BACK"

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"sorry. i dont think he can come back." placing a hand on raven's shoulder

5 hours ago, Invisible said:

"Actually, I'm quite legitimate." Elan says. "And no, you won't find that weak spot you're looking for. The only person that could beat me is someone just as omnipresent. So... me! But I'm on my side, and those of me who aren't don't know."

"there is one way to beat him that i know of. if we need an omnipresent being we need the stone of shatering. last i heard it was locked up in the bank of marble down the road."

13 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"there is one way to beat him that i know of. if we need an omnipresent being we need the stone of shatering. last i heard it was locked up in the bank of marble down the road."

Ráven approaches Roy. “Look,” they said, “I can get you out of here. You’ll be safe.” This is the wrong thing to do, Ráven…just let everyone else die? I shouldn’t do this. There must be another way…but I’ve searched for years. Years and years and found nothing. How else can I get back? Their thoughts had the voice of Lenore. Oh, poor, sweet Lenore. They would never see her again if they didn’t go along with this.

15 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Ráven approaches Roy. “Look,” they said, “I can get you out of here. You’ll be safe.” This is the wrong thing to do, Ráven…just let everyone else die? I shouldn’t do this. There must be another way…but I’ve searched for years. Years and years and found nothing. How else can I get back? Their thoughts had the voice of Lenore. Oh, poor, sweet Lenore. They would never see her again if they didn’t go along with this.

“Don’t you at least want to try and stop him?”

18 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Then let us try. It’s not like he has better tea.”

"I have better tea. There's a shop I own in 6728CA, we make some great stuff."

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I can bring him back. I just need Raven's allegiance. Oh, and if you get that omnipresent rock your talking about, there's no way you'll ever get him back!" @TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"Ráven," Elan says, lightly altering the emotions Ráven was having, not so much they noticed though, "We will get you back. And you can save what's most important. And maybe someday when the world is fixed we can bring this place back, better than it was before. I just need your help now, and I promise everything will be fine." He smiles softly, a caring, friendly smile directly Ráven.

39 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"I have better tea. There's a shop I own in 6728CA, we make some great stuff."

"I can bring him back. I just need Raven's allegiance. Oh, and if you get that omnipresent rock your talking about, there's no way you'll ever get him back!" @TheRavenHasLanded

"Ráven," Elan says, lightly altering the emotions Ráven was having, not so much they noticed though, "We will get you back. And you can save what's most important. And maybe someday when the world is fixed we can bring this place back, better than it was before. I just need your help now, and I promise everything will be fine." He smiles softly, a caring, friendly smile directly Ráven.

Ráven nods. “I will help you. Just make sure I get back.” How long has it been…seventeen years here since I left but time passes weirdly across universes. Mine, 42AA, was one of the old ones…what effect would that have?

46 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Oh, and if you get that omnipresent rock your talking about, there's no way you'll ever get him back!" @TheRavenHasLanded

2 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

"réven thats not true. the stone of shattering can fix a universe. heal it to before any travellers came from across the universe. it will send all interdimensional travelers back to their universe."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"réven thats not true. the stone of shattering can fix a universe. heal it to before any travellers came from across the universe. it will send all interdimensional travelers back to their universe."

“Really?” Ráven looks hopeful for a minute. “But then…a universe is so massively gigantic that it’s bound to have trillions, probably more, of refugees who came from horrible universes, maybe even dead ones. We can’t send them back…and Elan said that all these people will come back to life. We just have to wait for that to happen.” Even so, a safer way to get back homeward…once there was a way to get back home.

"it would only move people who had a world to go back to. it is designed to heal a world. if a traveller had a world to go back to they would imedietly and any damage they caused would be undone."

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"it would only move people who had a world to go back to. it is designed to heal a world. if a traveller had a world to go back to they would imedietly and any damage they caused would be undone."

“That still seems too dangerous…what ‘healing’ is to some people is ‘hurting’ to another…too much could go wrong.”

5 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“That still seems too dangerous…what ‘healing’ is to some people is ‘hurting’ to another…too much could go wrong.”

"umm. it should be fine. nothing could possibly go wrong."

i was hoping to use the stone of shatering to shater royalbeemage across all universes instead of healing this universe. dang it. his master plan has been thawterd by you. 

"please lets get the stone so we can stop elan before he destroyes the entire universe."

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"umm. it should be fine. nothing could possibly go wrong."

"please lets get the stone so we can stop elan before he destroyes the entire universe."

“He’ll fix it later.” Ráven stands between Roy and the bank. “Let’s just let him have his fun and then everything will be okay.”

33 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“He’ll fix it later.” Ráven stands between Roy and the bank. “Let’s just let him have his fun and then everything will be okay.”

"how do you trust him? he just turned someone's son into dust!"

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"how do you trust him? he just turned someone's son into dust!"

“No, I merely altered his tsu-aura.” Elan says, “It’s as simple a fix as repairing this universe.”

13 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Ráven nods. “I will help you. Just make sure I get back.” How long has it been…seventeen years here since I left but time passes weirdly across universes. Mine, 42AA, was one of the old ones…what effect would that have?

“I promise, I will get you back to your universe, where and when you want to go. And when you are back, and the time is right, I will bring back this universe, but even better than it is now.”

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“The stone of shattering isn’t even sentient. It’s just a rock that’s been stuffed full of Magic. I’m surprised it hasn’t blown up yet.”