Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron sits up, "Ares" he growls underneath his breath, setting some seeds to the side, and tipping them out of his seed bags

“Demigod!” He outright roars secretly pleased that he is influencing the emotions so

On 5/22/2024 at 7:55 PM, Lunamor said:

Jenny didn’t know how to help Jace feel better without potentially bothering him, so she just anxiously watched him from where she was.

”I think we should find somewhere to sleep after giving Ares his stuff back. I don’t want to risk anyone else getting injured.”

She wasn’t sure that Jace could stay awake much longer after all of the healing he’d done today. It was starting to get dark outside, anyways.

@Wierdo

@Anguished_One

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@other active people

Ashton sits up, looking tired. "Thanks." She nods at @RoyalBeeMage's character (...Jace?) She slipped the shield off her back and let it drop to the floor. She stood next to Lucid, looking at the floor. @Wierdo

35 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton sits up, looking tired. "Thanks." She nods at @RoyalBeeMage's character (...Jace?) She slipped the shield off her back and let it drop to the floor. She stood next to Lucid, looking at the floor. @Wierdo

He rests his head on her shoulder, still partially ingured (Nothing that will slow down the story) And sighs.

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

yes jace... i have 2 in this rp.... roy and jace. roy is a jurk.... possible evil working for the evil titan of time....

"no problem. try not to get hurt again...."

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Demigod!” He outright roars secretly pleased that he is influencing the emotions so

Jenny scowled. The god couldn’t wait for a half second for Ashton to get up? Rude. Forcibly stopping herself from clenching her teeth, she walked over to the shield, picked it up, then brought it over to Ares without a word. The sooner they could get this over with the better. She didn’t feel like herself around this guy.

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny scowled. The god couldn’t wait for a half second for Ashton to get up? Rude. Forcibly stopping herself from clenching her teeth, she walked over to the shield, picked it up, then brought it over to Ares without a word. The sooner they could get this over with the better. She didn’t feel like herself around this guy.

"huh! you actualy managed it!" ares said a little surprised!

13 hours ago, Wierdo said:

He rests his head on her shoulder, still partially ingured (Nothing that will slow down the story) And sighs.

She hesitantly wrapped her arm around his back. "Are you okay?" She whispered. 

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"no problem. try not to get hurt again...."

"Okay. Sorry." 

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

She hesitantly wrapped her arm around his back. "Are you okay?" She whispered. 

"Okay. Sorry." 

"Tired.." He whispered back.

Just now, Anguished_One said:

"Yeah, I get it... Do you wanna sit down?" She whispered, "How bad are you hurt?" 

"Not that bad- a couple of them grazed me- but nothing too bad." He says, when there's literally holes in his jeans- not that deep of cuts, but still bleeding, slowly.

10 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Not that bad- a couple of them grazed me- but nothing too bad." He says, when there's literally holes in his jeans- not that deep of cuts, but still bleeding, slowly.

"Mhm..." She supports him and helps him over to a booth, away from the others a bit. "Sit down here, let me wrap them for you?" @Wierdo

Edited by Anguished_One
Messed up the plot ._.

"Mhm..." She supports him and helps him over to a booth, away from the others a bit. "Sit down here, I'm going to try and find some bandages." 

Ashton walks quietly over to Jenny, keeping her head down. "Jenny?" She whispered shyly. "D-do we have any bandages? Lucid is bleeding..." @Lunamor

She has some unused ones from the ones lucid made basically-

Yeah- remember- I don't wanna hinder the story too much- so it's just some cuts- maybe one deep one, but not that bad-

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

"Wheee-" he sits down, looking at her and giving her a light smile.

She smiled sadly back. "I'm sorry you got hurt..." She whispered, beginning to wrap the cuts. 

She smiled sadly back. "I'm sorry you got hurt..." She whispered, beginning to wrap the cuts. 

"It's fine- I've gone through worse-" He's also whispering-

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"It's fine- I've gone through worse-" He's also whispering-

"Just because you've gone through worse doesn't mean it's okay..." She winced at one of the deeper cuts. "I don't like to see you in pain..." 

"Just because you've gone through worse doesn't mean it's okay..." She winced at one of the deeper cuts. "I don't like to see you in pain..." 

"I Don't either- for you too-" He winces at one of the cuts, but dosen't really jump-

3 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"I Don't either- for you too-" He winces at one of the cuts, but dosen't really jump-

Ashton bites her lip, tears welling in her eyes at his pain. "I'm so sorry-" She whispered even more quietly. 

Ashton bites her lip, tears welling in her eyes at his pain. "I'm so sorry-" She whispered even more quietly. 

"Don't be-" he pats her head gently-

4 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

She nodded, collecting herself and finishing the bandages. "Is that better?" 

"Mhm, thank you." He smiles at her and pats the seat next to him, inviting her to sit next to him.

Edited by Wierdo

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Mhm, thank you." He smiles at her and pats the seat next to him, inviting her to sit next to him.

She looked at him gratefully, sitting down beside him and scooting close, seeming to need comforting.