Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

14 hours ago, Nameless said:

I wish that every wish I have ever made will be undone, along with all the banes I have received.

Granted. You now have no wishes and no banes. You new bane, however, is that making another wish will bring all these banes back.

I wish for a glass of water.

I'm thirsty.

3 hours ago, Failsafe said:

Brother wished he didn't have to digest protein to live.

Granted. He is turned into a pile of sentient waffles. He no longer has to digest protein to live.

48 minutes ago, The Hero of Masks said:

I wish for more waffles!

Granted. Here is a pile of waffles. Your Bane is that Failsafe is given a Shardblade and a piece of paper with your address written on it.

Edit- I wish for a a suit of Shardplate that never runs out of Stormlight.

Edited by Nameless

41 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for no more corona virus so I can see my friends. 

Granted. Everyone in the world catches the Coronavirus at once. In roughly two weeks it'll be over.

I wish to be transported to Roshar as an Ardent of the devotary of sincerity in Alethkar.

4 minutes ago, Emerald_Mage said:

I wish for a massive emerald gemheat.

You now have a massive emerald gem...heat. It’s a nice big emerald, and it’s getting hotter. And hotter. And hotter... 

I wish for ________. 

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish for ________. 

Granted. You now have a sled. Your bane is that your right eye will twitch uncontrollably whenever you try to read or listen to a Brandon Sanderson book.

I wish to know the secret to starting plot on TLT and TST.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I wish for a fancy sword named "Arrowblood"

Granted. Your sword has all the special properties of an arrow's blood. Which is none. Your bane is that you will never be able to get a better sword than it.

I wish for something awesome.

13 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted. Unfortunately, the NIghtwatcher has a odd opinion on what awesome means, so she gives you a single rotten onion.

I shall treasure this gift for the rest of my life. It will be passed down through my family for generations.

2 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for the gift of everlasting patience, to relieve the stress of waiting for SA4.

Granted, you die before ROW is published

I wish to get smallpox and die so Covid-19 doesn't get me

Edited by HemalurgicStickBreaker

The Nightwatcher weeps at this wish, for it is the most beautiful wish she had ever heard in her life. She grants it, and in return for the wish, she gives your brother no bane. He shall forever be blessed to emit the Tetris Theme Song whenever he opens his mouth. Though it is kinda awkward whenever he sneezes.

I wish for Zinc compounding.

4 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I wish for Zinc compounding.

Granted. you discover the meaning of life. No one believes you, and your name is turned into a synonym for someone who is intelligent, but still allows bias to cloud their vision.

I wish for a holo-deck, so that I can talk to my friends safely.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Granted. you discover the meaning of life. No one believes you, and your name is turned into a synonym for someone who is intelligent, but still allows bias to cloud their vision.

I wish for a holo-deck, so that I can talk to my friends safely.

Your curse is you have become deaf and blind. I wish for a ton of lerasium, in bite size beads.