the court rp

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"STICKETH IM SORRY"

He raises a hand. he also holds the rock in his hand. and he crushes it.

Elan waves a hand and Raven's hand is forced down. "Wow, no hands up! Great, no one wants me in prison. Guess I'm free!"

He snaps and Raven's son reappears, shaking. He runs to his dad's arms. "Well isn't that cute." Elan says monotone. "Now, lets get to the business of destroying this universe."

6 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Elan waves a hand and Raven's hand is forced down. "Wow, no hands up! Great, no one wants me in prison. Guess I'm free!"

He snaps and Raven's son reappears, shaking. He runs to his dad's arms. "Well isn't that cute." Elan says monotone. "Now, lets get to the business of destroying this universe."

Raven cries. "I- im so sorry i couldnt help you" 

His son looks up sadly. "I know. thank you dad..."

Raven cries. "I- im so sorry i couldnt help you" 

His son looks up sadly. "I know. thank you dad..."

Elan's eyes flash blue for a second as he looks at the two of them. He squeezes his eyes shut and clenches his jaw, and when he reopens them they're back to their natural dark grey. "Blah blah blah. Great, you've met again. Now let's get back to destroying the world."

Just now, Invisible said:

Elan's eyes flash blue for a second as he looks at the two of them. He squeezes his eyes shut and clenches his jaw, and when he reopens them they're back to their natural dark grey. "Blah blah blah. Great, you've met again. Now let's get back to destroying the world."

Raven catches this out of the corner of his eye. "Honey, could you bring yourself over to me please?" Raven smiles sadly. "if we are to die, we will die together, as a family."

His wife walks over shakily with their children. "Everything is gonna be alright" she whispers to herself.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

@RoyalBeeMage- This is your thread, so you don't have to take this **** from anyone, yk. 

i think they are asleep right now.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven catches this out of the corner of his eye. "Honey, could you bring yourself over to me please?" Raven smiles sadly. "if we are to die, we will die together, as a family."

His wife walks over shakily with their children. "Everything is gonna be alright" she whispers to herself.

Elan grabs his head. "Nonononono... what the heck... no..." He collapses onto the floor. He begins shaking. "WOULD YOU STOP IT?!" The ground around him explodes violently, ripping itself apart so much the very stones seem to scream.

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

Elan grabs his head. "Nonononono... what the heck... no..." He collapses onto the floor. He begins shaking. "WOULD YOU STOP IT?!" The ground around him explodes violently, ripping itself apart so much the very stones seem to scream.

They all huddle together. "STAY STRONG" Raven shouts above the noise.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

They all huddle together. "STAY STRONG" Raven shouts above the noise.

Elan looks up. His eyes glow black. His body leaves a strange white afterimage whenever he moves. He grabs the air and it bends, reality bunching up in his fists. He screams, an inhuman, otherworldly scream. Then he ripped the air apart.

A white emptiness begins leaking out of the tear in reality. Everything it touches melts, joining the emptiness. 

Elan doesn't even look up. He just huddles on the floor, his cheeks wet with tears, shaking his head, grabbing onto it with his hands. "Just stop... stop the pain..." he whispers.

Elan looks up. His eyes glow black. His body leaves a strange white afterimage whenever he moves. He grabs the air and it bends, reality bunching up in his fists. He screams, an inhuman, otherworldly scream. Then he ripped the air apart.

A white emptiness begins leaking out of the tear in reality. Everything it touches melts, joining the emptiness. 

Elan doesn't even look up. He just huddles on the floor, his cheeks wet with tears, shaking his head, grabbing onto it with his hands. "Just stop... stop the pain..." he whispers.

Raven stands and walks over with his family and they all hug him. He begins to sing quietly.

Raven stands and walks over with his family and they all hug him. He begins to sing quietly.

"Why does it happen to me? Why does everything always happen to me?" He says, sobbing deep, pained sobs.

"Why does it happen to me? Why does everything always happen to me?" He says, sobbing deep, pained sobs.

Love one another as jesus loved you

try to show kindness in all that you do. 

be gentle and loving in deed and in thought

for these are, the things jesus taught.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Love one another as jesus loved you

try to show kindness in all that you do. 

be gentle and loving in deed and in thought

for these are, the things jesus taught.

Uh.................

Primary songs?

That was... not what I was expecting.

Does this Elan even know who Jesus is?

Uh.....

Not. Sure. How. To. Respond.