The Procrastinating Against Homework (or anything else excluding reading Brandon) Guild!

I think I belong here on this thread. I have no desire to finish my inverse tangent math homework at all.🤠

As for rocks: I, for one, think that rocks do think, however thinking rocks. What makes a rock able to think? Is it the thinking of rocks that brings them to think or the rock thinking it thinks it can think which causes more thinking about thinking, with thinking?

3 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I think I belong here on this thread. I have no desire to finish my inverse tangent math homework at all.🤠

As for rocks: I, for one, think that rocks do think, however thinking rocks. What makes a rock able to think? Is it the thinking of rocks that brings them to think or the rock thinking it thinks it can think which causes more thinking about thinking, with thinking?

so can it think?

6 hours ago, Faerie Braids said:

"I am a rock"

"But you could be fire!"

"I AM A ROCK"

but you could be fire...

guys i have a humanities project that is due tomorrow. i have done none of it!!! it is 8:30 at night for me!!! i dont want to do it yet if i dont well trouble and bad grades.

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

guys i have a humanities project that is due tomorrow. i have done none of it!!! it is 8:30 at night for me!!! i dont want to do it yet if i dont well trouble and bad grades.

You've got this! Good luck!

52 minutes ago, justice magician said:
1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

i hate writing essays...

I LOVE writing essays lol

Depends on the topic of the essay...

I'm currently in math class. We have a test next time, so right now it's review day...

Except I. Hate. Inverse trig.

Like I COULD do it but I have no motivation at all.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I have an essay to write for next week!!!

Proud of you

Thank youuuu I'm proud of myself :D 

...NOW I CAN START ON MY 4 HOURS OF MUSICAL THEATRE HOMEWORK AND THEN READ BOOKS!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Unless it's the same day that its due! :P 

oh no. do you have to submit it before or after you have time to work on it? also stick are you back on the shard full time now?

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh no. do you have to submit it before or after you have time to work on it? also stick are you back on the shard full time now?

hehehe I'm not talking about me... if my homework is late, it's because I wasn't there to turn it in... :P

I'm not online full time... 1 hour a day (approx.) 

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

hehehe I'm not talking about me... if my homework is late, it's because I wasn't there to turn it in... :P

I'm not online full time... 1 hour a day (approx.) 

oh ok. about the same for my homework.