The Procrastinating Against Homework (or anything else excluding reading Brandon) Guild!

I don't want to edit and retype my most recent written project in socials. I don't want to complete my current events work booklet. I don't want to memorise the 20-odd new terms and ideas I learned in bio today. I don't want to brainstorm topics for a research project that will be worth 20% of my mark. I don't want to work on the hour-long presentation I will be making for careers in a few weeks. And, even though I love theatre, the fact that the most intense period of rehearsal for the school musical lines up exactly with the first semester this year that I only have academics makes me not want to practice the vocals and choreography at home. All I really want to do is reread The Final Empire, which I began on New Year's Eve, and have yet to finish, due to homework and required reading. The only answer to all of this, of course is PROCRASTINATION!

(Also, I love math :D)

2 minutes ago, Faerie Braids said:

I don't want to edit and retype my most recent written project in socials. I don't want to complete my current events work booklet. I don't want to memorise the 20-odd new terms and ideas I learned in bio today. I don't want to brainstorm topics for a research project that will be worth 20% of my mark. I don't want to work on the hour-long presentation I will be making for careers in a few weeks. And, even though I love theatre, the fact that the most intense period of rehearsal for the school musical lines up exactly with the first semester this year that I only have academics makes me not want to practice the vocals and choreography at home. All I really want to do is reread The Final Empire, which I began on New Year's Eve, and have yet to finish, due to homework and required reading. The only answer to all of this, of course is PROCRASTINATION!

(Also, I love math :D)

YAY!!!! A MATH PERSON!!! 😁

36 minutes ago, The Cowardly One said:

I keep waiting to do my math homework until I'm on the bus, three minutes away from school, with the bus already being late and class having started five minutes earlier.

Hey, you know what class I’m talking about! The one where you can always do more.

Also, yeah, homework just before school, I get that.

Parents: you need to work on all this missing work we pulled from our butts due to us refusing to understand studentvue.

Me: does it, at the cost of my grade in programming.

Parents wHy ArE yOu FLuNKiNg Cs!!!1111

boi.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

It's pretty good... I befriended Panda's slime monster thing lol

oh thats nice. how did you do that. i would love some more supplies.

2 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

Parents: you need to work on all this missing work we pulled from our butts due to us refusing to understand studentvue.

boi.

so true.

9 hours ago, Just_a_Fan said:

boi.

*big hugs*

Yep.... *sigh*

work..... 😛 

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh thats nice. how did you do that. i would love some more supplies.

so true.

*eyebrow wiggle*

sKiLlS