Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I meant cats!

I thought so, but it was too good of an opportunity to let it pass ;).

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I wish that cats would rule the world openly.

Granted. The Nightwatcher almost doesn’t want to give you a bane, because cats are just that amazing. However, she must — it’s part of the rules, after all. 

Your bane is that you have to eat cat food for the rest of your life. 

I wish that potatoes randomly started growing on people’s houses, but without damaging anything. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad
Forgot to add a wish

Begins to eat sushi.

3 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I wish that potatoes randomly started growing on people’s houses, but without damaging anything.

Granted, but they do damage any house you stay in, causing them to immediately collapse.

I wish that my homework would do itself perfectly.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I wish that my homework would do itself perfectly.

Granted, but in order to activate this power, you must be doing a headstand while spelling out “homework” in Morse code using your feet. If you do it incorrectly your powers will not work for that day. 

I wish for a pet owl that loves me and is loyal to me. 

On 11/22/2019 at 7:34 PM, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I expected someone else to actually take that, but okay.

I wish to be able to go to the twilight release party.

I think that's supposed to say Starsight, but I'll go with this. 

The Nightwatcher slaps you and turns away, disappearing back into the forest in disgust. 

I wish for my biology essay to be done. 

7 hours ago, Handerfle said:

I wish to be able to go to the twilight release party.

I think that's supposed to say Starsight, but I'll go with this. 

The Nightwatcher slaps you and turns away, disappearing back into the forest in disgust. 

10/10

5 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, but it’s a really poor essay, and you get a bad grade. 

I wish for Pokémon Sword.

Granted, you are now the proud owner of a cheap pink plastic sword with polka dots with a misspelled 'Pokeymon' and a 'made in China' label.

I wish for a knight in shining armour

Edited by Honorless

8 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

You are granted a miniature Lego version of the Death Star.

I wish for a teleportation machine.

Granted, you can only teleport places you can see. Your bane is that you’re blind.

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

Oi, do I need to duel you lot again? 

Yes, I wish to duel Ene!

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

I wish to own Ark Extinction.

Granted proud owner though you are, play it you shall not! For whenever and however you shall try, it shall crash.. fellow players avoid thee as a plague upon the world within.. proud owner though you shall remain 

I wish for nicrosil compounding

4 minutes ago, The traveller said:

I wish for nicrosil compounding

Granted, but it turns out that it does nothing except let you have massive levels of nicrosil burning, or massive levels of nicrosil feruchemy, and doesn't let you become a fullborn.

I wish to be a fifth-oath windrunner with access to a steady stream of stormlight, that I can control, giving me infinite stormlight.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Wine Shelf said:

Granted. Your bane is you are now in love with the next person you duel.

I wish to own Ark Extinction.

True, go duel someone else in the Superfight and duel me later :P but if you duel my Po I will hurt you. 

I didn’t know that was a game, and at first I thought you meant you wanted to make Ark extinct :P 

2 hours ago, Llstml said:

I wish to be a fifth-oath windrunner with access to a steady stream of stormlight, that I can control, giving me infinite stormlight. 

Granted, you are now constantly encased in a storm that you cannot escape. The sun filters through easily. You can’t touch the ground, and can instead only run helplessly, tossed by the wind. 

The Nightwatcher winks at you and reminds you to use capitalization properly. 

I wish I could play whatever music I wanted in my head, that my taste in music would not change, and that I could turn it off and on or alter the volume at will. 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I wish I could play whatever music I wanted in my head, that my taste in music would not change, and that I could turn it off and on or alter the volume at will. 

Granted, but your brain loses the ability to mentally “hear” music, so your brain does not process any of the music you play in your head.

I wish I could play whatever music I wanted in my head, that my taste in music would not change, and that I could turn it off and on or alter the volume at will, with my brain retaining the ability to process music and to hear it and to understand it.

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Granted, you are now constantly encased in a storm that you cannot escape. The sun filters through easily. You can’t touch the ground, and can instead only run helplessly, tossed by the wind. 

The Nightwatcher winks at you and reminds you to use capitalization properly. 

What is the meaning  of fifth oath then.

51 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

I wish I could play whatever music I wanted in my head, that my taste in music would not change, and that I could turn it off and on or alter the volume at will, with my brain retaining the ability to process music and to hear it and to understand it.

Granted, you can play whatever music you wanted in your head, as in you can play whatever song you wanted to  have a record of surgically implanted into your skull in place of a brain. 

I wish to be an apprentice to Hoid.