Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

20 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The spiders upon seeing the net open, go into a frenzy, racing towards the pair, little rockets on their bodies giving them speed, and their leg hairs turning sharp and pointy. 

@Wierdo @Anguished_One

Ashton is falling behind, but she doesn't tell him. "Keep going Lucid! You're almost there!" One of the spiders catches up with her and stabs the back of her calf. "Ow!" She shrieked, kicking the thing off. @Wierdo

Edited by Anguished_One
@

23 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton is falling behind, but she doesn't tell him. "Keep going Lucid! You're almost there!" One of the spiders catches up with her and stabs the back of her calf. "Ow!" She shrieked, kicking the thing off. @Wierdo

He scrambles to the top, and goes to help her.

3 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

He scrambles to the top, and goes to help her.

She grabs his hand, grateful for the help. The net closes behind them. "T-that w-was c-close." Ashton mutters, obviously shaken up. Her leg just above her knee is bleeding quite a bit, and the cut on her calf less so. She's physically shaking and seems on the verge of tears. She might fall over, as she's unsteady.

Edited by Anguished_One
clarity

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

She grabs his hand, grateful for the help. The net closes behind them. "T-that w-was c-close." Ashton mutters, obviously shaken up. Her leg just above her knee is bleeding quite a bit, and the cut on her calf less so. She's physically shaking and seems on the verge of tears. She might fall over, as she's unsteady.

he hugs her. "g-gods... do you need help walking..?"

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

he hugs her. "g-gods... do you need help walking..?"

"I... um... I t-think s-so..." She leans against him slightly, not wanting to burden him with her weight. 

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

The spiders flail against the rope, smoking as they come in contact with it, their hairy point legs trying to get through. Some of them combusting.

Ashton ignores them, feeling numb and in shock. 

5 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"I... um... I t-think s-so..." She leans against him slightly, not wanting to burden him with her weight. 

"Okay.. d-did you grab the shield..? I think I might've s-seen it"

Just now, Wierdo said:

"Okay.. d-did you grab the shield..? I think I might've s-seen it"

oh gosh-

can we pretend one of them had it or smt? say it was... strapped to someone's back...? 

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

quite a lot of this rp was handwaved as there is so many moving parts its hard to keep up with... i need to create a google doc with everything that has happened, character sheets and inventories. ah wwell. maby during the holidays i will find time for that...

22 hours ago, Wierdo said:

22 hours ago, Lunamor said:

20 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I'll take that as a yes!

"I g-got it." She muttered, motioning weakly over one shoulder to where it was strapped to her back. "W-we should g-get b-back to the others-" She buckled slightly, still trying to hold most of her weight but struggling from pain and fatigue. 

10 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"I g-got it." She muttered, motioning weakly over one shoulder to where it was strapped to her back. "W-we should g-get b-back to the others-" She buckled slightly, still trying to hold most of her weight but struggling from pain and fatigue. 

"Do you want me t-to carry you?"

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

"M-maybe a mile.."

She shook the blurryness from her eyes. "G-good t-thing w-we don't have a d-deadline." She smiled lopsidedly. "W-we can m-make it-t together." She let him support her a bit more and started limping back toward the gate of the waterpark. 

27 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

She shook the blurryness from her eyes. "G-good t-thing w-we don't have a d-deadline." She smiled lopsidedly. "W-we can m-make it-t together." She let him support her a bit more and started limping back toward the gate of the waterpark. 

no deadline? 

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

T-there is a deadline-

"O-oh- there i-is one-"

Edited by Wierdo

5 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"R-really?" 

its fine... its not like if we miss the deadline the whole of olympus will go out in a full civil war...