Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

17 hours ago, Wierdo said:

"Y-yeah..." 

"W-we should h-hurry-" She tried to go faster. "Can rest once w-we get there..." 

11 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

*sigh*

4 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"W-we should h-hurry-" She tried to go faster. "Can rest once w-we get there..." 

He also speeds up, matching her pace. "Ashton.. w-wait- can I Call y-you ash? d-don't push yourself"

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

He also speeds up, matching her pace. "Ashton.. w-wait- can I Call y-you ash? d-don't push yourself"

"Ash i-is f-fine." She panted. "We n-need to h-hurry though-"

how much longer before we wanna skip til when they get back? 

Just now, Wierdo said:

Kk

ima just do my thing then :P 

Ashton and Lucid limped up to the diner door. Lucid shoved open the door, walking in. She followed, stumbling to her knees as a wave of dizziness hit her. Ashton pressed her palms into the tile floor, trying and failing to get the room to stop spinning. "L-lucid?" She whispered, unable to see where he went. 

lemme know if dis don't work

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton and Lucid limped up to the diner door. Lucid shoved open the door, walking in. She followed, stumbling to her knees as a wave of dizziness hit her. Ashton pressed her palms into the tile floor, trying and failing to get the room to stop spinning. "L-lucid?" She whispered, unable to see where he went. 

he kneels close to her. "y-yeah..?"

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

"I d-don't f-feel r-right-" She passed out. @Lunamor, @RoyalBeeMage, @Scars of Hathsin, @Anyone else in the diner

He begins to panic- he hurridly then rips apart one of his t-shirts he had in his bag, turning it into a rudamentary bandage. he then wraps it around her injured parts, and then hurries over to the group. clutching the shield and other item that was appaently there.

21 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

"I d-don't f-feel r-right-" She passed out. @Lunamor, @RoyalBeeMage, @Scars of Hathsin, @Anyone else in the diner

That looked really bad. What had happened to cause such a severe injury? Did the amusement park have very poor safety standards? Jenny panicked and rummaged around in her pockets for ambrosia, then realized she was out.

”Jace, do you have any healing left in you? Or does anyone have some ambrosia left?”

@RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

That looked really bad. What had happened to cause such a severe injury? Did the amusement park have very poor safety standards? Jenny panicked and rummaged around in her pockets for ambrosia, then realized she was out.

”Jace, do you have any healing left in you? Or does anyone have some ambrosia left?”

@RoyalBeeMage

@Wierdo

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@RoyalBeeMage

Roy knelt down and placed his hands on Ashton and healed her. He sagged backwards and held up a single finger. 

he had 1 healing left.

I probably should have less but considering how long this day has lasted I decided to let it go 

56 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy knelt down and placed his hands on Ashton and healed her. He sagged backwards and held up a single finger. 

he had 1 healing left.

Jenny didn’t know how to help Jace feel better without potentially bothering him, so she just anxiously watched him from where she was.

”I think we should find somewhere to sleep after giving Ares his stuff back. I don’t want to risk anyone else getting injured.”

She wasn’t sure that Jace could stay awake much longer after all of the healing he’d done today. It was starting to get dark outside, anyways.

Out of character, I think it would be good if we tried to avoid injuries for a while since they can slow the plot way down.

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@other active people

31 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t know how to help Jace feel better without potentially bothering him, so she just anxiously watched him from where she was.

”I think we should find somewhere to sleep after giving Ares his stuff back. I don’t want to risk anyone else getting injured.”

She wasn’t sure that Jace could stay awake much longer after all of the healing he’d done today. It was starting to get dark outside, anyways.

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@other active people

they also cause for the plot to stop making sence. such as jace having infinite healing...

23 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@other active people

Sorry for the double post but..,

ares walks into the room.