A Norwegian Lodge - an RP

Spoiler

Name:   Agmundr

Description:  He is a mortal man, 24, 5’6, and has shaggy shoulder length hair. He always seems be be in a think wool cloak and heavy boots.

Personality: a little on the reckless side. And he has trouble admitting defeat

Skills: He is a trapper, so he knows how to track, hunt and set up traps. Better then average senses,(but nothing amazing) Good survival skills and is if above average shape. And is very skilled with his longbow

Non-Magic items:  He has a longbow, quiver, thick cloak and heavy boots. Made for survival in the woods. Flint and steel. And and large pack, with trapper supplies(wire, bait, some pelts, etc)

Aett (clan):  Tyr

Magic:  with some concentration he can heighten is sense for a short time. Like 5-10 (think tin eye). He also has a little nature magic. Nothing crazy, just stuff like he can hide in foliage better than he should be able to. Can find plant he might need with ease, and when really pushing himself he can move roots and branches a  bit.

Other assets:  He has connections with traders, hunters, and other trappers. Even some that are very reclusive 

Backstory (Optional):  Nothing yet

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"quite true. i have a rare gift amonst the gods to be able to touch the Yggdrasil and instantly move to another part of it. i could easily escape from it."

“Wait… Really? Can you teach me that?”

Just now, Silver Phantom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Description:  He is a mortal man, 24, 5’6, and has shaggy shoulder length hair. He always seems be be in a think wool cloak and heavy boots.

Skills: He is a trapper, so he knows how to track, hunt and set up traps. Better then average senses,(but nothing amazing) Good survival skills and is if above average shape. And is very skilled with his longbow

Non-Magic items:  He has a longbow, quiver, thick cloak and heavy boots. Made for survival in the woods. Flint and steel. And and large pack, with trapper supplies(wire, bait, some pelts, etc)

Magic:  with some concentration he can heighten is sense for a short time. Like 5-10 (think tin eye). He also has a little nature magic. Nothing crazy, just stuff like he can hide in foliage better than he should be able to. Can find plant he might need with ease, and when really pushing himself he can move roots and branches a  bit.

Other assets:  He has connections with traders, hunters, and other trappers. Even some that are very reclusive 

"mortal! it cant be learned. ever you are born with it or you are not."

9 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"You can not learn how to walk its branches and roots; you must have the gift. There are, however, other ways to Travel the Realms. They are... less pleasent, though." 

Spoiler

Name: Stigandr

Description: Tall, dark hair, carries around a multiple war axes.

Personality: He likes axes.

Skills: Axe

Non-Magic items: Axe

Aett (clan): Øks

Magic: None, but likes axe

Other assets: Axe

Backstory (Optional): He was found in the forest as a child holding an axe. He carries multiple axes around ever since.

"I have an axe!" Stigandr said loudly.

4 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

“Ah yes. I have heard of this. Public buses”

"What is... A bus?" Magnus seems confused. "Wait. That word seems familiar; maybe it doesn't exist yet?"

guys this is ancient norway, despite how wonderful the nordic countries are, they did not have public transit yet.

1 hour ago, The Cowardly One said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Stigandr

Description: Tall, dark hair, carries around a multiple war axes.

Personality: He likes axes.

Skills: Axe

Non-Magic items: Axe

Aett (clan): Øks

Magic: None, but likes axe

Other assets: Axe

Backstory (Optional): He was found in the forest as a child holding an axe. He carries multiple axes around ever since.

"I have an axe!" Stigandr said loudly.

"i can see that. "

12 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"What is... A bus?" Magnus seems confused. "Wait. That word seems familiar; maybe it doesn't exist yet?"

"a bus is a metal box that can move you very fast across mudguard. it is written in the hall of prophacys as the herald of something far worse than ragnarok. climate change."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"a bus is a metal box that can move you very fast across mudguard. it is written in the hall of prophacys as the herald of something far worse than ragnarok. climate change."

"Oh great, the Norns. I don't trust their silly Prophecies."

34 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah me never except that i was forced to memorise all 1427 of them."

"All the ones the Aesir are aware of at least."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"why? why do you risk his wrath like that. expessialy right before a god."

"Because of a prophecy he does know. And besides, it's true he does not have control over everything; he just thinks he does. Some secrets should not be shared with your father."

19 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"Because of a prophecy he does know. And besides, it's true he does not have control over everything; he just thinks he does. Some secrets should not be shared with your father."

"intresting. say i was to promise that i would shut my mouth. would you be willing to tell?"

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"intresting. say i was to promise that i would shut my mouth. would you be willing to tell?"

"I would not. Perhaps once I know you better. But for that we shall first go to jormungandr. "

Edited by Argenti

10 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I'm running off, " all the norse myths are real, we are in midgaurd, in a lodge, and will go out and do things norse related, maybe kill some gods, maybe make some. Ya know, norse things. Some people are gods, some are descended from gods, some are witchs, some are normal people."

6 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

“How long will the first leg of the journey take”?

"Given we're traveling to the far edge of Midgard, about a week."