Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

18 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Spotlights illuminated the entire bowl, and they swear they see cameras appearing and focusing on them. Going live to Olympus Late Night TV, a producer announces from somewhere

17 hours ago, Wierdo said:

he blinks, and shoots an arrow in that direction.

"A-are we on T-TV?" Ashton stutterers, looking at the cameras. She's distracted by the lights and it's the perfect opportunity for the spiders to get her. 

Just now, Anguished_One said:

"A-are we on T-TV?" Ashton stutterers, looking at the cameras. She's distracted by the lights and it's the perfect opportunity for the spiders to get her. 

He begins to try and get the spiders off of her- trying not to directly touch her though.

"I-I Think-"

7 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Elsie paused, just now considering that. "You're right. That's really weird." She said. "Today feels like it's lasted forever!"

“Your right! Does anyone remember what the first thing we did today?”

This day has lasted several months now 

2 hours ago, Wierdo said:

He begins to try and get the spiders off of her- trying not to directly touch her though.

"I-I Think-"

2 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

You somehow need to get out of the bowl. It is done by Percy controlling water in the books. But you guys should be able to cook up something :) You guys are smart

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Your right! Does anyone remember what the first thing we did today?”

That's hilarious :lol:

Jenny thought for a moment. It had indeed been a long, long day.

"The first thing I remember is waking up on the train when we got to St. Louis."

Then she'd visited the Arch, fought a chimera, gotten possessed, gotten unpossessed, realized she was draining life on accident, met Ares, convinced Ed to leave, and ate far too much food. It hadn't been a very good day. Hopefully it would be over soon.

@Random Bystander

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny thought for a moment. It had indeed been a long, long day.

"The first thing I remember is waking up on the train when we got to St. Louis."

Then she'd visited the Arch, fought a chimera, gotten possessed, gotten unpossessed, realized she was draining life on accident, met Ares, convinced Ed to leave, and ate far too much food. It hadn't been a very good day. Hopefully it would be over soon.

@Random Bystander

and how long ago did this happen? it was at lesat during march...

"but that was so long ago!!!"

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"but that was so long ago!!!"

March 31st on page 174.

"Time has been really weird."

Jenny was used to time going too fast, not too slow. It was unfortunate that it was passing slowly during events that she wanted to end quickly. The sooner they could finish this quest, the sooner they could go home. She wanted to be out of danger, back home with Ed. She hadn't really liked being at camp, but she'd realized that it was better than any other alternative.

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny was used to time going too fast, not too slow. It was unfortunate that it was passing slowly during events that she wanted to end quickly. The sooner they could finish this quest, the sooner they could go home. She wanted to be out of danger, back home with Ed. She hadn't really liked being at camp, but she'd realized that it was better than any other alternative.

Really? Cronos has been interfering

“It really has hasn’t it?” Jace mused Roy smiled in the corner.

6 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Shrugs. It doesn’t really matter at this point 

49 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

i do think that we need to wrap this up at somepoint soon. and add a time skip... i created this back in feb. i expected this quest to be done by july... no i doubt that we will even be close to olympus by july...

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“It really has hasn’t it?” Jace mused Roy smiled in the corner.

15 hours ago, Lunamor said:

"Isn't that... A good thing? You guys said something about a time limit, right?" She pointed out.

4 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Isn't that... A good thing? You guys said something about a time limit, right?" She pointed out.

“I suppose so… but still time should move normally.”

19 hours ago, Wierdo said:

19 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

lemme know if this doen't work or needs editing :P 

"Lucid!" Ashton called over her shoulder. "I'm going to try and re-wire the net! Can you cover my back?" Ashton dropped the sword, jumped from the boat, and ran over to one of the (statues...?), climbing it. She hurriedly opened up a hidden panel, casting glances back at Lucid in the boat while she fiddled with the wires. One part of the net flickered briefly and Ashton pulled out her knife, holding it between her teeth while she tried to find the right wire. (assuming the spiders bite-) A spider jumped onto her leg, scurrying up towards her head. She tried to shake the thing off as it bit her. Ashton yelped in pain, the knife falling from her teeth and gashing her leg. She shook tears from her eyes, ripping several of the wires out. "We should have five minutes before the net comes back on!" She shouted, jumping off the statue and limping towards Lucid as fast as she could. She pointed upwards at the net. "Do you need help climbing?" @Wierdo @Scars of Hathsin

5 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"Lucid!" Ashton called over her shoulder. "I'm going to try and re-wire the net! Can you cover my back?" Ashton dropped the sword, jumped from the boat, and ran over to one of the (statues...?), climbing it. She hurriedly opened up a hidden panel, casting glances back at Lucid in the boat while she fiddled with the wires. One part of the net flickered briefly and Ashton pulled out her knife, holding it between her teeth while she tried to find the right wire. (assuming the spiders bite-) A spider jumped onto her leg, scurrying up towards her head. She tried to shake the thing off as it bit her. Ashton yelped in pain, the knife falling from her teeth and gashing her leg. She shook tears from her eyes, ripping several of the wires out. "We should have five minutes before the net comes back on!" She shouted, jumping off the statue and limping towards Lucid as fast as she could. She pointed upwards at the net. "Do you need help climbing?" @Wierdo @Scars of Hathsin

"No, I'm good! Do you?" he looks at her hurridly, looking to help.

Just now, Wierdo said:

"No, I'm good! Do you?" he looks at her hurridly, looking to help.

"I'm-" She panted, trying to go faster but unable to because of her leg, "Good-" 

4 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"I'm-" She panted, trying to go faster but unable to because of her leg, "Good-" 

"I don't know why- but I don't trust that-" he begins to climb