The Procrastinating Against Homework (or anything else excluding reading Brandon) Guild!

HA! Same, except I’m in Creative Writing. We had an assignment where we had to write a 12 line love poem without the word “Love” in it. I don’t like love poems, or romance books, or romance shows, or really anything that focuses on romance (I’m fine with reading the Cosmere books with a bit of Romance in them [e.g. Elantris, Mistborn, etc] because it’s not a lot) but I have to do what I have to do. I also have a thing where I have to come up with a cover and the names of 3 three chapters for my book that I’m writing, but I don’t have 3 full chapters, just scraps of information that I’m gonna combine. (I was thinking about just using the standard “no cover available” cover but changed my mind.) Sorry for the super long reply lol

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

I shouldn't be complaining, we're watching Hamilton and analyzing the cabinet battles. it's better than most of my previous English classes, I just don't like writing.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

HAMILTON!

YES!

I'M WATCHING IT TMR NIGHT!

:D 

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

I like him a bit less after having taken government; the Federalist papers are annoying...

But the Musical is awesome :)

Heheheh

I like the musical, but not very much the historical person...

lol

he's not exactly... uhhh... the best role model... *cough*

Anyway, the music is great :D 

Nice! I’ve never seen it (musicals aren’t really my jam, but it looks kinda entertaining) to be completely honest I didn't watch it because it sounded dumb (I know I know it’s a bad excuse, especially for a thing so many people have watched and enjoyed) but I was listening to some really old History That Doesn’t Suck episodes and Prof. Greg Jackson mentioned it so I’ve been interested in it for a while now. 

Also the most notable thing that happened on Valentines day was that I made a deal with my friend to buy some Chocolate covered Strawberries

)I wrote that before people started mentioning how they didn’t like him as a person, and I completely forgot what he did, what’d he do that was bad? Also sorry for posting twice in quick succession)

Hi Stick! Nice to meet you! And thanks, you seem pretty cool as well! I can definitely relate to the procrastination, I have all 80s and above this semester and that’s the best I’ve had in years. (Mostly because Geometry is somehow easier for me to do than stuff like Algebra [probably because I can see what‘s happening])

We visit my grandpa sometimes and I forgot my throwing knives at his house so I have long while until I can use them again. I’ve wanted to learn archery for a long time but haven’t had a chance.

2 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Hi Stick! Nice to meet you! And thanks, you seem pretty cool as well! I can definitely relate to the procrastination, I have all 80s and above this semester and that’s the best I’ve had in years. (Mostly because Geometry is somehow easier for me to do than stuff like Algebra [probably because I can see what‘s happening])

We visit my grandpa sometimes and I forgot my throwing knives at his house so I have long while until I can use them again. I’ve wanted to learn archery for a long time but haven’t had a chance.

May I have the honor of becoming your shardbuddie? :D 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

*sigh*

I have, once again, 2 days of school to do today... Mmmm

Reveal hidden contents

I couldn't go to school yesterday, cause I was in the hospital, and I couldn't today, cause I had a headache and was tired... 

WAIT HUH? WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE HOSPITAL-

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

*hugs* 

Reveal hidden contents

im glad it didnt go through.

apologies if that made you uncomfy

*hugs*

Your fine :) 

I'm doing a lot better, as evidence of my last SU lol