Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled at her, but shook his head. It wasn’t ok. Eventually, a child of Apollo brought him a potion, that, when he drank it, soothed his throat and let him stop coughing as much. “That’s much better,” he said, his voice returning back to normal, though it still had a little raspiness.

Despite herself, Jenny breathed a sigh of relief. Edgar seemed to be getting better, which meant the danger had probably passed. She finally realized just how tired she really was. Getting hurt had taken a fair bit out of her, and it felt like running had taken the rest out. Risk assessment wasn’t one of Jenny’s greatest strengths, and pushing herself so far had been foolish. She would’ve done it again, though.

She leaned back against the wall and fought to keep her eyes open. They had to talk to Chiron. Jenny noticed that she was still clutching the mandible. She smiled at it, still proud that they had killed it.

Edited by Lunamor

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Despite herself, Jenny breathed a sigh of relief. Edgar seemed to be getting better, which meant the danger had probably passed. She finally realized just how tired she really was. Getting hurt had taken a fair bit out of her, and it felt like running had taken the rest out. Risk assessment wasn’t one of Jenny’s greatest strengths, and pushing herself so far had been foolish. She would’ve done it again, though.

She leaned back against the wall and fought to keep her eyes open. They had to talk to Chiron. Jenny noticed that she was still clutching the mandible. She smiled at it, still proud that they had killed it.

“You look exhausted!” Edgar said, seeing her tiredness. “And…where’d you get those cuts?” He shuddered. She’d been hurt, her hadn’t protected her. Just like Kylee.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“You look exhausted!” Edgar said, seeing her tiredness. “And…where’d you get those cuts?” He shuddered. She’d been hurt, her hadn’t protected her. Just like Kylee.

“Oh, there was a crowd of demigods chasing Roy. I was nervous and trying to run over here quickly, so I ran through them.”

She winced a bit as she shifted, having decided that ignoring the pain would only make her more tired at this point.

”It wasn’t a very good idea.”

She looked at Edgar and smiled.

”Worth it, though.”

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Oh, there was a crowd of demigods chasing Roy. I was nervous and trying to run over here quickly, so I ran through them.”

She winced a bit as she shifted, having decided that ignoring the pain would only make her more tired at this point.

”It wasn’t a very good idea.”

She looked at Edgar and smiled.

”Worth it, though.”

“I wish you hadn’t, it made you in more pain. But I’m glad it was worth it to come here and get your injuries treated.” He smiled back.

“I wish you hadn’t, it made you in more pain. But I’m glad it was worth it to come here and get your injuries treated.” He smiled back.

“I wasn’t worried about my injuries, Edgar, I was worried about you. I really am fine, I promise.”

She glanced at her bandages and laughed softly.

”Or was fine until I overdid it. The ambrosia and nectar had already done their job well.”

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I wasn’t worried about my injuries, Edgar, I was worried about you. I really am fine, I promise.”

She glanced at her bandages and laughed softly.

”Or was fine until I overdid it. The ambrosia and nectar had already done their job well.”

She had come…for him? That was new. “Thank you,” he said honestly, emotion creeping into his voice. He tried to shove  it away, but he was unsuccessful.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

She had come…for him? That was new. “Thank you,” he said honestly, emotion creeping into his voice. He tried to shove  it away, but he was unsuccessful.

It sounded like there was emotion in Edgar’s voice. Jenny had no idea what type. Was it good emotion? Bad? Was he happy? Sad? Angry? Maybe he was in pain again? She hoped that she hadn’t done anything wrong. Her brain froze for a moment as she attempted to figure out what to say.

”Of course!”

She said it sincerely. Jenny genuinely believed that her concern for Edgar was the obviously correct reaction.

Just now, Lunamor said:

It sounded like there was emotion in Edgar’s voice. Jenny had no idea what type. Was it good emotion? Bad? Was he happy? Sad? Angry? Maybe he was in pain again? She hoped that she hadn’t done anything wrong. Her brain froze for a moment as she attempted to figure out what to say.

”Of course!”

She said it sincerely. Jenny genuinely believed that her concern for Edgar was the obviously correct reaction.

