Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

15 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

(ugh no hablo español...alguien traduzcalo.)

Bueno el castigo obvio aquí sería...

Ahora solo puedes hablar español.:D

Like that?

I would assume so?? 

@Kelsier'sGodComplex The Nightwatcher has granted your wish, but you're student loans from college will never go away. Have fun with that

I wish that Stormlight 4 could come out right now... ;)

Edited by Mailnaise

30 minutes ago, Eris said:

I wish to live a fulfilling life

Granted! You work in the Fulfillment Department for Depend Mens Underwear.

I want a spren. Any spren. I'll even leave it open ended for the following person to be even extra terrible. I just want one. -_-

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Granted, you get one of those sad books where the dog dies in the end and are forced to read it.

One that note, I wish for people to quit writing sad books where the dog does in the end.

Granted, dogs start writing sad books about dogs dying in the end. (They're really bad at it too.)

My boon this time is simple.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted. I hope you enjoy your beer because is the only thing you'll consume for the rest of your life.

I want to be able to solve complex math problems mentally.

That's gonna be a short life. :blink:

Granted! However, you now can't read.

I wish I could meet my roleplay characters.

2 hours ago, Joy said:

Granted! Time has been frozen for you and you alone. It will never start again for as long as you live.

I wish my shower was functional.

Granted. You will now always smell like the inside of a dumpster.

I wish for the ability to will away any sickness or ailments.

Edited by Dizzy

1 hour ago, Mailnaise said:

I wish I could fly. 

Turns out the Nightwatcher gets a bit confused and you become pretty fly for a white guy. (Yup, that means if you're not a white guy you just became one.) 

Vanilla Ice

Cruising in your pinto

31 tattoo

You're livin' the dream

I want to make sweet beautiful sleep to my many pillows whenever I want and I want it to be socially acceptable to do so even if I should be at work.

3 hours ago, Dalakaar said:

I want to make sweet beautiful sleep to my many pillows whenever I want and I want it to be socially acceptable to do so even if I should be at work.

Granted!  You now have narcolepsy, along with an uncontrollable urge to prove undeniably to everyone when you first meet them that you have narcolepsy.  You carry around a folder stuffed with doctor's notes that verify your narcoleptic status for this very reason.  Fortunately, this folder fits very nicely inside the many, many pillows that you carry with you everywhere you go.

Your bane: you now have narcolepsy, so even though you can (usually) fall asleep whenever you want, sometimes you fall asleep when you don't want.  This makes driving a vehicle very dangerous, among various other activities (extreme sports, moderately-treme sports, walking up or down stairs, operating heavy machinery, ladders... so on and so forth.  Also, bears.  Just a general warning: bears).  

I recommend carpooling, or getting a chauffeur if that's more your style.  And bear spray, because, you know, bears.

I wish that we have the technology.

2 hours ago, Zath said:

Granted!  You now have narcolepsy, along with an uncontrollable urge to prove undeniably to everyone when you first meet them that you have narcolepsy.  You carry around a folder stuffed with doctor's notes that verify your narcoleptic status for this very reason.  Fortunately, this folder fits very nicely inside the many, many pillows that you carry with you everywhere you go.

Your bane: you now have narcolepsy, so even though you can (usually) fall asleep whenever you want, sometimes you fall asleep when you don't want.  This makes driving a vehicle very dangerous, among various other activities (extreme sports, moderately-treme sports, walking up or down stairs, operating heavy machinery, ladders... so on and so forth.  Also, bears.  Just a general warning: bears).  

I recommend carpooling, or getting a chauffeur if that's more your style.  And bear spray, because, you know, bears.

I wish that we have the technology.

Granted!!! But now you have an abnormal fear that the robots are all out to get you.

I wish I could have better internet.