Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I... I can't..." Terrance, trying to go faster than he really could, tripped and crashed to the ground, his head hitting the concrete with a sickening crack.

"why not?" jace asked as he helped terrance to stand up.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"are you ok? need healing?"

Jace could see that he was bleeding from several small scratches and scuffs on his hands and knees. He also had a small trickle of blood running down the side of his head from where it had struck the ground.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Jace could see that he was bleeding from several small scratches and scuffs on his hands and knees. He also had a small trickle of blood running down the side of his head from where it had struck the ground.

jace ignored any protests that would most likely be coming from this situation and presed his hands to his temple and released healing wave after healing wave. 

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

jace ignored any protests that would most likely be coming from this situation and presed his hands to his temple and released healing wave after healing wave. 

As soon as Terrance recovered, he quickly began to try and get away again.

9 hours ago, Wierdo said:

Lucid glances up, and takes his coat off, offering it to Ashton again before finishing his food.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Weird. Maybe it was a good date spot. Jenny glanced at Ed. They hadn't been on a date yet; this would be the perfect excuse for one. She almost volunteered them, but something in her made her stop.

"I think Lucid and Ashton should go."

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

1 hour ago, Wierdo said:

he immediately turns to look at jenny- a bit surprised

1 hour ago, Wierdo said:

"I.. it's okay if Ashton is fine with it."
 @Anguished_One

“I… okay?” Ashton whispered, wrapping Lucid’s coat around her shoulders.

57 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

As soon as Terrance recovered, he quickly began to try and get away again.

"stop! get back here! stop resisting!"

10 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

“I… okay?” Ashton whispered, wrapping Lucid’s coat around her shoulders.

"Well.. uh- when do we do the task-?"

1 hour ago, Wierdo said:

He looks up at ares

@RoyalBeeMage

Edit: I’m crazy busy next week so Jenny’s gonna talk to Edgar a bit sooner than she realistically would.

Jenny looked over at Ed sitting next to her as the other couple spoke to Ares. Suddenly, realization struck her like a chimera claw to the gut. She knew why she didn’t want to go to the amusement park with him.

Ed was hurt. He was in pain, he couldn’t walk, couldn’t fight. He couldn’t protect himself, and Jenny might not always be able to.

If he stayed on the quest, he wasn’t going to make it.

”Can I talk to you over there?”

Jenny gestured to a corner of the restaurant devoid of people.

@Weaver of Lies

Edited by Lunamor

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

@RoyalBeeMage

Jenny looked over at Ed sitting next to her as the other couple spoke to Ares. Suddenly, realization struck her like a chimera claw to the gut. She knew why she didn’t want to go to the amusement park with him.

Ed was hurt. He was in pain, he couldn’t walk, couldn’t fight. He couldn’t protect himself, and Jenny might not always be able to.

If he stayed on the quest, he wasn’t going to make it.

”Can I talk to you over there?”

Jenny gestured to a corner of the restaurant devoid of people.

@Weaver of Lies

He nodded, then stood up, ready to move.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

He nodded, then stood up, ready to move.

Jenny grabbed his hand and tugged him over to a new table. She then started speaking immediately, not giving herself time to go back on her decision.

“Ed, I’m getting worried about you. You seem like you’re hurting a lot. I think…”

Her voice started trembling and she squeezed her eyes shut.

“I think you need to go back to camp. I really don’t want you to leave, but at least this way I know I can see you again. I think I’m gonna lose you if you stay. And if I lose you, I lose myself, too.”

That last part wasn’t Jenny’s primary reason for wanting Ed to be safe, but she knew that it could help convince him to leave. 

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny grabbed his hand and tugged him over to a new table. She then started speaking immediately, not giving herself time to go back on her decision.

“Ed, I’m getting worried about you. You seem like you’re hurting a lot. I think…”

Her voice started trembling and she squeezed her eyes shut.

“I think you need to go back to camp. I really don’t want you to leave, but at least this way I know I can see you again. I think I’m gonna lose you if you stay. And if I lose you, I lose myself, too.”

That last part wasn’t Jenny’s primary reason for wanting Ed to be safe, but she knew that it could help convince him to leave. 

“But if I leave…you won’t have me to help…”

But he’d never been much help anyway. And he’d always been a coward. Going back to camp was more tempting than he’d like to say. 

“But if I leave…you won’t have me to help…”

But he’d never been much help anyway. And he’d always been a coward. Going back to camp was more tempting than he’d like to say. 

“I do need your help, Ed. I really do. I just need you to stay alive more.”

Jenny held Ed’s hand tightly, terrified that it would be the last time she could do that.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“I do need your help, Ed. I really do. I just need you to stay alive more.”

Jenny held Ed’s hand tightly, terrified that it would be the last time she could do that.

He held it back in desperation. “Do you really think this is best?”

He held it back in desperation. “Do you really think this is best?”

“Yes. I wish it wasn’t, but I love you. I can’t let you die because I want you by my side.”

Jenny couldn’t even pretend to smile. This was the hardest thing she’d had to do on the quest. It felt even worse than being electrocuted had.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Yes. I wish it wasn’t, but I love you. I can’t let you die because I want you by my side.”

Jenny couldn’t even pretend to smile. This was the hardest thing she’d had to do on the quest. It felt even worse than being electrocuted had.

He leaned in and kissed her. “I trust you. I love you, and that means I have to trust you. On this too.”

He leaned in and kissed her. “I trust you. I love you, and that means I have to trust you. On this too.”

Jenny nodded. He was listening. Something in her was disappointed by that. She shoved that feeling down, then kissed Ed again. It was selfish. He’d feel drained of life when she touched him. She couldn’t give up this opportunity, though. This might be the last time they could be together.

No, it wouldn’t be the last. She would come back to him. No matter the cost, she would see him again.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded. He was listening. Something in her was disappointed by that. She shoved that feeling down, then kissed Ed again. It was selfish. He’d feel drained of life when she touched him. She couldn’t give up this opportunity, though. This might be the last time they could be together.

No, it wouldn’t be the last. She would come back to him. No matter the cost, she would see him again.

Ignoring the strange feeling he hit when he touched her, he wrapped her into a tight hug. “I love you so much. And you’d better come back. Here, I’ll leave Gift with you. I don’t need him.”

Ignoring the strange feeling he hit when he touched her, he wrapped her into a tight hug. “I love you so much. And you’d better come back. Here, I’ll leave Gift with you. I don’t need him.”

“I’ll come back. I promise. Are you sure you’re ok with leaving Gift?”

Ed might need it for protection. But if he could manage without it, Jenny likely needed it too.

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I’ll come back. I promise. Are you sure you’re ok with leaving Gift?”

Ed might need it for protection. But if he could manage without it, Jenny likely needed it too.

“I’m sure.” By himself, he shouldn’t attract too many monsters.

“How will I get back?”

“I’m sure.” By himself, he shouldn’t attract too many monsters.

“How will I get back?”

“Maybe you can take the trains back the way we came.”

Jenny hated every word that came out of her mouth.

Are you good with me taking over Gift as a character completely or would you prefer I only control what his physical forms are?