Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

11 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i know that he is gone. the others though? they are still here. they all still care about you. i still need you for this quest..."

Jenny fiddled with Timothy, letting it walk around the table a bit. They did seem to care about her. She wasn’t sure why Roy needed her for the quest so much. She was probably going to be helpful once they got to the underworld, but they could still function without her. Was there something more he needed her for?

”Why do you need me?”

Her eyes flashed red.

Don’t tell her. Lie.

”Don’t tell her. Lie.”

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

I don’t remember the books super well, so I wouldn’t take my word as law :P From what I remember (and the tv show, but that doesn’t necessarily align with the books completely) Ares and Aphrodite went on a date at Hephaestus’s theme park. Since Aphrodite is Hephaestus’s wife, he was understandably less than pleased. They went in a tunnel of love ride and had to flee because the park was hostile to them. I think the tunnel was where they lost their scarf and shield, which need to be retrieved by your characters. I think there were giant spiders in the tunnel?

45 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny fiddled with Timothy, letting it walk around the table a bit. They did seem to care about her. She wasn’t sure why Roy needed her for the quest so much. She was probably going to be helpful once they got to the underworld, but they could still function without her. Was there something more he needed her for?

”Why do you need me?”

Her eyes flashed red.

Don’t tell her. Lie.

”Don’t tell her. Lie.”

"i need you to talk to hades. he only listens to his own children. also as a child of hades you have the right to bring any one into his domain uninvited."

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i need you to talk to hades. he only listens to his own children. also as a child of hades you have the right to bring any one into his domain uninvited."

Jenny nodded.

”That makes sense.”

Would Hades listen to her, the girl who murdered a woman he loved? She was pretty sure he used to love her, since she was his daughter and he visited a few times, but she didn’t know if he still did. She wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t.

Off for the next few hours, probably.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No. I knew that I was making you see something, but it was all in your own mind."

“Ohh. Then that changed a little bit of my plan…”

32 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I know I cause problems. That's why I don't stay around the same people for too long."

"you dont cause that many problems."