Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

8 hours ago, Tani said:

I wish for a durian fruit.

Granted, but you gotta eat a wood apple before you can touch that durian

I wish for a magical transport to safely, comfortably & inexpensively travel the world!

Edited by Honorless

Granted, you can now watch the newest season, you’re so excited that you finish the season today. Unfortunately, it ends on a cliffhanger, and the day after the newest season comes out, it’s announced that due to unknown reasons, there will be no more seasons.

I wish I don’t have to do any chores

Granted. You get food. So much food. Your house is food. Your family is food. Is this even real or did your mind start seeing objects and people as food? Impossible to know but at least you won't starve. 

I wish for an infinite peanut bag. 

20 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

I wish for an infinite peanut bag. 

Granted. everyone close to you will develop a peanut allergy so bad, that if you take a peanut out of the bag it will kill them.

I wish that I could ignore all the annoying little details in life that get skipped over in the history books, like getting papercuts.

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

I wish that I could ignore all the annoying little details in life that get skipped over in the history books, like getting papercuts.

Granted! You can no longer pee.

I wish for an inventory (like in video games) irl

Granted!

Your bane is that it starts out annoyingly small, and you have to buy upgrades for it, none of which seem to satusfy your needs. Y’know, like in a video game!

I wish for a teleportation device that allows me to go to any bookstore in the world.

Granted, but the Nightwatcher is tired from all the boons she has to give out. She can only let you use this ability once every month, and you can only buy 5 books at a time. Your bane is that you can't use your legs anymore, and you'll have to sit on a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

I wish I can think of a good pfp to put on my new social media account

10 hours ago, The One Ring said:

I wish I can think of a good pfp to put on my new social media account

Granted. You “can” think of a good pfp, but it will take you three years of self-discovery and meditation.

I wish for the ability to create good books based off of my imagination from thin air.

Granted. Whenever you think "Hey, that'd make a great book", one appears. It's beautiful. The paper has the nicest texture, the ink looks as though it was left there by a feather quill, even though by the font you can tell it's printed, and it's excellently bound with your preferred material. 

However the edition is atrocious. The story is good, it has everything you wanted there. You love the characters. You hate loving and love hating the villains. But it has so much filler, there are typos, not enough to be obvious at first glance, but enough to bother you as you read. Some characters do nothing the whole book, others do too much. Some themes have a complete lack of subtlety and others you can't even see, despite the characters alluding to them. 

It's as if someone with a brilliant imagination and storytelling potential but with the writing ability of Patrick Star wrote it. 

I wish for perfect grades. 

All the quizz, test, exam you take have perfect grades, even the ones you took before making this wish have perfect grades. You always, for some reason, answer every one of the questions right. People think you're weird and so you have very few friends. You also have troblem explaining why you write those answers, some took this as evidence of you cheating, and some of your friends think you're just being mean and won't teach them so they left you. You now have perfect grades and very very few friends (and they want to copy your homework all the time, it's very annoying but they're all you have)

Your bane is that you have to sleep 14 hours a day, since you now don't need to spend much time doing your homework, I'm sure you'll do just fine

I wish I'll never be annoyed no matter what

Granted. The Nightwatcher's perception of time is quite different from yours though. She moves the release date a month or so back as she thinks any more would basically release it right now. 

I wish for a nice bowl of ramen. 

3 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted. The Nightwatcher's perception of time is quite different from yours though. She moves the release date a month or so back as she thinks any more would basically release it right now. 

Jokes on you, there is no release date!

On 7/12/2021 at 8:03 PM, Szeth_Pancakes said:

wish for the XD emoticon to be wiped from existence.

Granted…

Your Bane is that your left ear will itch every 16th hour and no amount of scratching will stop it

I wish for something that will help me in Life

2 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I wish for something that will help me in Life

Granted, the Nightwatcher gives you a little in-game cash in Life - the game.

Your bane is that your computer now hangs every few hours

I wish for a useful life advice from the Nightwatcher 

11 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Granted, the Nightwatcher gives you a little in-game cash in Life - the game.

This was what I was going for actually…

9 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I wish for some candy that makes my reading speed exponentially faster.

Granted but you need to eat 100 pieces for it to work so good luck to your teeth

Your bane is that your processing speed stays the same

I wish for a good job