Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 8/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, The One Ring said:

I wish I have the thing I want above all else

Granted, the thing that you want is now positioned directly above you and everything else in our Galaxy.

That highly coveted thing is 3000 light years above the earth, ~2000 light years above the spiral arm of the Milky way Galaxy, and approximately 500 light years above even a singular atom of matter and is a comfortable -459.67° F. Really hope that thing you wanted was just an iPhone or something.

Your bane is that you now have 2 left hands, but strangely you're still right handed...

I wish I had a form of portable personal transportation that allowed me to fly safely. Like maybe a working propeller hat, or a small quad copter skateboard, or jetpack shoes, you know, something like that.

5 hours ago, Hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish I had a form of portable personal transportation that allowed me to fly safely. Like maybe a working propeller hat, or a small quad copter skateboard, or jetpack shoes, you know, something like that.

Granted, but you also become blind.

I wish for a copy of Stormlight 5.

58 minutes ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

Granted. It eats you.

I wish i could play all the instruments in the entire world.

Granted. But you're horrible at it.

I wish there were no exams.

6 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Granted, the world explodes, no more world, no more war

I wish for the ability to yeet politicians into the void

Granted, but as the void is their domain from whence they came, they grow stronger than you can possibly imagine.

I wish that I could wish for something to wish for for this wish, and not just inadvertently create wish-ception, and that I could then, having received my wish of knowing what to wish for, travel back in time to wish for that instead.

2 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Granted, but as the void is their domain from whence they came, they grow stronger than you can possibly imagine.

I wish that I could wish for something to wish for for this wish, and not just inadvertently create wish-ception, and that I could then, having received my wish of knowing what to wish for, travel back in time to wish for that instead.

Not granted. You bit your tongue while trying to make that wish thereby making it invalid. The Nightwatcher pities you and gives you a much smaller tongue. 

I wish to dream vividly. 

1 hour ago, Zennix said:

Not granted. You bit your tongue while trying to make that wish thereby making it invalid. The Nightwatcher pities you and gives you a much smaller tongue. 

I wish to dream vividly. 

Granted; You dream vividly, but now reality seems but a dream. You don’t know what’s real anymore.

I wish my tongue were returned to normal size.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:31 PM, Flaming Coinshoot said:

Granted. Your nose is now 11 inches long. 

I wish that I could beat a video game.

Granted, you’ve won virtual tic tac toe, but you’ve angered the tic tac toe gods.

I wish my nose was no longer 11 inches long, and it was normal sized.