Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

At least one person didn’t think it was Jenny’s fault.

”I have to fix this. I don’t think I have a choice. Oh gosh. If my dad really did steal it, though, he’d be so mad at me.”

Jenny was shaking. No matter what, everything was awful.

@RoyalBeeMage

@The Clarinetist

“This isn’t your job to fix, at least not alone. If your dad did steal it…well maybe he’d at least listen to you?” Edgar started freaking out inwardly. He wasn’t good with people, especially not in a crisis like this.

4 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"It's okay. You choose who you wish to be associated with. It's why I ran away from home." Harold says, trying to comfort her.

“But I like my dad. I don’t want to abandon him. I… want him to like me too. He doesn’t talk to me anymore.”

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“This isn’t your job to fix, at least not alone. If your dad did steal it…well maybe he’d at least listen to you?” Edgar started freaking out inwardly. He wasn’t good with people, especially not in a crisis like this.

“I- yeah, maybe he’ll listen to me.”

Jenny latched on to that idea. She hoped it was the case. It was the only way this could work out ok. She looked back up and took a deep breath, trying to stop panicking.

@RoyalBeeMage

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“But I like my dad. I don’t want to abandon him. I… want him to like me too. He doesn’t talk to me anymore.”

“I- yeah, maybe he’ll listen to me.”

Jenny latched on to that idea. She hoped it was the case. It was the only way this could work out ok. She looked back up and took a deep breath, trying to stop panicking.

@RoyalBeeMage

Edgar smiled a little, it seemed like he’d helped somewhat, though not enough.

15 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny looked to Roy.

”If you don’t want to take the prophecy, I will.”

Her expression hardened as she steeled her resolve. She had to do this. It didn’t matter that this wasn’t her fault.

@RoyalBeeMage

@The Clarinetist

@Weaver of Lights

"I should do it. I may not have any experience, but it can't hurt me. At least, not as deep as any of you. Also, no one really cares about me."

"You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend." This could go well with Harold because his fatal flaw is trusting everyone too much.

5 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"I should do it. I may not have any experience, but it can't hurt me. At least, not as deep as any of you. Also, no one really cares about me."

Edgar didn’t say he could do it. He would, but only if Jenny wanted him to. Not for the others.

13 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

“Harold, the vast majority of people hate me. If I disappeared, I’m pretty sure everyone at camp apart from Edgar would celebrate. Besides, something like that doesn’t determine what your life is worth.”

She sighed, standing.

”I’ve been here for five years and have done nothing. I can finally help everyone this way.”

She looked around at the others.

”I don’t think we have to do this alone, anyways. I’d rather not, at least.”

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

5 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Harold, the vast majority of people hate me. If I disappeared, I’m pretty sure everyone at camp apart from Edgar would celebrate. Besides, something like that doesn’t determine what your life is worth.”

She sighed, standing.

”I’ve been here for five years and have done nothing. I can finally help everyone this way.”

She looked around at the others.

”I don’t think we have to do this alone, anyways. I’d rather not, at least.”

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage

Edgar was very glad she had excluded him from those who would be celebrating. He knew he’d be doing the opposite. He stood too, shaking a little bit.

We could maybe change it so that just one person getting the prophecy isn’t a thing anymore since the rule of three is gone if we want to avoid potential issues. I’m fine with keeping it as is but am happy to change it.

@RoyalBeeMage

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

Edited by Lunamor

43 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

We could maybe change it so that just one person getting the prophecy isn’t a thing anymore since the rule of three is gone if we want to avoid potential issues. I’m fine with keeping it as is but am happy to change it.

thats fine with me

chiron looks at us. "no the prophacy will be given to all of you at the same time. i already have the prophecy for you. 

1. You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

2. You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,

3. You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,

4. And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end."

roy looks at the others. "now that is a prophecy."

i was thinking that roy would be the one to batray you all in the end. 

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

i was thinking that roy would be the one to batray you all in the end. 

That makes sense.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

chiron looks at us. "no the prophacy will be given to all of you at the same time. i already have the prophecy for you. 

1. You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

2. You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,

3. You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,

4. And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end."

roy looks at the others. "now that is a prophecy."

Those last two lines were less than great. Jenny immediately looked at Roy as the third one was recited. If anyone was going to betray them, it would be him. 

