Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

@Scars of Hathsin @Lunamor @The Aspiring Archivist @Random Bystander @Part Of The Narrative @Anguished_One @Wierdo @outhers

you arrive at the train station with 5 minutes to spare. looking at your clock tells you that it is also 11:25pm. you are all insanly tired. 

gods we need to skip to the next day else we won get to olympus till 2030.

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@Scars of Hathsin @Lunamor @The Aspiring Archivist @Random Bystander @Part Of The Narrative @Anguished_One @Wierdo @outhers

you arrive at the train station with 5 minutes to spare. looking at your clock tells you that it is also 11:25pm. you are all insanly tired. 

Jenny speed-walked into the train and went straight to their seats. She plopped down with a sigh. This train ride wouldn’t be as fun without Ed, although she was looking forwards to seeing more animals again. She was on the verge of drifting off, but managed to stay awake. She wanted to make sure everyone was on the train and safe before she slept.

I’m fine with timeskipping again whenever.

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Terrance had followed, still not allowing himself to be seen.

6 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny speed-walked into the train and went straight to their seats. She plopped down with a sigh. This train ride wouldn’t be as fun without Ed, although she was looking forwards to seeing more animals again. She was on the verge of drifting off, but managed to stay awake. She wanted to make sure everyone was on the train and safe before she slept.

roy sat down next to jenny and tried acting nice. 

eh. i desided that roy does have a crush on jenny. even if its just because of cronos.

6 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance had followed, still not allowing himself to be seen.

jace kept an eye out for terrance but did not find anyone.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy sat down next to jenny and tried acting nice. 

jace kept an eye out for terrance but did not find anyone.

Jenny glanced at Roy, then crossed her arms. She felt like she should say something, but she wasn’t sure what. She didn’t want to be too mean and risk him turning on her, but she also didn’t want to be too nice and risk encouraging him. So, she opted to remain silent.

You posted right before I’m going to sleep (I really shouldn’t be up at 3 am), see ya in the morning :P

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Kasa slowly found a seat, leaning her head against the window and wondering how she was going to find a man-- I mean, how we're going to complete this quest. Obviously. She coughed loudly, then shook her head and fell into a sleep like daze, staring out the at the scenery.

20 hours ago, Wierdo said:

He grumpily wakes up, and looks at her. "Mmm- but- finee- my leg's doing okay-" He yawns.

Ashton helped Lucid onto the train and sat down with him a short distance away from the others. 

2 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton helped Lucid onto the train and sat down with him a short distance away from the others. 

he yawns as he sits down. "Mmm.. can I lean on you again..?"

12 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny glanced at Roy, then crossed her arms. She felt like she should say something, but she wasn’t sure what. She didn’t want to be too mean and risk him turning on her, but she also didn’t want to be too nice and risk encouraging him. So, she opted to remain silent.

Roy looked at Jenny before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy looked at Jenny before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Jenny wasn’t sure if he was faking being asleep or not, so she decided to stay awake for the time being. She stifled a yawn, unsure how long she would be able to do that. As the train began to move and chugged past fields full of animals, she quietly whispered each one she saw to herself.

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron sit in the train his mind active but his body not. He was so tired, he tries to stay up, trying to act like an adult, yawning all the while

“I think you should probably go to sleep, Aaron. You used your powers a lot today, and I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

Jenny felt like a bit of a hypocrite, but there was no reason for more than one of them to stay up. Plus, she was really worried about the kid. Using his powers so frequently with little experience could do some serious damage.

16 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I think you should probably go to sleep, Aaron. You used your powers a lot today, and I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

Jenny felt like a bit of a hypocrite, but there was no reason for more than one of them to stay up. Plus, she was really worried about the kid. Using his powers so frequently with little experience could do some serious damage.

"No" he says somewhat stubborn "I am old enough to stay up late, and I will not be treated like a baby" proceeding to yawn again

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"No" he says somewhat stubborn "I am old enough to stay up late, and I will not be treated like a baby" proceeding to yawn again

“Adults go to sleep early, too. Especially when they’re tired. It’s less mature to stay up late even when you need to sleep.”

Jenny looked outside, finally noticing how dark it had gotten.

”Also, it’s midnight. That’s past basically everyone’s bedtime.”

Maybe she should go to sleep. Being too tired would leave her vulnerable the next day. She waved her hand in front of Roy’s face, checking for any reaction.

@RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Well if I need to go to sleep then you do to. You had lots of stuff happen" he points out

Jenny looked over at Roy.

”I still don’t trust this guy. I feel like he might murder me in my sleep. I do need to sleep at some point, though…”

She yawned again, her eyelids drooping.

”Regardless, you still need to sleep. Please.”

9 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Adults go to sleep early, too. Especially when they’re tired. It’s less mature to stay up late even when you need to sleep.”

Jenny looked outside, finally noticing how dark it had gotten.

”Also, it’s midnight. That’s past basically everyone’s bedtime.”

Maybe she should go to sleep. Being too tired would leave her vulnerable the next day. She waved her hand in front of Roy’s face, checking for any reaction.

@RoyalBeeMage

there was no movement. roy was perfectly asleep...