Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy looked up from the bottom of a hole. The floor and walls were decorated in a Greek style with a tounnle in the same style moving away from him. “ help!”

Aaron drops a handful of seeds down into the tunnel, struggling to make them grow. What is wrong with the tunnel. An inkling of an idea tickles the back of his mind, but he shoves it aside, and watches as the plants grow

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron drops a handful of seeds down into the tunnel, struggling to make them grow. What is wrong with the tunnel. An inkling of an idea tickles the back of his mind, but he shoves it aside, and watches as the plants grow

the seeds hit roy head. "what in the name of the gods was that for?" he asked angerly.

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"They are to help you get out, you ungrateful swine" Aaron yells down the hole

"but i see a light down in the distance. i think this might be a faster way to get to LA!"

On 6/17/2024 at 7:55 PM, Anguished_One said:

Ashton's head jerked up at the sound of the scream, and her body jolted as if preparing to bolt in the opposite direction. @Wierdo

He flinches, looking around. He was clearly not paying attention. "What happened-?"

4 hours ago, Wierdo said:

He flinches, looking around. He was clearly not paying attention. "What happened-?"

“I am in a hole!” Roy said

jace nodded. “He is in a hole.”

6 hours ago, Wierdo said:

31 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Mmm, how did he though-" He looks at Ashton and gives her a lil hug- a half hug.

Ashton shook her head, shuddering. "Hate screams..." She muttered, letting Lucid hug her. 

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton shook her head, shuddering. "Hate screams..." She muttered, letting Lucid hug her. 

"oh.. I'll try and keep you safe from them." he does a full hug-

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

"oh.. I'll try and keep you safe from them." he does a full hug-

She half hides in his arms, trying to recover her composure. "Thank you... should we go see what happened?" 

2 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"I'll follow you." she said quietly

"Okay" he takes his arms off of her, smiling as she still had his coat before walking slowly to where the scream came from

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Okay" he takes his arms off of her, smiling as she still had his coat before walking slowly to where the scream came from

She stays close to him, chewing on one fingernail and seeming distracted. She liked being in his coat though, it was comfortable. 

9 hours ago, Wierdo said:

"Mmm, how did he though-" He looks at Ashton and gives her a lil hug- a half hug.

"i have no idea how he triped. he says that he found a tunnel leading into the distance..."

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"We haven't left yet," Jenny shouted back. It had been only a few seconds since they'd last spoken to Roy, yet he was already freaking out. She reluctantly supposed that it was reasonable to freak out if you were trapped in a hole.

"What was that about a light?" she asked. While Jenny didn't trust Roy, something in her told her that he wouldn't compromise their quest. And he said this was a way to finish it faster.

You posted literally as I was going to sleep, see y'all tomorrow :P

13 hours ago, Lunamor said:

"We haven't left yet," Jenny shouted back. It had been only a few seconds since they'd last spoken to Roy, yet he was already freaking out. She reluctantly supposed that it was reasonable to freak out if you were trapped in a hole.

"What was that about a light?" she asked. While Jenny didn't trust Roy, something in her told her that he wouldn't compromise their quest. And he said this was a way to finish it faster.

"i see a tunnel going off towards the distance. the walls of it seem to be made in a greek style..."