Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

I wish for rain to freaking stop 

Hide contents

Seriously I think we already had twice as much rain this year so far than for all of last year

Spoiler

Maybe things are just different in France, but it just doesn't rain in the summer where I live.

Granted. There are no girls.

I wish for a grain of salt.

3 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Granted. However, your new school is run by literally Satan.

I meant to say summer to last forever

55 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

I wish for a grain of salt.

Granted. This is the only salt you can eat for the rest of your life.

I wish for summer to go on forever.

10 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe things are just different in France, but it just doesn't rain in the summer where I live.

There is very little rain in the summer here too.

Except this year, for some reason. Quite a bit of rain, lots of clouds, little sun, rarely more than 20°C.

4 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I wish that I could hang out with a very specific girl ...

Granted. As long as she is within 50 m of you, you can only speak Klingon. And in reverse.

I wish for things to work.

25 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

granted. Things only work when you understand why (e.g. your stapler won’t work until you understand how the staples get out)

I wish Disney Star Wars would be non-canon 

Okay. Then goodbye everyone, because I definitely don't understand everything about how my phone works, so now it doesn't work. And I can't use Internet to understand how it works either.

Granted. What is now canon, however, is the fact that Padme had an extramarital affair during ROTS, with a very old friend she had met in the first episode, when he took part in her rescue and the liberation of Naboo. 

In clear: Luke and Leia are now the biological children of Jar Jar Binks.

I wish for solutions.

Edited by Just a Silvereye

Granted. Every fruit you eat is mushy

I wish Strmblsd would realize he’s really cool and he doesn’t have much to worry about when it comes to his girl

13 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I wish this girl would text me back quicker

Spoiler

According to ALL of my male friends, girls are terrible at texting. Not to insult all the girls on the shard, that’s just what is said.

Granted. Strmblsd and his girl go on a date, she realizes he is really cool (if she hadn't already), they go on another date the next day, then another, then they marry each other and they live happily ever after.

Spoiler

The Nightwatcher was feeling generous today.

Plus, the two got half a dozen horrible curses just on this page. Might as well leave them alone for once. 

I wish for an artifact that stops time.

GRANTED. You broke the Nightwatcher as you asked similar questions so many times that she decided not to give you a curse. Because of this, the next person who wishes will not get their wish granted.

I wish my wish wouldn't be granted.

Granted. You’re permanently obese and have to follow a strict diet and intense exercise regime every day or you will die 

I wish the tires on my car, bike and scooter would never be flat 

6 hours ago, The Assassin In Red said:

Granted, she doesn't feel the same

I wish to go to the worldhopper's ball.

(That almost made me cry)

Granted you make everyone around you cry

I wish that everyone who could would support this https://ideas.lego.com/projects/db75bbaf-9131-453e-877b-8eee24a7e326

Edited by strmblsd
Add stuff

GRANTED, but the Cosmere movies will never come out.

I wish, ahem...

Spoiler

That strmblsd would marry his dream girl and move into a large comfortable house of his choosing, he would be economically stable and have his dream job, he would drive in a really nice car because he aced his driver's tests, he would also become a Windrunner of the 5th ideal with a funny spren and at least a couple squires, his family would all naturally be very proud of him and Brandon Sanderson himself would give him a cameo in Stormlight 7, he'd live a long and happy life where everyone loved and appreciated him, and he never needs to brush his teeth for some reason.