Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Just now, Llstml said:

No, you granted my wish to be a fifth oath windrunner by making me be encased in a storm, so what does the Fifth oath part mean if I'm not a Knight Radiant?

Oh. Okay, you curse five times during the whole ordeal. 

44 minutes ago, Llstml said:

I wish to be an apprentice to Hoid.

Granted you are an apprentice of Hoid.. Apprentice to become Worldsinger.. you are Azish. Your name is sigzil and you are very excited about this new opportunity but you have no idea you will end up in bridge 4.. where you will become an apprentice again and remain an apprentice.. 

I wish to become the first human to land on Mars surface and come back to earth alive and healthy..

Granted, but you are only healthy on the outside....(ha ha ha) you have all the mental disorders in existence, until you can no longer function as a human being, and you can't tell anyone about life on Mars. Also, if you could, no one would believe you. You are delusional. 

I wish for perfect intonation when I play the cello.

5 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for perfect intonation when I play the cello.

Granted, everytime you try to play the cello, a crack would open up on the earth spewing cello players, each of such skill that all who listen to their music weep at its beauty and kill themselves when it ends, but for your own protection, you are immune as you are now deaf

I wish to become a master of Kung Fu!

Edited by Honorless
it's >its

11 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I wish to become a master of Kung Fu!

Granted. Now your moves impress the greatest martial artists and you can't find anyone who can surpass you.

You get a skill for a skill however and your ability to walk becomes ludicrously clumsy. So much in fact that you can barely walk two steps without hitting the floor face-first, crashing against a wall, or somehow tripping other people taking them to the ground with you.

I wish not to sleep in tomorrow (I should be asleep already but, projects and procrastination and stuff).

4 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

I wish not to sleep in tomorrow (I should be asleep already but, projects and procrastination and stuff).

Granted! Insomnia is yours! Just kidding, you won't fall asleep tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow before the sun sets, you shall prick your finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a deep slumber like death. And in this sleep, you will experience perpetual nightmares. But there is a way out: true love's kiss may release you from this curse... by killing you, for your body shall lie in an indestructible glass coffin from which only your true love may release you and in doing so, also release you from your mortal coil!

i wish for the ability to grant superpowers

Edited by Honorless

Granted here take it. *you look at the thing in your hand, confused and look back at the NW* what is this? 
NW cackles and replies “it is half doll and half polar bear, it’s name is dollar” happy cuddling.. :D * you were so spooked by the sinister smile that you grab the dollar close to your heart and run far away*

I wish for a car

3 hours ago, The traveller said:

I wish for a car

Granted, you are given the Tesla cybertruck, and shall be ridiculed for the rest of your days.

I wish that I would become a cognitive shadow after I die, and live as a free cognitive shadow, not trapped or hindered in any way, for at least 1,000 Rosharan years.

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but snow plows come and shove all the snow of the roads, so you go to school anyways.

Jokes on you! My county doesn’t have enough money to pay snow plows! 

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

I wish for florakinesis

Granted, but the Nightwatcher doesn’t know what that is, so you get a fish.

(I’m guessing it means something about controlling plants with your mind.)

3 minutes ago, Handerfle said:

Granted, but the Nightwatcher doesn’t know what that is, so you get a fish.

(I’m guessing it means something about controlling plants with your mind.)

I think florakinesis is the ability to telekenis flora. So, control plants?

Also, you forgot to wish.

34 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I think florakinesis is the ability to telekenis flora. So, control plants?

Also, you forgot to wish.

Ah yes, I wish for a pet fish that is not dead.

Also, school was just confirmed to be canceled tomorrow, so we have a true Nightwatcher. @Truthless of Shinovar

Granted, an immortal shark falls out of the sky on top of you. You're slightly crushed, and the shark keeps freaking because it thinks it's dying.

20 minutes ago, Handerfle said:

Also, school was just confirmed to be canceled tomorrow, so we have a true Nightwatcher.

It's supposed to snow where I live, but it's somewhere around 34 degrees. Sometimes, weather apps don't make much sense. I guess the snow just won't stick...

I wish for just enough snow to cancel school where I live, and no ice.

28 minutes ago, Handerfle said:

Ah yes, I wish for a pet fish that is not dead.

Also, school was just confirmed to be canceled tomorrow, so we have a true Nightwatcher. @Truthless of Shinovar

Just wait until the snow plows come in. Just wait...

just kidding!! That’s awesome!!

4 hours ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I wish for just enough snow to cancel school where I live, and no ice.

Granted, but your curse is that the day after the snow temperatures will be 118 degrees and stay there for the rest of your life, and ice will cease to exist in the area you live in, along with everything else that that might keep people cool.

I wish for 10,000 breaths, (the magic kind from Nalthis, not literal breaths) an Honorspren, bonded to me with all five Windrunner oaths, sixteen beads of Lerasium, of the same sizes that the original sixteen beads at the Well of Ascension were, a Harmonyblade which gives me the powers of a full feruchemist, (and cannot be stolen from me) the full powers of an Elantrian, futuresight like atium gives you when you burn it, and a constantly renewing itslelf with stormlight, completely stable, indestructible, unstealable, safe, perfect gemstone.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, Llstml said:

I wish for 10,000 breaths, (the magic kind from Nalthis, not literal breaths) an Honorspren, bonded to me with all five Windrunner oaths, sixteen beads of Lerasium, of the same sizes that the original sixteen beads at the Well of Ascension were, a Harmonyblade which gives me the powers of a full feruchemist, (and cannot be stolen from me) the full powers of an Elantrian, futuresight like atium gives you when you burn it, and a constantly renewing itslelf with stormlight, completely stable, indestructible, unstealable, safe, perfect gemstone.

You stopped the game for days lol. I'll take this one.

Granted! Your bane is every time you use any of these powers, you lose all of that power. If you use Awakening, you permanently lose all your Breaths. If you use Surgebinding, your honorspren pops away into never having existed, etc.

I wish this game would continue going.

6 minutes ago, King_of_the_Dark_Lands said:

Granted, you are eternally a weird, miserable eight-year old that will get bullied by stupid, #$%&$ing Dan from 3rd year forever.

I wish Brandon Sanderson was my best friend.

Granted, you are transported into an alternate world where you become high school best friends with Brandon. He joins the military. Dies. Never writes the Cosmere.

I wish for clairvoyance