Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

“Uh…” Kasa turned slowly. There wasn’t really anywhere he could’ve gone, was there?

I don't know about her, but some do know. He doesn't actually disappear, but he basically magically evades notice.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny deflated when Kasa left. She hadn’t noticed Terrance leave, but eventually noticed his absence. Kasa must’ve gone after him. She also noticed that Elsie was by herself. Was she sad? It was hard to tell. Jenny decided to assume that she was. She liked Terrance, and he’d left again. She walked over to Elsie and sat next to her.

”Are you ok?”

@Random Bystander

Elsie paused, considering. She eventually shrugged. "I don't know. Everything is going all crazy. And that guy scares me..." She said, glancing nervously at Ares. "But... I think I'm okay? Maybe?" She sighed. 

Jenny deflated when Kasa left. She hadn’t noticed Terrance leave, but eventually noticed his absence. Kasa must’ve gone after him. She also noticed that Elsie was by herself. Was she sad? It was hard to tell. Jenny decided to assume that she was. She liked Terrance, and he’d left again. She walked over to Elsie and sat next to her.

”Are you ok?”

@Random Bystander

Edited by Random Bystander
Weird formatting?

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie paused, considering. She eventually shrugged. "I don't know. Everything is going all crazy. And that guy scares me..." She said, glancing nervously at Ares. "But... I think I'm okay? Maybe?" She sighed. 

Elsie felt a prickle of terror, something that she would not have noticed if it wasn't by now very familiar. It came from Terrance.

28 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

“I don’t think he’ll bother us so long as we’re careful.”

She didn’t exactly trust all of the quest members to be careful, but it wouldn’t be particularly comforting to say that out loud. She sat there awkwardly for a moment, then held out Gift to Elsie.

”It’ll transform into whatever you want if you hold it. Within reasonable limits.”

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Elsie felt a prickle of terror, something that she would not have noticed if it wasn't by now very familiar. It came from Terrance.

Elsie glanced towards Terrance, concerned. She'd have to go make sure he was okay.

“I don’t think he’ll bother us so long as we’re careful.”

She didn’t exactly trust all of the quest members to be careful, but it wouldn’t be particularly comforting to say that out loud. She sat there awkwardly for a moment, then held out Gift to Elsie.

”It’ll transform into whatever you want if you hold it. Within reasonable limits.”

Her eyes widened. "You're trusting me with this?" She asked.

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie glanced towards Terrance, concerned. She'd have to go make sure he was okay.

Her eyes widened. "You're trusting me with this?" She asked.

“For a little while, while we’re waiting. I don’t think you could hurt Gift if you tried. Please don’t try to hurt it, though.”

Gift was made of celestial bronze and could return to Jenny on its own if need be. It would be fine. Jenny tried to smile reassuringly.

13 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“For a little while, while we’re waiting. I don’t think you could hurt Gift if you tried. Please don’t try to hurt it, though.”

Gift was made of celestial bronze and could return to Jenny on its own if need be. It would be fine. Jenny tried to smile reassuringly.

I just went into an insane Internet rabbit hole.

Did you know that Speghettification is not only an actual word, but a scientific term?

She took it, shocked. "I... Thank you! I don't know what to say..." She whispered. She teared up a bit. "You sure though?"

21 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

As they head into the boat, small holes appear in the side of the basin which it lay in, small enough for a small wire, and others even smaller ones open up at the same time. The original holes start to glow and before anyone can do anything shoot what looks like lasers to the opposite sides of the basin, when in reality they are glowing ropes (made to hold gods) and spiders, hundreds of them start pouring out of the holes, ones that they look both mechanic and real at the same time. Heading for the pair next to the boat. Hairy legs grasping the air in front of them.

Heyo! I'm ready to do the thing-

@Scars of Hathsin @Anguished_One

26 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She took it, shocked. "I... Thank you! I don't know what to say..." She whispered. She teared up a bit. "You sure though?"

Muy interessante.

“Just while we’re waiting for Lucid and Ashton to get back. I’m not sure if Ed is ok with me lending out Gift too much.”

Elsie was tearing up. Jenny couldn’t tell if that meant she was sad or happy. Hopefully she was happy.

“Just while we’re waiting for Lucid and Ashton to get back. I’m not sure if Ed is ok with me lending out Gift too much.”

Elsie was tearing up. Jenny couldn’t tell if that meant she was sad or happy. Hopefully she was happy.

She beamed at her. "Thank you!" She hugged Jenny.

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She beamed at her. "Thank you!" She hugged Jenny.

They were happy tears! Jenny started tearing up too. She didn’t make people this happy very often. Fortunately, Elsie was short enough (I’m assuming) that she wasn’t risking touching Jenny‘s face. 

“You’re welcome!”

18 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

They were happy tears! Jenny started tearing up too. She didn’t make people this happy very often. Fortunately, Elsie was short enough (I’m assuming) that she wasn’t risking touching Jenny‘s face. 

“You’re welcome!”

Elsie is definitely short.

Elsie pulled away from the hug, still smiling.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Elsie pulled away from the hug, still smiling.

You can have Gift turn into whatever Elsie wants, so long as it isn’t huge (max size I think is a longsword) and doesn’t shoot projectiles.

Jenny leaned back and iced her entire body in an attempt to feel warmer. She made sure to scoot away from Elsie before doing so to avoid making her cold.

10 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny leaned back and iced her entire body in an attempt to feel warmer. She made sure to scoot away from Elsie before doing so to avoid making her cold.

Ok!

Elsie, fascinated by Gift, watched it change to a knife.