Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. From now on, water is the only solid thing to you. Everything else is like water.

(Water is ground to you, and ground is water. You swim through land now.)

I wish I was a Rithmatist.

Granted, but your hands spasm eternally, forcing you to spend an entire day to make a single chalkling.

I wish that Stones Unhallowed would come out sooner.

Granted, but your hands spasm eternally, forcing you to spend an entire day to make a single chalkling.

I wish that Stones Unhallowed would come out sooner.

This request is beyond The Nightwatcher's power. The book has been decreed by Sanderson himself to have a new title, and we all know that Brandon is secretly the God Beyond of the Cosmere. :P;)

I want. . . To be immune to fire. In all ways.

This request is beyond The Nightwatcher's power. The book has been decreed by Sanderson himself to have a new title, and we all know that Brandon is secretly the God Beyond of the Cosmere. :P;)

I want. . . To be immune to fire. In all ways.

granted, but you will be a being of flame, burning all that surrounds you.

I wish to be able to summon anything I have lost at a thought

Granted. For some reason the hat is upwards down and constantly full with water. If you do not move carefully, water splashes down on your head.

I wish for a bottle of my preferrable drink that never gets empty, regardless how much I am drinking of it.

Granted, but the portals open into completely random spots in the Solar system, leading to a very high probability that your closet door will open into the freezing nothingness of empty space.

I wish for the power to consciously decide what I'm going to dream about right before I fall asleep.

I wish for a hat that levitates above my head.

Best. Wish. Ever. Edited by Herowannabe

Granted, but the portals open into completely random spots in the Solar system, leading to a very high probability that your closet door will open into the freezing nothingness of empty space.

I wish for the power to consciously decide what I'm going to dream about right before I fall asleep.

Your wish is granted, but you can never remember these dreams in the morning.

I wish that I could become invisible at will.

Granted. You have also a head attached to each foot. And yes, they are individuals, and also yes, they argue to each other. Ignoring you half of the time. They also have a different sleep-wake-cycle then you.

I wish for a sapling of Yggdrasil.