Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah, Chiron will do better than we could.” He didn’t meet Jenny’s eyes, stop feeling bad for what he had said.

Jenny resumed her walking, glad that Edgar had gotten her hint. She'd grown up with a greater understanding of what she was than many other demigods, but had seen that fulling realizing what you were was difficult for some others.

"C'mon, we better make it to Chiron before he's busy with the game ending."

@The Clarinetist

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny resumed her walking, glad that Edgar had gotten her hint. She'd grown up with a greater understanding of what she was than many other demigods, but had seen that fulling realizing what you were was difficult for some others.

@The Clarinetist

“Good idea.” He tried to start jogging, but his leg seized up and he fell. He got up, embarrassed.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

@The Clarinetist

"You do mean the centaur, right?"

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Good idea.” He tried to start jogging, but his leg seized up and he fell. He got up, embarrassed.

Jenny felt a pang of guilt, realizing that she should have saved some of her ambrosia for Edgar. He'd been hurt worse.

"Do you need any help walking?"

1 minute ago, The Clarinetist said:

"You do mean the centaur, right?"

"Yes."

At least they weren't going to have to explain a half-horse man to Harold. Odd that he knew Chiron was a centaur but had no clue about the gods' existence, though.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny felt a pang of guilt, realizing that she should have saved some of her ambrosia for Edgar. He'd been hurt worse.

4 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

“No, I’m fine,” he said, blushing. He limped as he walked.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

"Yes."

At least they weren't going to have to explain a half-horse man to Harold. Odd that he knew Chiron was a centaur but had no clue about the gods' existence, though.

"I wish I had known we were in the entire Greek mythology"

Just now, The Clarinetist said:

"I wish I had known we were in the entire Greek mythology"

Luna Jenny had forgotten that Chiron was a known mythological figure. Harold must've known quite a bit about Greek mythology already, then. He seemed to be taking it alright.

"A lot of demigods have felt the same way. I'm sorry getting chased into camp was how you had to find this all out."

@Weaver of Lights

Luna Jenny had forgotten that Chiron was a known mythological figure. Harold must've known quite a bit about Greek mythology already, then. He seemed to be taking it alright.

"A lot of demigods have felt the same way. I'm sorry getting chased into camp was how you had to find this all out."

@Weaver of Lights

"It's okay, I could use the extra running."

56 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@Weaver of Lights

Edgar stumbled again, hitting the ground hard. He groaned and stood up.

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar stumbled again, hitting the ground hard. He groaned and stood up.

Jenny ran over to him, concerned. Edgar really wasn’t doing well, and at this rate he was only going to injure himself more. She spoke to him quietly, trying not to embarrass him in front of Harold.

Please let me help you.”

@The Clarinetist

Edited by Lunamor

3 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"Hey Edgar, are you okay?"

“Fine.”

Jenny ran over to him, concerned. Edgar really wasn’t doing well, and at this rate he was only going to injure himself more. She spoke to him quietly, trying not to embarrass him in front of Harold.

Please let me help you.”

@The Clarinetist

“Ok, thanks. I’m sorry.”

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Fine.”

“Ok, thanks. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t need to apologize.”

Jenny held out her arm for him. Why did he feel guilty? He’d gotten hurt when fighting by blocking the ant to protect Jenny. He hadn’t done anything wrong.

@The Clarinetist

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny held out her arm for him. Why did he feel guilty? He’d gotten hurt when fighting by blocking the ant to protect Jenny. He hadn’t done anything wrong.

@The Clarinetist

Harold walks to Edgar and helps him as well. Finally Harold thought actual friends

27 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@The Clarinetist

“Thanks.” He took her a gratefully, leaning on it heavily. He…wasn’t used to being this close to people. Especially girls. He turned the slightest bit pink. 

30 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

Harold walks to Edgar and helps him as well. Finally Harold thought actual friends

Edgar shrugged off Harold’s help. He didn’t like physical contact from people he didn’t know.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Thanks.” He took her a gratefully, leaning on it heavily. He…wasn’t used to being this close to people. Especially girls. He turned the slightest bit pink. 

