Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 3/20/2019 at 11:19 AM, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. Was Shamu tamed? Yes. Did he crush one of his trainers? Yes. I think you can make an inference.

I wish to lose my mind.

Granted. You lose your Mind-the name of the newest iPhone! The problem is you also lose every piece of technology everyone else has-if you touch it.

I wish to be a great Airbender.

Just now, StormblessedSurvivor said:

Granted. You lose your Mind-the name of the newest iPhone! The problem is you also lose every piece of technology everyone else has-if you touch it.

I wish to be a great Airbender.

Granted. Just wave your hand and watch the magic as air particles are, wait for it... moved by your hand displacing them!

I wish for a Breath.

Granted, you become a Cabbage Merchant and are peacefuly selling your cabbages when all of a sudden a large gust of wind knocks your cart over! Aang quickly darts by followed by five firebenders all shooting at him and consequently you. This isn’t the last time something like this happenes and you now have no peace for the rest of your life.

I wish to see a Broadway play.

1 hour ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

Granted, you become a Cabbage Merchant and are peacefuly selling your cabbages when all of a sudden a large gust of wind knocks your cart over! Aang quickly darts by followed by five firebenders all shooting at him and consequently you. This isn’t the last time something like this happenes and you now have no peace for the rest of your life.

I wish to see a Broadway play.

Hamilton. But all the actors are mute.

I wish I had money.

9 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, it heals, but you will always have a small peice of nail hanging off. If you pull on it, it pulls your finger off. Have fun!

I wish for a go cart. 

Granted. You have a Go Cart. But once it starts, it can’t stop. After all, it’s a go cart, not a stop cart.

I wish for the ability to draw Stormlight.

Granted. But it is a lie. 

My DPS main is Tracer, (that’s what I normally say when people ask) If I really go into detail, D.va is my tank and Moria as my Healer. Mercy used to be my main, until I moved in to bigger and better things. :P

I wish for Overwatch to go on the Switch.

Edited by BringerofShadows