Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. It is an awakened puppy from Nalthis and has the order to follow you, make strange noises and bite everything around you.

I wish for a set of Shardplkate and a Shardblade to protect myself from returned voidbringers.

Granted. Now you think about every other person as dead.

I wish my "plate" to be awakened with the command to "serve food". By the way, no Horneater and/or Herdazian food.

I wish.

Your wish is incomplete. The Nightwatcher assumed that you wish for fish in your new fish dish. If you wish to eat some fish, swish above your new fish dish and clearly say, "I swish for fish." :P

I want a squirrel. I don't just want any squirrel, I want a trained squirrel. All I've got at home is two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a bowl of goldfish and a silly old hamster! I want a squirrel.

(Bonus points if you get both my references ;))

The Nightwatcher is not interested in getting your references... And gives you a squirrel. As well as a very big, house crashing Chull. The Chull and the squirrel are best friends, so the squirrel will go mad if you separate it from the chull in any way and vice versa.

I wish to get both of references The Honor Spren mentioned.

I wish to get both of references The Honor Spren mentioned.

The Nightwatcher gives you a copy of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr Suess and of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. You are forced to read them out loud in a crowded room, where everyone has to be quiet.

I wish to ride my chull to freedom, with my squirrel on my lap. Huzzah!

Edited by The Honor Spren

You also get a horde of miniature alethi and a hord of miniature parshendi hunting behind it. You are not allowed to hurt the alethi nor the parshendi.

I wish, that the people in the room where I have to read the books mentioned before were children and quite interested in hearing them.

Granted, those children are deaf and cannot read very well and have next to no hearing (i'm going to Braize) xD

I wish to have the inverse boon of Lift and convert Investiture and it's mediums into edible, tasty food that i can digest (goodbye Aluminium)

Granted. You are banned from the cosmere and live now under the rule of evil librarians, who use magic (and not Investiture).

And: thank you. The childrean are still required to stay silent.

I wish for another awakened plate, that will serve me Herdazian and Horneater food.

Granted. You now believe, that Brandon Sanderson will treat his characters as G.R.R. Martin does. (Probably this is even more disturbing)

I want that no chull dung will exist in a 10-feet-circle around me. Ever.

Granted, your headphones will play music so mindblowing that it causes you to shift into the Cognitive Realm at the most unfortunate and least appropriate times

I wish to study this Librarian magic to create a multi-dimensional portal that bridges Alcatraz's world and the Cosmere, finally making The Reckonerverse  Alcatraz Cosmere (sorry couldn't resist) and take over the Cosmere

EDIT: Word order

Edited by ParadoxSpren

Granted, now they really are all dead, and you hallucinate as if they are not. However, over time, you begin to realize that everyone you see is insubstantial and become very inwardly lonely, finally going completely insane from the built-up lack of company.

I want a way to rid my mouth of the taste of that awful sandwich.

• 2 weeks later...

You are a cloud on the internet, and the most random things are uploaded to you. For example Ponynquisitors or something like that.

I want to be healed of the mental shock of the experience to sit in whitespine and skyeel dung.