Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny noticed it too. Should she… no, she shouldn’t. Edgar wouldn’t like that. She blushed at the idea and kept glancing at their hands regardless. Hopefully he wouldn’t notice that. She did a very poor job of hiding it.

Edgar is too, it makes it so great.

Edgar blushed. His hand moved slightly towards hers, then he withdrew it.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar blushed. His hand moved slightly towards hers, then he withdrew it.

Jenny had no idea what to do. Had he moved his hand intentionally or on accident? She went to grab his hand, then immediately regretted the decision and aborted the action halfway through. She ended up just accidentally bumping her hand against his. Now she was straight up embarrassed.

34 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny had no idea what to do. Had he moved his hand intentionally or on accident? She went to grab his hand, then immediately regretted the decision and aborted the action halfway through. She ended up just accidentally bumping her hand against his. Now she was straight up embarrassed.

He blushed. Had he bumped her hand on accident? While thinking about it, his hand seemed to move of its own accord, bumping into hers again. He blushed.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

He blushed. Had he bumped her hand on accident? While thinking about it, his hand seemed to move of its own accord, bumping into hers again. He blushed.

Jenny internally was now freaking out. Had he done that on purpose? Had he almost held her hand and then chickened out like she did? Focusing on his expression, it looked like he was blushing. Was that good or bad? 

She didn’t want to lose her opportunity for this. But she also didn’t want to drive him away. Friends held hands sometimes, right? Maybe he wouldn’t be mad at her if he didn’t feel the same way about her.

Jenny hesitantly reached out and tried to hold his hand. She looked away, afraid of his reaction.

Jenny right now:

Spoiler

IMG_5694.jpeg.c2ae7e1f35a83f4e0087fb6663837666.jpeg

Aaron

Aaron glances at the flower in his hands, as he walks along, such a pungent smell he thinks to himself. Checking to see if anyone was looking, he took one of the seeds that was in the mouth of the plant. This should do. He slips it into one of his hidden pockets and catches up with the rest of the group. 

"So what bus are we going to take? and do we already have the tickets?" he jabbers on. He writes another small note in his notebook. Let's hope this all goes to plan, he thinks to himself

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron

Aaron glances at the flower in his hands, as he walks along, such a pungent smell he thinks to himself. Checking to see if anyone was looking, he took one of the seeds that was in the mouth of the plant. This should do. He slips it into one of his hidden pockets and catches up with the rest of the group. 

"So what bus are we going to take? and do we already have the tickets?" he jabbers on. He writes another small note in his notebook. Let's hope this all goes to plan, he thinks to himself

“Once we arrive we need to buy tickets.”

48 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny internally was now freaking out. Had he done that on purpose? Had he almost held her hand and then chickened out like she did? Focusing on his expression, it looked like he was blushing. Was that good or bad? 

She didn’t want to lose her opportunity for this. But she also didn’t want to drive him away. Friends held hands sometimes, right? Maybe he wouldn’t be mad at her if he didn’t feel the same way about her.

Jenny hesitantly reached out and tried to hold his hand. She looked away, afraid of his reaction.

Edgar curled his fingers around hers, holding her hand tightly. He blushed furiously, and seemed to be shaking slightly, but he was also grinning like a madman.

Edgar curled his fingers around hers, holding her hand tightly. He blushed furiously, and seemed to be shaking slightly, but he was also grinning like a madman.

Jenny was genuinely surprised. Edgar actually wanted to hold her hand! He was blushing, but also grinning. That was probably a good sign. A really good one. She grinned too. Jenny was still nervous, but not in a bad way, somehow.

The others were discussing what they’d do when they arrived at the bus station. That was probably important, but Jenny was distracted. She selfishly hoped that it would be a long walk there.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny was genuinely surprised. Edgar actually wanted to hold her hand! He was blushing, but also grinning. That was probably a good sign. A really good one. She grinned too. Jenny was still nervous, but not in a bad way, somehow.

The others were discussing what they’d do when they arrived at the bus station. That was probably important, but Jenny was distracted. She selfishly hoped that it would be a long walk there.

Edgar couldn’t stop smiling. Not that he wanted to anyway. He was holding Jenny’s hand! It was incredible! He still thought it might be a little weird because of how little time they’d had together, but he felt they knew each other pretty well regardless. And, as a demigod, he knew that things like this tended to progress pretty quickly. He wasn’t upset at all. He stepped a little closer to Jenny so their shoulders were brushing.

