Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Anguished_One said:

She looked at him gratefully, sitting down beside him and scooting close, seeming to need comforting. 

"Mid if I put my arm around you..?"

Just now, Anguished_One said:

She sighs and leans her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "'m tired..." She whispered. 

"Take a nap... I'll wake you when we're leaving, that is.. unless I fall asleep aswell-"

2 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Take a nap... I'll wake you when we're leaving, that is.. unless I fall asleep aswell-"

"okay..." She settled back against him, relaxed. She eventually dozed off. 

4 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"okay..." She settled back against him, relaxed. She eventually dozed off. 

A few minutes passed, and he yawned. resting his head on hers, he falls asleep.

So- lmk when everything starts going down yall

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"huh! you actualy managed it!" ares said a little surprised!

Jenny looked over at Lucid and Ashton.

”They did.”

She was rather concerned by how quickly they had fallen for each other. It hadn’t been more than a few hours. Maybe Jenny was wrong about how long that was supposed to take. She wasn’t too terribly familiar with this stuff.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”They did.”

She was rather concerned by how quickly they had fallen for each other. It hadn’t been more than a few hours. Maybe Jenny was wrong about how long that was supposed to take. She wasn’t too terribly familiar with this stuff.

LOL-

56 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”They did.”

Kasa rose, coming over to stand next to Jenny, a smirk on her face. "They really got on with it, huh," she said, shaking her head. She tried not to wonder what it would be like to have someone like that. Someone that cared for her the way Edger did for Jenny, or Lucid apparently did for Ashton. Her smile weakened, but she held it together. So they'd gone off together on a quest and now they were super close. Cool. She deliberately started braiding her hair, giving her an excuse to not look at the two of them.

59 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”They did.”

Lol-

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa rose, coming over to stand next to Jenny, a smirk on her face. "They really got on with it, huh," she said, shaking her head. She tried not to wonder what it would be like to have someone like that. Someone that cared for her the way Edger did for Jenny, or Lucid apparently did for Ashton. Her smile weakened, but she held it together. So they'd gone off together on a quest and now they were super close. Cool. She deliberately started braiding her hair, giving her an excuse to not look at the two of them.

Jenny noticed Kasa start braiding her hair and smiled. That was at least one thing she could relate to her about other than being a big three kid. There wasn’t much that they seemed to have in common, although Jenny generally didn’t have much in common with people.

”I wonder why. Is that… normal?”

Ed had been her friend first. She liked that. It wouldn’t be fun to love someone who wasn’t also your friend. Were you supposed to start falling for someone immediately? She hadn’t really even considered it as a possibility for the first few days. And with how Ed had thought about himself, he probably hadn’t either.

11 hours ago, Lunamor said:

”They did.”

"huh!" ares said nodding.

9 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny noticed Kasa start braiding her hair and smiled. That was at least one thing she could relate to her about other than being a big three kid. There wasn’t much that they seemed to have in common, although Jenny generally didn’t have much in common with people.

Ed had been her friend first. She liked that. It wouldn’t be fun to love someone who wasn’t also your friend. Were you supposed to start falling for someone immediately? She hadn’t really even considered it as a possibility for the first few days. And with how Ed had thought about himself, he probably hadn’t either.

"eh- you should ask arphrodite. you know she was complaining about not being able to find eros for a while... this was a few hours ago..."

hint! hint! eros is the greek form of cupid for those who are not familier with the greek forms of those gods...

10 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Kasa shrugged. “I wouldn’t know…but then again, you’d think it would take more then one life or death experience to fall for someone.” She laughed, and was relieved when it didn’t sound forced. 

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"huh!" ares said nodding.

"eh- you should ask arphrodite. you know she was complaining about not being able to find eros for a while... this was a few hours ago..."

“Aphrodite lost her kid?”

Was he lost-lost or just avoiding her? The idea of Eros going rogue was terrifying. What if he’d shot Lucid and Ashton with an arrow? What if he’d shot Ed?

6 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa shrugged. “I wouldn’t know…but then again, you’d think it would take more then one life or death experience to fall for someone.” She laughed, and was relieved when it didn’t sound forced. 

”Yeah…”

Jenny and Ed had only had one life or death experience before falling for each other. Hopefully Kasa was joking. Her laughing probably meant that.

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Aphrodite lost her kid?”

Was he lost-lost or just avoiding her? The idea of Eros going rogue was terrifying. What if he’d shot Lucid and Ashton with an arrow? What if he’d shot Ed?

”Yeah…”

Jenny and Ed had only had one life or death experience before falling for each other. Hopefully Kasa was joking. Her laughing probably meant that.

"yeah... he left in the middle of the night and has not been seen since. and there was also a robbery in the cyclops factory that produces his arrows so who knows what he is up to."

20 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah... he left in the middle of the night and has not been seen since. and there was also a robbery in the cyclops factory that produces his arrows so who knows what he is up to."

“I see.”

Jenny looked downwards for a moment, then decided to stop thinking about Eros for the moment. She’d worry about that later. They needed to get this quest done as soon as possible. Maybe they could help find Eros after that.

Did they end up directly asking Ares for the bag of supplies in the books or did he volunteer it?

55 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I see.”

Jenny looked downwards for a moment, then decided to stop thinking about Eros for the moment. She’d worry about that later. They needed to get this quest done as soon as possible. Maybe they could help find Eros after that.

"well i supose i should thank you for you aid. there is a train about to leave in half an hour that is headed to la with a stop of in Los Vagus." with that Ares disappeared leaving behind only a backpack. inside were some supplies, weapons for the new people and several train tickets...

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"well i supose i should thank you for you aid. there is a train about to leave in half an hour that is headed to la with a stop of in Los Vagus." with that Ares disappeared leaving behind only a backpack. inside were some supplies, weapons for the new people and several train tickets...

Jenny opened the backpack carefully, worrying that it would explode or something. When it didn’t explode, she announced its contents to the other demigods. Her eyes lit up when she noticed a dagger. She immediately snatched it up and dashed over to Elsie, handing it to her.

”Ares gave us some more weapons!”

Bystander hasn’t been on for a few days so feel free to pull Jenny into another interaction/timeskip whenever.

@Random Bystander

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Anguished_One

@Wierdo

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny opened the backpack carefully, worrying that it would explode or something. When it didn’t explode, she announced its contents to the other demigods. Her eyes lit up when she noticed a dagger. She immediately snatched it up and dashed over to Elsie, handing it to her.

@Random Bystander

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Anguished_One

@Wierdo

He cracked an eye, and then promptly fell back asleep. He would worry about that Later. unless he's woken up, that is. well, eh, they can try to get him up. 

10 hours ago, Wierdo said:

He cracked an eye, and then promptly fell back asleep. He would worry about that Later. unless he's woken up, that is. well, eh, they can try to get him up. 

13 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@Random Bystander

@Part Of The Narrative

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Anguished_One

@Wierdo

Ashton woke up, looking over at the others. "Lucid." She whispered, shaking him. "I think nap time's over." She yawned, stretching. "How's your leg?" 

3 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton woke up, looking over at the others. "Lucid." She whispered, shaking him. "I think nap time's over." She yawned, stretching. "How's your leg?" 

He grumpily wakes up, and looks at her. "Mmm- but- finee- my leg's doing okay-" He yawns.

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Still in the diner, they gave Ares the shield and he disappeared and left the backpack of supplies. I think we might be about to timeskip unless someone has any specific interactions in mind before that.