Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

5 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah…I don’t think he wants to either. If he did, he wouldn’t hate me so much. And I agree, I think you can be very frightening when you want to be, I’m glad you haven’t tried to scare me away.” He smiled weakly at her, then shivered as he saw the depictions on the walls.

“I’m glad I haven’t accidentally scared you away.”

She saw him looking behind her.

”Oh, you noticed Tartarus! I’m quite proud of that painting. I think you might like Elysium too.”

She gestured to the righthand wall, which was indeed painted to be Elysium. It was all in bright, beautiful colors. On the lefthand wall was the Asphodel Meadows, depicted using beige, neutral colors. Both sections were still made of vague shapes, but it was obvious what they were meant to be.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I’m glad I haven’t accidentally scared you away.”

She saw him looking behind her.

”Oh, you noticed Tartarus! I’m quite proud of that painting. I think you might like Elysium too.”

She gestured to the righthand wall, which was indeed painted to be Elysium. It was all in bright, beautiful colors. On the lefthand wall was the Asphodel Meadows, depicted using beige, neutral colors. Both sections were still made of vague shapes, but it was obvious what they were meant to be.

“That’s beautiful,” he whispered, awed. He pointed at Elysium. “That’s where Kylee is, I know it.”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“That’s beautiful,” he whispered, awed. He pointed at Elysium. “That’s where Kylee is, I know it.”

Jenny smiled, then nodded.

”She is. Dying on a quest is a very noble thing to do.”

She looked back to Edgar.

”I hope you can join her there someday.”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled, then nodded.

”She is. Dying on a quest is a very noble thing to do.”

She looked back to Edgar.

”I hope you can join her there someday.”

“Hopefully not anytime soon,” he said with a laugh. He seemed to be shaking less, returning back to his normal self.

“Hopefully not anytime soon,” he said with a laugh. He seemed to be shaking less, returning back to his normal self.

Edgar was laughing, that was good. It probably meant that he was feeling better. 

“I think I heard the conch for the capture the flag game. Do you want to go and meet up with our team? You don’t have to if your cuts hurt too much, though.”

She held up her blowgun.

”You could just watch, too. There’s a solid chance a dart will find its way to Roy’s face.”

She really hoped that Edgar still wanted to play. Jenny would be pretty lost without him.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Edgar was laughing, that was good. It probably meant that he was feeling better. 

“I think I heard the conch for the capture the flag game. Do you want to go and meet up with our team? You don’t have to if your cuts hurt too much, though.”

She held up her blowgun.

”You could just watch, too. There’s a solid chance a dart will find its way to Roy’s face.”

She really hoped that Edgar still wanted to play. Jenny would be pretty lost without him.

“I heard it too, we should go. And I’m fine to play, the cuts aren’t too deep and don’t hurt too badly. Hopefully our team can still function after the…events of today.” Her looked when at the blowgun. “I don’t think I’d mind that.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I heard it too, we should go. And I’m fine to play, the cuts aren’t too deep and don’t hurt too badly. Hopefully our team can still function after the…events of today.” Her looked when at the blowgun. “I don’t think I’d mind that.”

“Great!”

Jenny checked to make sure her dart materials were all present and secured correctly, then skipped out the door and towards their team meetup. This time she had three daggers on her. She tried to pick her most “non-lethal” ones, which didn’t make much of a difference because daggers are made for stabbing people.

40 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Great!”

Jenny checked to make sure her dart materials were all present and secured correctly, then skipped out the door and towards their team meetup. This time she had three daggers on her. She tried to pick her most “non-lethal” ones, which didn’t make much of a difference because daggers are made for stabbing people.

Edgar followed her, smiling. It was hard not to be happy around Jenny, he was learning that quickly.

Edgar followed her, smiling. It was hard not to be happy around Jenny, he was learning that quickly.

Are you good with timeskipping to the planning next to the flag?

13 hours ago, ..... said:

"we covered that right? you and me work together to get the flag and they guard ours right?"

As Jenny saw their team come into view, she switched from skipping to walking. She stared daggers at Roy and crossed her arms, watching his conversation with Rob silently. 

Please let me know if this is continuity breaking.

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Cowardly One

@The Clarinetist

Edited by Lunamor
Forgot a tag

Just now, Lunamor said:

As Jenny saw their team come into view, she switched from skipping to walking. She stared daggers at Roy and crossed her arms, watching his conversation with Rob silently. 

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Cowardly One

As soon as Edgar saw Roy, his Gift shifted into a shortsword.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

As soon as Edgar saw Roy, his Gift shifted into a shortsword.

as soon as roy saw edgar he un shefed two spears.

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

@Ravenclawjedi42

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Cowardly One

@The Clarinetist

for now i think its fine

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I think Jenny and I can take care of the flag by ourselves.”

Jenny nodded, then took out one of her daggers. She repeatedly tossed it into the air and caught it without looking, keeping her vision focused on Roy.

”We don’t want to make the flag seem well defended enough that people would be tempted to sneak in. Aaron could help briefly incapacitate campers with his plants to hold them still while I shoot them, but his talents could also be used elsewhere if preferred.”

Superhuman reflexes are fun.

@RoyalBeeMage

@Scars of Hathsin

Edited by Lunamor

8 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa puts her hands on her hips. "Why are you two the ones going?"

“They shouldn’t be. We need to hit the other team with overwhelming force. That means everyone but me and Jane.”

“They shouldn’t be. We need to hit the other team with overwhelming force. That means everyone but me and Jane.”

Jane is now Jenny’s alter ego :lol:

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“And we have an excellent way to defend it.”

Jenny held up her blowgun and grinned.

”I have poisoned darts that can paralyze someone for a bit. Hard to steal a flag when you’re basically just a corpse!”

@Part Of The Narrative

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d but it still works