Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, you find the 17th shard, but Chaos' Banhammer *slips* at Nightwatcher's bidding.

I wish for a porpoise, along with the means to take care of it.

You are now burdened by a glorious porpoise. :D

But alas, it caught a rare dolphin cancer, and died within the hour. :(

I want to get to the reputation level of "honor spren", so that my rep is the same as my name.

You are now burdened by a glorious porpoise.  :D

But alas, it caught a rare dolphin cancer, and died within the hour.  :(

I want to get to the reputation level of "honor spren", so that my rep is the same as my name.

You become a double Honor Spren, but you become intangible and barely able to effect the Physical Realm.

I want to have 21000 upvotes like Kobold King.

Edited by WayneSpren

I want to have 21000 upvotes like Kobold King.

Granted! You receive 21, 000 upvotes all at once, followed by 21, 000 downvotes spread out over the next couple of months. Your glory will be brief, but enjoyable.

I wish for the ability to endow random objects with self-awareness and human-level intelligence.

Granted! You receive 21, 000 upvotes all at once, followed by 21, 000 downvotes spread out over the next couple of months. Your glory will be brief, but enjoyable.

I wish for the ability to endow random objects with self-awareness and human-level intelligence.

You succeed, but unfortunately they spout nonsense about destroying evil all the time. Also, they are insane.

This time I want to be a panda.

You are shot by a poacher, your bones ground into a powder and sold to shady millionaires who believe drinking you will enhance their virility.

I wish to have a reputation for being bloodthirsty and untrustworthy.

You become Moash. It would be cool, but you also lose your Shards to Kaladin. (That would be a cool fight)

I want to be invincible.

Natc: you hadn't asked for a boon but came to the nightwatcher.

Your boon is, that you can create Duralumin bursts even without Duralumin.

Your curse shall be cruel: from now on you believe that Calamity is a shard.

I wish nor Marsh neither the voidbringers would be able to follow me to the top of the mountains.

But you will... It'll just take you 2 years :P

But let's say you just skip 2 years. It turns out that everyone everywhere wears only the Borat Swimsuit when they go swimming and no one will explain to you why.

I wish I had extra 5 hours of time every day (apart from the normal 24h everyone else has).

Edited by Mestiv

You are now burdened by a glorious porpoise. :D

But alas, it caught a rare dolphin cancer, and died within the hour. :(

:(

I wish to meet Kalak.

Granted, but you are another face in the crowd to him. He exchanges a few pleasantries, then rushes off on important business.

I wish to have the cure for dolphin cancer. I don't care about human cancer, just my late porpoise.

edit: Sorry if that came off as offensive. My grandmother died of cancer, so I know the feeling of losing someone to cancer, but in the alternate reality where I got a porpoise I became quite obsessively attached to it. It's name was Jeremiah.

Edited by Gargoyle