“I guess we’re all supposed to go, then?”

She wasn’t looking forwards to spending more time with Roy, but keep your enemies closer was a particularly relevant saying based on what the prophecy said.

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

We can leave it vague as to how many additional campers are coming so other people can join with their characters.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Those last two lines were less than great. Jenny immediately looked at Roy as the third one was recited. If anyone was going to betray them, it would be him. 

“I guess we’re all supposed to go, then?”

She wasn’t looking forwards to spending more time with Roy, but keep your enemies closer was a particularly relevant saying based on what the prophecy said.

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

“I don’t like this,” Edgar said to Jenny. “But I don’t know if that third line is about Roy. After all, he’s the farthest from a friend I know. But I still don’t trust him on this quest.” He made sure his voice was low enough that he wouldn’t be overheard. “Actually, I think I’m pretty safe from that third line.” He smiled at her. “After all, you’re the only person I call friend, and I trust you.”

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

We can leave it vague as to how many additional campers are coming so other people can join with their characters.

makes sence i might just tag everyone who has partisipated so far. i know that there are more who signed up but they haven currently rp'd

@Weaver of Lights @The Clarinetist @Lunamor @Scars of Hathsin @..... @Part Of The Narrative

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I don’t like this,” Edgar said to Jenny. “But I don’t know if that third line is about Roy. After all, he’s the farthest from a friend I know. But I still don’t trust him on this quest.” He made sure his voice was low enough that he wouldn’t be overheard. “Actually, I think I’m pretty safe from that third line.” He smiled at her. “After all, you’re the only person I call friend, and I trust you.”

"no i am the safest because i dont think any of you are friends."

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He shouldn’t trust you, Jenny. You remember what you did to the last person who trusted you, don’t you?

”That’s a good point.”

She whispered, smiling back at him. 

Liar, liar, liar.

With some difficulty, Jenny ignored the voice.

He shouldn’t trust you, Jenny. You remember what you did to the last person who trusted you, don’t you?

”That’s a good point.”

She whispered, smiling back at him. 

Liar, liar, liar.

With some difficulty, Jenny ignored the voice.

“I wonder who the traitor will be though,” Edgar said, still whispering. “I think it’s best that we try not to get too attached to the others, we know someone will betray us.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I wonder who the traitor will be though,” Edgar said, still whispering. “I think it’s best that we try not to get too attached to the others, we know someone will betray us.”

Jenny’s face fell, and she nodded. Edgar was right. She wouldn’t be able to make any more real friends, at least until the quest was over. She probably wouldn’t have other opportunities afterwards, though.

Just now, The Clarinetist said:

"Hey guys" Harold says "Shouldn't we get going soon then, since there is a turned god running rampant on the other side of the country"

Jenny looked at Edgar, then down at herself. They both were in rough condition.

”Could we maybe wait until tomorrow? I think Edgar and I need a little more time to recover.”

@RoyalBeeMage

Jenny’s face fell, and she nodded. Edgar was right. She wouldn’t be able to make any more real friends, at least until the quest was over. She probably wouldn’t have other opportunities afterwards, though.

”Could we maybe wait until tomorrow? I think Edgar and I need a little more time to recover.”

@RoyalBeeMage

"sounds good to me. i will need to prep some ambrosia and nectar for all of us."

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

@RoyalBeeMage

Edgar frowned himself. He’d said something wrong, he just didn’t know what.

”I think a little bit of rest for all of is would be good. You look pretty ragged from your run yourself, Harold.”

8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar frowned himself. He’d said something wrong, he just didn’t know what.

”I think a little bit of rest for all of is would be good. You look pretty ragged from your run yourself, Harold.”

"Yeah. I guess I didn't think about that. I should probably go grab a bow and some arrows from the armory as well." Harold says, and starts off toward the shed.

I'm getting off for the night. In rp and irl.

Edited by The Clarinetist

Jenny, now worried that she would collapse from both exhaustion and anxiety, began to stumble towards the Hades cabin. Her day had started out so well. She was going to win capture the flag with her new friend Edgar. While they had technically won, the day ended with both of them beat up and a massive new target on her back.

@Weaver of Lights

@RoyalBeeMage