Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Aaron still lay on the bench, though he is not asleep anymore, he is laying there, pretending, hoping that no one notices. So he has overtaken her has he he muses to himself. With Edgar gone... maybe...no...NO. He thinks over his plan, "Should I do it" the question lays on the top of his tongue. 

Just now, Anguished_One said:

oh- okay- 

Lucid looks around the park, noticing the 'tunnel of love' that he had to go to. how corny is that? Like, jeez man, make it atleast sound nice

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

Lucid looks around the park, noticing the 'tunnel of love' that he had to go to. how corny is that? Like, jeez man, make it atleast sound nice

Ashton follows him. "Are they in there...?" She whispered. 

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton follows him. "Are they in there...?" She whispered. 

"I think so- uh- do you really wanna go in there-?"

" 'S what I thought..." 

"Okay.. ready then?" He looks at the dinky metal boat. for an abandoned place, the boat must have been like, made by some master crafter or something

Just now, Wierdo said:

"Okay.. ready then?" He looks at the dinky metal boat. for an abandoned place, the boat must have been like, made by some master crafter or something

"Do we have any more weapons?" She asked, motioning to the knives stuck in her belt and Lucid's bow. 

"Do we have any more weapons?" She asked, motioning to the knives stuck in her belt and Lucid's bow. 

"Uhhh- let's see if I have my sword-" He fumbles around and It falls out of a sheath, making a metallic clank. "huh. looks like I do.

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

"Uhhh- let's see if I have my sword-" He fumbles around and It falls out of a sheath, making a metallic clank. "huh. looks like I do.

"Can you use it and your bow at the same time?" She asks, bending to pick it up. 

"Can you use it and your bow at the same time?" She asks, bending to pick it up. 

"No, it would be cool though"

"It would be." She agreed, looking down at the sword. "But it's not possible. May I use it?" 

"Sure?" He looked at her, and then his sword, and then her. "I'm going to warn you- it's kinda european- it's a longsword-"

Just now, Wierdo said:

"Sure?" He looked at her, and then his sword, and then her. "I'm going to warn you- it's kinda european- it's a longsword-"

She hefted it, swinging it once or twice. "It should be okay... sword was never my specialty, but I can manage." 

27 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron still lay on the bench, though he is not asleep anymore, he is laying there, pretending, hoping that no one notices. So he has overtaken her has he he muses to himself. With Edgar gone... maybe...no...NO. He thinks over his plan, "Should I do it" the question lays on the top of his tongue. 

Is he speaking out loud?

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

She hefted it, swinging it once or twice. "It should be okay... sword was never my specialty, but I can manage." 

"Okay"

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Okey dokey.

Jenny heard Aaron whisper something. Had he woken up? Talking to anyone other than Roy would be preferable. Hopefully he had.

”Aaron?”

Just now, Wierdo said:

"Okay"

She took a deep breath. "Are we ready?" 

anyone wanna rp the monsters or scenery or anything? idk what it's supposed to look like-

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny heard Aaron whisper something. Had he woken up? Talking to anyone other than Roy would be preferable. Hopefully he had.

”Aaron?”

Aaron freezes, his breath hitching as he hears jenny call his name. Damn it, I should have said nothing. He mentally blasts himself. "Yes" he replies to Jenny, trying to sound sleepy, and tired. 

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron freezes, his breath hitching as he hears jenny call his name. Damn it, I should have said nothing. He mentally blasts himself. "Yes" he replies to Jenny, trying to sound sleepy, and tired. 

“Are you feeling any better?”

Jenny was worried about him. Collapsing like that after using his powers so much could be dangerous. He was only 12.

I don’t remember it very well.