Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“No.”

Jenny said that a little too quickly, which just made her blush more. She was gonna stub her toe from kicking herself at this rate. Edgar had asked if she wanted him to move. Did that mean he actually wanted to stay? She spiraled a little. Being unable to read people made situations like this incredibly difficult for her, although she hadn’t been in a situation like this before.

Edgar smiled wildly at her. He really liked that answer. “Thanks, I like it like this.”

"and we have arrived!!!" roy says proudly for some odd reason as he hands over the money to the gray sisters. @Lunamor @Weaver of Lights @The Clarinetist @Scars of Hathsin

proberbly will be heading to bed soon. please try not to blow any busses up with out me. if you want more time in the car thats fine.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar smiled wildly at her. He really liked that answer. “Thanks, I like it like this.”

Jenny grinned back. He was smiling a lot. Maybe it actually did mean what she hoped. No, it couldn’t. No one would ever think about Jenny that way. But it was starting to seem otherwise, at least a little bit.

”I like it too.”

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"and we have arrived!!!" roy says proudly for some odd reason as he hands over the money to the gray sisters. @Lunamor @Weaver of Lights @The Clarinetist @Scars of Hathsin

Jenny was very annoyed that they had arrived already. She probably shouldn’t have been since it meant the sisters had done their job well, but she was frustrated anyways.

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny grinned back. He was smiling a lot. Maybe it actually did mean what she hoped. No, it couldn’t. No one would ever think about Jenny that way. But it was starting to seem otherwise, at least a little bit.

”I like it too.”

Jenny was very annoyed that they had arrived already. She probably shouldn’t have been since it meant the sisters had done their job well, but she was frustrated anyways.

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

She was smiling. It was the infectious sort of smile, the one she usually had. It always made him want to smile too. He started wondering what would happen when they got out of the car. He didn’t want to move his arm, he didn’t want to stop leaning against her. But eventually, the car came to a stop. Reluctantly, he withdrew his arm and exited.

26 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She was smiling. It was the infectious sort of smile, the one she usually had. It always made him want to smile too. He started wondering what would happen when they got out of the car. He didn’t want to move his arm, he didn’t want to stop leaning against her. But eventually, the car came to a stop. Reluctantly, he withdrew his arm and exited.

Jenny followed Edgar and Harold out, internally panicking. She had no idea what to do. She considered bumping Edgar with her shoulder, but that had gone poorly last time, so she just stood next to him. Very, very awkwardly. She’d gone and made things awkward, hadn’t she? Now everyone else on the quest was seeing how awkward Jenny was. They probably would look down on her like everyone else did now.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny followed Edgar and Harold out, internally panicking. She had no idea what to do. She considered bumping Edgar with her shoulder, but that had gone poorly last time, so she just stood next to him. Very, very awkwardly. She’d gone and made things awkward, hadn’t she? Now everyone else on the quest was seeing how awkward Jenny was. They probably would look down on her like everyone else did now.

Edgar glanced over at Jenny. Should he do something? Something had changed between them, he thought. She seemed nervous, and he was too, just a little. He looked at her again. What was he supposed to do? He was so confused. Was he supposed to hold her hand? He kind of wanted to, but no…or was much too early. His hand twitched at the thought, but it ignored it. Instead, he just stood there.

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar glanced over at Jenny. Should he do something? Something had changed between them, he thought. She seemed nervous, and he was too, just a little. He looked at her again. What was he supposed to do? He was so confused. Was he supposed to hold her hand? He kind of wanted to, but no…or was much too early. His hand twitched at the thought, but it ignored it. Instead, he just stood there.

Jenny couldn’t stop smiling slightly, which was really annoying. She was probably making Edgar feel uncomfortable. But she couldn’t quit wondering if he actually did feel the same way.

She noticed that Harold had exited the car rapidly and was glad for the distraction.

”Harold, are you ok?”

Maybe he didn’t like cars. Or he just wanted to run again. Was Apollo the god of running or something?

@The Clarinetist

12 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny couldn’t stop smiling slightly, which was really annoying. She was probably making Edgar feel uncomfortable. But she couldn’t quit wondering if he actually did feel the same way.

He smiled back at her. Should he tell her how pretty he thought she was? No…he couldn’t. He didn’t understand why, but her couldn’t.

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

She noticed that Harold had exited the car rapidly and was glad for the distraction.

”Harold, are you ok?”

Maybe he didn’t like cars. Or he just wanted to run again. Was Apollo the god of running or something?

@The Clarinetist

"I didn't like that. Harold says. "I get very carsick."

5 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"I didn't like that. Harold says. "I get very carsick."

That made quite a bit of sense. Poor Harold must’ve been miserable.

”Well then it’s good that was a relatively short ride. I’d imagine the Grey Sisters’ driving didn’t help much. Hopefully the bus driver is less extreme.”

Jenny looked around at everyone else.

”To the bus station, then?”

@Weaver of Lights

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

That made quite a bit of sense. Poor Harold must’ve been miserable.

”Well then it’s good that was a relatively short ride. I’d imagine the Grey Sisters’ driving didn’t help much. Hopefully the bus driver is less extreme.”

Jenny looked around at everyone else.

”To the bus station, then?”

@Weaver of Lights

@Scars of Hathsin

@RoyalBeeMage

“Yes, to the bus station.” He wasn’t worried that Harold, or anyone else, would replace him now. Something had changed in that ride with the gray sisters, though he wasn’t sure exactly what it had been.

9 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yes, to the bus station.” He wasn’t worried that Harold, or anyone else, would replace him now. Something had changed in that ride with the gray sisters, though he wasn’t sure exactly what it had been.

"i supose we should. follow me everyone."

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy ran to keep up with harold

Jenny smiled at that. Did Harold know where he was going? She certainly didn’t. Jenny narrowly avoided getting hit by a car as she distractedly crossed the road. She’d forgotten about that illegal thing. What was it called, bird-walking?

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny smiled at that. Did Harold know where he was going? She certainly didn’t. Jenny narrowly avoided getting hit by a car as she distractedly crossed the road. She’d forgotten about that illegal thing. What was it called, bird-walking?

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

“Please be careful,” Edgar whispered. “I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Just now, The Clarinetist said:

"Yes. I'm following the sun. Do you?" Harold says, not out of breath from the run.

"i am half following you half following the sign over there we need to make a left here."

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Please be careful,” Edgar whispered. “I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Jenny nodded.

“I will.”

She would’ve been fine, but it seemed like she was worrying Edgar. She decided to be more careful so she didn’t stress him out. She now started to look both ways before crossing a street.

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded.

“I will.”

She would’ve been fine, but it seemed like she was worrying Edgar. She decided to be more careful so she didn’t stress him out. She now started to look both ways before crossing a street.

“Thanks.” 
He walked with her, smiling still. She made him happy, it was nice. As he walked, he noticed how close by each other their hands were swinging.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Thanks.” 
He walked with her, smiling still. She made him happy, it was nice. As he walked, he noticed how close by each other their hands were swinging.

Jenny noticed it too. Should she… no, she shouldn’t. Edgar wouldn’t like that. She blushed at the idea and kept glancing at their hands regardless. Hopefully he wouldn’t notice that. She did a very poor job of hiding it.

Jenny is the absolute worst at this stuff.