Edgar couldn’t stop smiling. Not that he wanted to anyway. He was holding Jenny’s hand! It was incredible! He still thought it might be a little weird because of how little time they’d had together, but he felt they knew each other pretty well regardless. And, as a demigod, he knew that things like this tended to progress pretty quickly. He wasn’t upset at all. He stepped a little closer to Jenny so their shoulders were brushing.

Jenny somehow managed to blush even deeper. It seemed like he liked her in the same way. She didn’t really understand why, but that didn’t matter. Despite the pressure of the quest and facing painful memories, she was happy. Her grin was so wide that she felt silly. She moved a tiny bit closer too. 

38 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Once we arrive we need to buy tickets.”

"l have some cash" rob said

8 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"Got it." Harold replied with a burst of speed, never ceasing his running.

"hey, Harold, I think that was your name? do you want to go on a run Iater? l don't like running as much as you but I do enjoy it some and I need to keep up on my miles"

sorry for not posting I was sick :(

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny somehow managed to blush even deeper. It seemed like he liked her in the same way. She didn’t really understand why, but that didn’t matter. Despite the pressure of the quest and facing painful memories, she was happy. Her grin was so wide that she felt silly. She moved a tiny bit closer too. 

“This is nice,” he whispered to her, squeezing her hand gently.

1 minute ago, ..... said:

sorry for not posting I was sick

No worries, sorry you haven’t been feeling well.

“This is nice,” he whispered to her, squeezing her hand gently.

“It is.”

Jenny squeezed his hand too. She felt a bit like she was going to pass out. This was a lot. In a good way, definitely, but still a lot. She wasn’t entirely sure how to process someone liking her as a friend, let alone liking her romantically.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“It is.”

Jenny squeezed his hand too. She felt a bit like she was going to pass out. This was a lot. In a good way, definitely, but still a lot. She wasn’t entirely sure how to process someone liking her as a friend, let alone liking her romantically.

“Are you ok?” Edgar asked, worried. He noticed her looking a little unsteady on her feet, and was worried it was his fault.

13 minutes ago, ..... said:

sorry for not posting I was sick :(

no problem. nothing much has happened we just need to buy some bus tickets. since you were last here we left camp via the gray sisters. after that me and harold started running to the bus depo while edgar and jenny are havving their conversation.

“Are you ok?” Edgar asked, worried. He noticed her looking a little unsteady on her feet, and was worried it was his fault.

“Yes. Just happy. I didn’t think you’d actually like me this way.”

Jenny felt a little embarrassed saying that, but she also didn’t want to lie to him. His concern made her feel a bit guilty, although she also liked that someone really cared about her.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Yes. Just happy. I didn’t think you’d actually like me this way.”

Jenny felt a little embarrassed saying that, but she also didn’t want to lie to him. His concern made her feel a bit guilty, although she also liked that someone really cared about her.

He looked into her eyes. “Well I do.” He tried to hold back a wince, one of her fingers was touching a burn on his hand.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He looked into her eyes. “Well I do.” He tried to hold back a wince, one of her fingers was touching a burn on his hand.

Jenny smiled at his words, but it immediately went away when she realized she’d hurt him.

”Oh, I’m so sorry! Your hand, I didn’t realize-“

She loosened her grip, feeling awful. His hand looked burnt. How had she not remembered that?

Jenny smiled at his words, but it immediately went away when she realized she’d hurt him.

”Oh, I’m so sorry! Your hand, I didn’t realize-“

She loosened her grip, feeling awful. His hand looked burnt. How had she not remembered that?

He felt bad, he hadn’t wanted her to see. “No, you’re fine. It’s fine, here,” he rearranged his grip on her hand so his burn wasn’t touching her hand. “There, that’s better.”

He felt bad, he hadn’t wanted her to see. “No, you’re fine. It’s fine, here,” he rearranged his grip on her hand so his burn wasn’t touching her hand. “There, that’s better.”

Jenny’s smile returned, although she still felt terrible. She’d have to pay extra attention to Edgar’s injuries for the next few days as he healed.

”Sorry, again.”

Everyone else was getting pretty far ahead. She considered running after them, but Edgar seemed to be too hurt to run. Jenny tried to memorize where the others turned.

Jenny’s smile returned, although she still felt terrible. She’d have to pay extra attention to Edgar’s injuries for the next few days as he healed.

”Sorry, again.”

Everyone else was getting pretty far ahead. She considered running after them, but Edgar seemed to be too hurt to run. Jenny tried to memorize where the others turned.

“Please, don’t be sorry, it really is ok.” She was smiling again, that was good.

“We’re getting left behind, but…well I’m not sure if I can really go faster. I can try though.”