At that moment, Harold walked in, going to check on the guy who saved his life.

Just now, Lunamor said:

”Of course!”

He smiled again, she seemed to be thinking about something but he couldn’t tell what. “I’m lucky to have you as my friend.”

He smiled again, she seemed to be thinking about something but he couldn’t tell what. “I’m lucky to have you as my friend.”

Ok, it was good emotion then. Jenny was immensely relieved. He didn’t hate her, he liked her.

”I’m lucky too.”

She smiled tiredly.

3 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

At that moment, Harold walked in, going to check on the guy who saved his life.

”Oh, hi Harold!”

Jenny waved, then eyed him over, trying to see if he was hurt or not. It hadn’t been a good idea for him to run off by himself like that.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Ok, it was good emotion then. Jenny was immensely relieved. He didn’t hate her, he liked her.

”I’m lucky too.”

She smiled tiredly.

”Oh, hi Harold!”

Jenny waved, then eyed him over, trying to see if he was hurt or not. It hadn’t been a good idea for him to run off by himself like that.

He hadn’t expected that, no one was lucky to have him as a friend. He didn’t correct her though.

He glanced at the new kid, and was glad he was ok.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”I’m lucky too.”

She smiled tiredly.

”Oh, hi Harold!”

"Hello. It's okay, I'm fine."

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He hadn’t expected that, no one was lucky to have him as a friend. He didn’t correct her though.

He glanced at the new kid, and was glad he was ok.

"Nice to see you're okay, Edgar." Harold says with a lot of emotion in his voice.

24 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Thanks.”

“Have you been able to talk to Chiron yet, Harold?”

The kid seemed to be taking everything alright, at least so far. Maybe running was his coping mechanism.

“And does he know about the ant?”

She poked the mandible, making sure it wasn’t moving.

@The Clarinetist

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Have you been able to talk to Chiron yet, Harold?”

The kid seemed to be taking everything alright, at least so far. Maybe running was his coping mechanism.

“And does he know about the ant?”

She poked the mandible, making sure it wasn’t moving.

@The Clarinetist

"I have not spoken with him yet. I went on a short run to clear my head first."

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I hope he takes it all in ok,” Edgar said, remembering his first time at camp. He coughed, this time coughing up some black phlegm. @Lunamor

Jenny winced. Edgar seemed to be doing worse than she had thought. Maybe he wasn’t getting better. She had no idea what to do besides provide moral support.

”Do you want me to get some more help?”

She tried her best to avoid letting any of her fear show in her voice. Jenny was tired, however, so she didn’t do a very good job of it.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny winced. Edgar seemed to be doing worse than she had thought. Maybe he wasn’t getting better. She had no idea what to do besides provide moral support.

”Do you want me to get some more help?”

She tried her best to avoid letting any of her fear show in her voice. Jenny was tired, however, so she didn’t do a very good job of it.

She seems to actually care. He smiled at that thought.

”I think this is just a side effect of the potion, I feel much better. I’m going to be ok.”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She seems to actually care. He smiled at that thought.

”I think this is just a side effect of the potion, I feel much better. I’m going to be ok.”

Jenny nodded and relaxed again, and she finally set down the mandible next to her bed. She wasn’t sure that Edgar was correct, but she forced herself to quit dwelling on her worries. There wasn’t anything she could do to change things.

Wishing she had brought a spare rubber band, she tied her hair up in a knot. It tended to get in her face. Thankfully the bun had kept it from being burned away.

”Harold really does like to run.”

She mused out loud.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded and relaxed again, and she finally set down the mandible next to her bed. She wasn’t sure that Edgar was correct, but she forced herself to quit dwelling on her worries. There wasn’t anything she could do to change things.

Wishing she had brought a spare rubber band, she tied her hair up in a knot. It tended to get in her face. Thankfully the bun had kept it from being burned away.

”Harold really does like to run.”

She mused out loud.

“He really does, I wonder why. Maybe he’s a son of Hermes? Are you doing ok?” he asked, concerned. He hoped she wouldn’t lie to him and say she was fine, she obviously wasn’t.