Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

8 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

I wish to no longer be immortal.

Granted. There is precisely one way for you to die. Your bane is that you don't know what it is.

I wish for a long and healthy (but not supernaturally long) life.

Edited by Nameless

13 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

At your silence, the Nightwatcher sees the strongest desire in your heart. She grants it, but at the cost a kitten's well-being.

Oh, was this because I forgot to make a wish? Or is it just not about me? If it is, the kitten can lose their well-being for all I care. I hate all animals, especially dogs and cats.

I am so new to this game.

2 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I wish for 10x reading speed.

Granted. Unfortunately, you are now also blind.

I wish for my crush to be my boyfriend.

Edited by Elf_at_heart

1 hour ago, Elf_at_heart said:

I wish for my crush to be my boyfriend.

After he becomes your bf, you find out that he is very abusive. You breakup with him and tell your friend about his behavior but none of them believes you. He spreads rumor about how you were terrible to him and everyone thinks you're a bad person. You now have a bad reputation and no one wants to be your friend. Good luck.

I wish for contentment

1 hour ago, The One Ring said:

After he becomes your bf, you find out that he is very abusive. You breakup with him and tell your friend about his behavior but none of them believes you. He spreads rumor about how you were terrible to him and everyone thinks you're a bad person. You now have a bad reputation and no one wants to be your friend. Good luck.

The hell...

Oh man that is....horrible.

Cool, thanks for the nightmares. :P

1 hour ago, The One Ring said:

I wish for contentment

Your wish shall be granted. You will prematurely die in a very contended way.

I wish for eternal life and eternal time and for all the people I care about to be granted the same and to live happily with them for all time.

Edited by Elf_at_heart

33 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Granted. However, you are all sent to different universes and given a terrible longing for each other that can never be fulfilled, and then all the different planets blow up leaving all of you to drift in space.

Hey. I said "and live happily with them for all time. Now when you say the above, you're not really granting my wish, are ya?

34 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Granted. However, you are all sent to different universes and given a terrible longing for each other that can never be fulfilled, and then all the different planets blow up leaving all of you to drift in space.

I wish to know how I die.

Granted. But its highly embarassing, and now you have to live with that for the rest of your life. 

5 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I wish for people to stop forgetting wishes.

Granted. Every single being capable of receiving a wish from the nightwatcher now has a 100% perfect memory in every respect. Your bane is that everyone hates you now.

I wish for a full collection of every leatherbound book that Brandon's ever published.

8 minutes ago, Flaming Coinshoot said:

I wish to have every power in all universes, imaginary or real and have complete control over all of them.

Granted. You have great power. Too great, actually. You go insane and destroy every universe.

I wish for awesome drawing skills.

20 hours ago, Nameless said:

I wish for awesome drawing skills.

Done! You are granted awesome drawing skills. "Awesome" in the older sense, inspiring awe, terror, dread. Your drawing are now terrifying, so terrifying, they're like banishment magic.

I wish for a lot of money safely deposited in my bank account