Jenny, of course, didn’t notice that in the slightest. She was just happy Edgar was letting her help. She kept an eye on Harold, watching for any obvious signs of a freak-out. There was a solid chance he was currently in denial.

@The Clarinetist

Edited by Lunamor
Tags

24 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy decided to sneak past the demigods and get the flags. he walks through the too quiet forest. he speis the flag in front of him. @.....

do you have any plans for this? cuz I don't

The Creek  

Aaron sits on his temporary seat, watching some of the more lucid demigods, struggle against the plants that he trapped them in. Surprisingly one of the more lucid ones was an Ares kid. 'Let me out!" she screamed, I thought the Ares kids were the pig headed ones he thinks to himself. 

"Why should I do that?" He yells back at her. "I want to fight you, and break your neck" she yells back.

It is at that point that Aaron thinks to himself that he is not letting her out of his vines. 

Feeling a sense of urgency through the plant network, that went in a small radius around himself. He drags himself through the plants, and appears near the others. How can I help? Noticing Edgar leaning on Jenny, waving a hand that moved some plants up to help support him.

14 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The Creek  

Aaron sits on his temporary seat, watching some of the more lucid demigods, struggle against the plants that he trapped them in. Surprisingly one of the more lucid ones was an Ares kid. 'Let me out!" she screamed, I thought the Ares kids were the pig headed ones he thinks to himself. 

"Why should I do that?" He yells back at her. "I want to fight you, and break your neck" she yells back.

It is at that point that Aaron thinks to himself that he is not letting her out of his vines. 

Feeling a sense of urgency through the plant network, that went in a small radius around himself. He drags himself through the plants, and appears near the others. How can I help? Noticing Edgar leaning on Jenny, waving a hand that moved some plants up to help support him.

Aaron was the last person Jenny had expected to see.

”Hi Aaron!”

She paused awkwardly. He probably thought they were fleeing or giving up.

”A giant ant attacked,”

She held up the mandible.

“Edgar got hurt, and we found a new guy. We’re on our way to introduce him to Chiron. Aaron, Harold. Harold, Aaron.”

She paused awkwardly again.

“We, um, had to quit defending our flag.”

Jenny desperately hoped that Aaron wouldn’t be mad.

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Hi Aaron!”

”A giant ant attacked,”

“Edgar got hurt, and we found a new guy. We’re on our way to introduce him to Chiron. Aaron, Harold. Harold, Aaron.”

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

"They helped me live."

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Hi Aaron!”

”A giant ant attacked,”

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

Clearing, Unknown

"I can see why, a have read somewhat about the monsters hear. My dad had me read plenty of greek mythology." Aaron replies, "Would you like me to get him to Chiron, I can teleport in a limited radius through plants. I could get him there faster."

"I think I will be able to take the new kid as well" but it would have to be shorter jumps or maybe soaring over the trees with some vines." he muses to himself.

A lot are tied up by my vines 😁

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Clearing, Unknown

"I can see why, a have read somewhat about the monsters hear. My dad had me read plenty of greek mythology." Aaron replies, "Would you like me to get him to Chiron, I can teleport in a limited radius through plants. I could get him there faster."

"I think I will be able to take the new kid as well" but it would have to be shorter jumps or maybe soaring over the trees with some vines." he muses to himself.

“That would be wonderful. And if you could get him to send a healer or two, that would be appreciated.” Edgar’s knee gave out, and he sank to the ground for a moment, then rose, shaking. @Lunamor

Edited by Weaver of Lights

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“That would be wonderful. And if you could get him to send a healer or two, that would be appreciated.” Edgar’s knee gave out, and he sank to the ground for a moment, then rose, shaking.

Jenny’s concern began to escalate into fear. Edgar couldn’t even stand. He’d seemed mostly ok a few minutes ago, which meant he was getting worse. That could mean they were running out of time. She spoke to Aaron.

“Please go quickly, Edgar really needs help.”

The worry had leaked into her voice.

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin