Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Voidspawn said:

...what? The Nightwatcher stares at you in confusion, then gives you the power to turn into an insect so you can learn this technique yourself, and supplies you with a sword called 'Nichirin.' The Nightwatcher bestows upon you a bane--you cannot turn back into a human once you have turned into an insect.

:(

Granted. Moash kills somebody's pet axehound, that had been named after Kaladin Stormblessed.

I wish for a pet potato bug named Doctor Phil.

Edited by Sequence

Granted, the  Investiture within you is so dense from all the Breaths that you collapse into a black hole. Since you're not alive anymore, the Nightwatcher can't actually give you a bane.

I wish to become better at poker.

Granted. About five ounces of apple juice are dropped on your head.

I wish for a fifteen-ounce piece of pure gold to be in my possession, and nobody else's. Nothing should be wrong with this gold, and it should be perfect in every way.

Granted. You lose all your limbs. You are so incredibly skilled that you can still do everything a little better than anyone else can.

I wish for lots of people to sign up to play QF58 and for them to have fun.

Edited by Tani

Granted! You're so full of self-esteem that you've become a narcissist and no one wants to be around you (but I'd honestly grant this wish without a boon if I could you're amazing)

I wish to be able to actually be near Fadran.