Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“He really does, I wonder why. Maybe he’s a son of Hermes? Are you doing ok?” he asked, concerned. He hoped she wouldn’t lie to him and say she was fine, she obviously wasn’t.

“It… hurts.”

She admitted reluctantly. She didn’t want Edgar to feel bad, but she also didn’t want to lie.

“But the injuries shouldn’t result in any lasting damage. Maybe a few scars.”

She hoped that the burned cheek would heal well. Jenny didn’t want to give people more excuses to insult her appearance.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“It… hurts.”

She admitted reluctantly. She didn’t want Edgar to feel bad, but she also didn’t want to lie.

“But the injuries shouldn’t result in any lasting damage. Maybe a few scars.”

She hoped that the burned cheek would heal well. Jenny didn’t want to give people more excuses to insult her appearance.

“I’m sorry.” You shouldn’t have let her get hurt. “I’m glad you’re going to be ok though, that’s good. I hope the scarring isn’t too bad.”

“I’m sorry.” You shouldn’t have let her get hurt. “I’m glad you’re going to be ok though, that’s good. I hope the scarring isn’t too bad.”

“Me too.”

Jenny poked at her arm again, testing to see if it felt better. Nope, still stung. She then turned to look Edgar in the eyes.

”And please stop apologizing. You don’t need to. You haven’t done anything wrong.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Me too.”

Jenny poked at her arm again, testing to see if it felt better. Nope, still stung. She then turned to look Edgar in the eyes.

”And please stop apologizing. You don’t need to. You haven’t done anything wrong.”

He winced as she poked it.

He looked right back at her. “I let you get hurt though.”

At that point, Harold, fresh from his run and with tons of new information, walks in and says "Do you guys have a better bow by any chance?" Then a glowing bow and arrow appears over his head. "That's not what I meant."

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She raised an eyebrow.

”Edgar, you’re the only reason I’m not a pile of bones right now. Had you not taken those attacks, I would’ve been burnt to a crisp. Or eaten, whichever came first. If anything, it’s my fault I didn’t go for the ant’s eye sooner.”

Just now, The Clarinetist said:

At that point, Harold, fresh from his run and with tons of new information, walks in and says "Do you guys have a better bow by any chance?" Then a glowing bow and arrow appears over his head. "That's not what I meant."

“Looks like your dad is Apollo!”

Jenny was relieved Harold was already claimed. She always felt bad for the unclaimed kids stuck in the Hermes cabin.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

She raised an eyebrow.

”Edgar, you’re the only reason I’m not a pile of bones right now. Had you not taken those attacks, I would’ve been burnt to a crisp. Or eaten, whichever came first. If anything, it’s my fault I didn’t go for the ant’s eye sooner.”

Jenny was relieved Harold was already claimed. She always felt bad for the unclaimed kids stuck in the Hermes cabin.

"I had hoped so. I like archery. Speaking of archery, the bow? Where could I find one?"

roy runs across the rivver fine as aaron managed to block all of the demigods. the banner turns to a deep purple with a goblet overflowing with wine and grapes. he goes looking for his team but realise that they are all missing. he heads back to the big house where he finds edgar and jenny inguared and in bed.

@Lunamor @Weaver of Lights @Scars of Hathsin

scars i was basing the trap after the fact that you said in a privios message that you managed to tie up the demigods

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

She raised an eyebrow.

“But if I had done better you wouldn’t have been hurt at all. I’d I was better…” he trailed off, a tear falling from his eye. He feigned strength, but what Roy had said earlier had hurt.
He hadn’t abandoned Kylee, right? He wiped the tear away quickly.

He turned to Harold. Another Apollo kid, hopefully he wouldn’t turn too much like the others. “There should be one in the armory.”

Edited by Weaver of Lights

“But if I had done better you wouldn’t have been hurt at all. I’d I was better…” he trailed off, a tear falling from his eye. He feigned strength, but what Roy had said earlier had hurt.
He hadn’t abandoned Kylee, right?

He turned to Harold. Another Apollo kid, hopefully he wouldn’t turn too much like the others. “There should be one in the armory.”

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy runs across the rivver fine as aaron managed to block all of the demigods. the banner turns to a deep purple with a goblet overflowing with wine and grapes. he goes looking for his team but realise that they are all missing. he heads back to the big house where he finds edgar and jenny inguared and in bed.

@Lunamor @Weaver of Lights @Scars of Hathsin

Jenny felt awful that Edgar was crying. Why couldn’t he understand that he hadn’t done anything wrong? She was about to attempt to console him somehow, try and convince him it wasn’t his fault, but then Roy walked in. She glared at him and crossed her arms.

”How’d the game go?”

Her voice was cold. 

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny felt awful that Edgar was crying. Why couldn’t he understand that he hadn’t done anything wrong? She was about to attempt to console him somehow, try and convince him it wasn’t his fault, but then Roy walked in. She glared at him and crossed her arms.

”How’d the game go?”

Her voice was cold. 

"we  won. i heared that you were injured by a monster. i came to check up on you. the use of monsters in a game is forbidden. i was checking for foul play."

25 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He hadn’t abandoned Kylee, right? He wiped the tear away quickly.

"Thank you. The garden shed?" Harold asks. He had seen one on his runs.

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"we  won. i heared that you were injured by a monster. i came to check up on you. the use of monsters in a game is forbidden. i was checking for foul play."

“I doubt there was any foul play involved. There was a myrmyke chasing Harold,”

She gestured to him.

”So Edgar and I killed it. We got burned by its acid a fair bit. Harold’s new, he was chased into camp about 30ish minutes ago. He’s a son of Apollo.”

She looked to Harold and gestured to Roy.

”This is Roy.”

@The Clarinetist

@Weaver of Lights

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Going to strike me down while I’m weakened?

"why bother. the poison will do it for me."

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t think Roy was that stupid, but she subtly pulled out her daggers anyways. Roy didn’t seem to be the most stable person.

@RoyalBeeMage

@The Clarinetist

roy unsheathed and pointed a spear into jenny's thought

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Jenny tensed, preparing to spring up from the bed as soon as Roy took a step closer. She held her twin daggers at a ready position.

“Don’t be stupid, Roy.”

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Edgar stood  up quickly, stumbling slightly. He moved between Roy and Jenny. “I’m not going to die to the acid, so unless you’ve poisoned something else then I’ll live. Like she said, don’t be stupid.”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny tensed, preparing to spring up from the bed as soon as Roy took a step closer. She held her twin daggers at a ready position.

“Don’t be stupid, Roy.”

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

"me? never. you? posiably. i could finaly get my revenge. but no i will hold my judgment. besides chiron wants to see all of us."