Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Hmm interesting.

9 hours ago, Zennix said:

Granted. You are gifted a pair of shoes that smell weird. 

I wish for Game of thrones season 8 to be wiped from my memory. 

Granted but now you can only speak in poems.

Edited by Retrac

3 minutes ago, ToaCalune said:

Sure. Your bane is that you now have two left feet. Literally and figuratively. 

I wish for three extra hours in the day for two weeks.

Granted, the world spins slower to lengthen the day out. Because of this, the calendar is thrown off and the entire system is disrupted. Ecosystems die off as internal clocks of various animals mess up and they get killed by other animals en masse. Businesses collapse as their shipping plans mess up, planes go miles off course as the planet spins slower. Around the world, people feel sudden lurches as the earth slows down beneath their feet. People fall off bridges, trip and break their necks, and construction workers get impaled on rebar. Your bane is that everybody gets mad at you and they force you to pay for your accidental murders and crimes.

I wish for the ability to convince people of anything I choose.

3 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

Granted, the world spins slower to lengthen the day out. Because of this, the calendar is thrown off and the entire system is disrupted. Ecosystems die off as internal clocks of various animals mess up and they get killed by other animals en masse. Businesses collapse as their shipping plans mess up, planes go miles off course as the planet spins slower. Around the world, people feel sudden lurches as the earth slows down beneath their feet. People fall off bridges, trip and break their necks, and construction workers get impaled on rebar. Your bane is that everybody gets mad at you and they force you to pay for your accidental murders and crimes.

Oh... oh dear...

6 minutes ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

Granted, but you can't comunicate in any way shape of form

I wish to get the world drunk

46 minutes ago, ToaCalune said:

Granted, but now you have a thirst that can never be quenched.

I wish for Reckoners to made a part of the Cosmere.

Here are 4 reasons why it could. 

1. Calamity could fit the role of a shard.

2. The powers used would require some sort of power sorce, thus investure

3. Fireflight's power could be lightweaving.

4. Epics are really just cognitive shadows

I'm not the one to grant your wish though.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for an adventure.

Granted. You get to be a companion to allomancer Jak on his next foray into the unknown! Your bane is that you will be the expendable guy that dies in the first chapter.

I wish that the Stormlight archives will be recanonized, and no other Sanderson books will be decanonized in exchange.

7 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but it hates you and can only answer questions with "Maybe"

I wish for better grades. I have only 2 As. :(

Granted, everything gets 1% better (not 90 turns to 91, 90 turns to 90.9)

I wish to be a level 20 wizard with 9th level spell slots and the spell Wish prepared

On 3/9/2020 at 11:02 PM, Dreamer said:

I wish for my approach to be heralded by serpents

Granted. You are now Galactus, and making someone your herald turns them into a serpent.

I wish for the Marvel Comics Infinity Gauntlet complete with all the infinity stones.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:40 PM, ToaCalune said:

Granted but you sleep for three weeks straight, missing school and your grades plummet as a result. 

I wish to never have to eat tofu.

HA! MY school is CANCELLED! Thanks virus. :(

On 3/13/2020 at 3:34 PM, Nameless said:

Granted. You are now Galactus, and making someone your herald turns them into a serpent.

I wish for the Marvel Comics Infinity Gauntlet complete with all the infinity stones.

Granted, but when you snap........all the puppies.....DIE

2 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but when you snap........all the puppies.....DIE

Ha-ha! with the comics guantlet, I don't even need to snap! Or if I did, I could just resurrect all the puppies afterward. Or make a new type of animal that's even cuter.