Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, The Night Watcher said:

Granted. Unfortunately, the Night Watcher is a Zoroastrian and the world is soon consumed by fire.

I wish I didn't feel tired and didn't need sleep.

Granted, your brain now naturally produces a cocktail of cocaine and methamphetamine.  You dont sleep, but are...rather twitchy.

I wish Bacon Cheese Fries where healthy.

1 hour ago, Quantus said:

Granted, your brain now naturally produces a cocktail of cocaine and methamphetamine.  You dont sleep, but are...rather twitchy.

I wish Bacon Cheese Fries where healthy.

Bacon Cheese Fries are now healthy for all to enjoy. You are now, however, mildly allergic to both dairy and pork.

For my boon, I ask that I will have great comebacks immediately rather than after the fact.

Edited by CarbonDiam
Forgot a comma

1 hour ago, CarbonDiam said:

Bacon Cheese Fries are now healthy for all to enjoy. You are now, however, mildly allergic to both dairy and pork.

For my boon, I ask that I will have great comebacks immediately rather than after the fact.

Granted, however, you are unable to communicate your comebacks.

Daddy, I wish for a pony.

1 hour ago, The Technovore said:

Granted, your teeth now have the consistently and texture of burnt toast.

I wish for a really fun bane.

Granted, the fictional character Bane is now both real and your roommate. He's a lot of fun, except that you're Batman.

I wish for cool socks.

14 hours ago, The Night Watcher said:

I wish I had a German Shepherd.

Granted you now have a German. Shepherd.

I wish for the ability to do math problems quickly.

Edited by Karger

Granted. Now you get to pay your own rent, utilities, taxes, do your own laundry, get your own job, take responsibility for own actions, pay for gas and a car loan, pay for your own internet, buy your own furniture, pay for your own phone, deal with idiots at work, be alone and have no one to talk to, you won’t be able to ask your parents how to ask the girl out, take care of your parents, pay a lot of money for your gf’s date, (If your lucky enough) have a family, become jealous of your friends at there happy life’s, try and get a job that actually pays well, finish your college degree, work at a minimum job because your a broke college student, pay for your own clothes, work at a boring desk job, pay for your own vacations, have no one to drive you around, complain about stuff, have baby boomers make fun of you, having the responsibility of voting, hangovers, moving, annoying neighbors, annoying drivers, having to move out, (then back in) living with your parents, helping them with technology, having a mental break down, having mid-life crisis, getting underpaid and overworked, your boss is a total jerk, your co-workers are also jerks, having to worry about your health, exercising and dieting because your metabolisms stopped working…do you want me to go on?

I wish to stop getting ninja’d. 

Edited by BringerofShadows