Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Venture, since you request no boon, you get no Boone: you are made Daniel Boone's neighbor, but he moves away as soon as he sees your chimney-smoke.

I wish for a global economic system that ensures that 1000 years from now, there will still be bonobo-filled jungles and whales frolicking through the waves.

Denied because the Nightwatcher is very offend at you implying any connection between her and word games. Boots are not accepted as an offering.

I wish for absolute(aka:perfect) pitch, and please make sure my curse doens't make me deaf.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

Granted, they tie themselves together. Every. Single. Time.

I wish for a better ventilation system.

Granted. It's filled with spiders, which blow into the house whenever you walk past a vent.

I wish for Joss Whedon to write every movie, ever.

Granted. It's filled with spiders, which blow into the house whenever you walk past a vent.

I wish for Joss Whedon to write every movie, ever.

Granted the executives screw around with every film he writes so it looks nothing like what he originally wrote or if it's a TV show they cancel it after one season.

I wish annoying people would leave me alone.

Granted the executives screw around with every film he writes so it looks nothing like what he originally wrote or if it's a TV show they cancel it after one season.

I wish annoying people would leave me alone.

*crosses arms and nods with a turban on his head* wish granted.

Everytime annoying people comes near you, you are teleported to the middle of nowhere. A desert, tundra, etc...

I wish I had the power to bend reality at will.

Edited by Axies

*crosses arms and nods with a turban on his head* wish granted.

Everytime annoying people comes near you, you are teleported to the middle of nowhere. A desert, tundra, etc...

I wish I had the power to bend reality at will.

granted but you are more and more deformed every time you do

i wish gravity was reversed for me

Granted, but you're also immortal. Why is that a bad thing, you ask? You fall upward. It doesn't take effect until you go outside. You accelerate upwards faster and faster, leaving the earth's atmosphere quickly and left in the cold emptyness of space. There, you drift eternally. Anytime you drift near anything that could potentially offer a distraction or a home, whether it be a star, an asteroid, or a planet, You are doomed to drift eternally, the loneliest person ever and always hopeful for death.

Edited by jasonpenguin

No wish? Okay then, you still get a bane. You are covered in fur that was shed by a long haired cat. Forever. It will never come off. It's like you're a magnet. And the fur is neon green.

I wish for cloaks to re-exist. It is necessary if the world is to continue. Cloaks are too amazing for me to have the only one!

Granted. It's words shear though the minds of readers. Killing anyone who reads whats written with it.

I wish for wifi connection on all electronics I'm using no mater where I am.

Granted.  The connection is done through Comcast and it's basically <<1mb/second. Also, the connection has to be reset every five minutes due to some IP or DNS shenanigans.

I wish that all birds liked me and didn't fly away if I walk within 50 feet of them.

Let it be so, birds shall never fly away from you again. Yet any bird within that 50 foot radius will make all attempts to defecate on you.

I wish to be an Epic called Sneezepoint, whomever I point at I can make sneeze whenever I wish

Granted, however you you also sneeze every time you use this power, and it gets progressively worse each time.  

I wish to remember where I keep leaving my storming keys!

Granted. Now you can't find your phone.

What? But I like the sun! I wish for it to not always rain.

Granted - you are now living in the Sahara desert.

I wish to be finished my current book so that I can start Elantris, which I got at the weekend.