Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. You see everything so perfectly, you are blinded by all the light your eyes receive and you must stay at all times in an absolutely light-free room. Except the night, when you can get out. With three pairs of sunglasses.

I wish to know what is the best book ever written as of now, so I know what I can add next to my gargantuan TBR.

...I think that wish came with the bane included, buuuut....

Granted. You can only see the bad things that will happen in the future, however. In a few years, you will be the subject of a hit song.

I wish to be able to summon protagonists from my favorite books into reality, with all of their power intact.

Granted, but you can only change peoples minds to the opposite of what you truly believe. Ie if you believe deep in your heart that the earth is round, you can only change peoples minds to believe that it is flat.

I wish people would go back to written tutorials with diagrams when posting tutorials online instead of youtube or facebook like videos.