Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

8 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Yeah sure. I can wait for these slow people.”

“Sure. Several tickets to Los Angeles.”

11 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Alright, lead the way then.”

Rob

"ok" rob said as he walked over to the *place you buy tickets*? and asked "how much for 6(I think?) tickets to LA please" 

Ticket dude

"200 dollars each"

Rob

"Ok, here thanks" he walked back over to the group started giving everyone their tickets after he had given all everybody their tickets he started heading towards the bus.

@Lunamor

@The Clarinetist

@Scars of Hathsin

Edited by .....

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He leaned over she whispered In her ear, “I think you’re really pretty.” He blushed when he said it.

Jenny blushed too. Edgar thought she was pretty? She supposed that made sense, with him confirming that he liked her romantically. But still, she hadn’t realized that it was possible for someone to think that she of all people was pretty. Jenny whispered to him.

“Thank you! I think you’re really handsome.”

She was stammering a bit.

”We should get on the bus.”

4 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Right now everyone is at a bus station in New York and about to get on a bus to head to LA (which won’t be successful, as the bus is attacked in the books before it can leave). The Grey Sisters had driven them to New York. Edgar and Jenny are noticeably holding hands. You can just have your character start interacting and we can pretend she was there the whole time :P

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny blushed too. Edgar thought she was pretty? She supposed that made sense, with him confirming that he liked her romantically. But still, she hadn’t realized that it was possible for someone to think that she of all people was pretty.  Jenny whispered to him.

Kasa rolled her eyes, pushing past them. "Yes, we should get on the bus."

ok thanks!

21 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny blushed too. Edgar thought she was pretty? She supposed that made sense, with him confirming that he liked her romantically. But still, she hadn’t realized that it was possible for someone to think that she of all people was pretty. Jenny whispered to him.

She thought he was handsome…that was nice to know. He knew he wasn’t, but she thought he was.

“We probably should.” He walked towards the bus, still holding her hand.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

She thought he was handsome…that was nice to know. He knew he wasn’t, but she thought he was.

“We probably should.” He walked towards the bus, still holding her hand.

Jenny got on the bus, walking right past the driver. The driver had to remind her that she was supposed to show him her ticket, which was a bit embarrassing. She then sat down, making sure there was an empty seat next to her.

32 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny got on the bus, walking right past the driver. The driver had to remind her that she was supposed to show him her ticket, which was a bit embarrassing. She then sat down, making sure there was an empty seat next to her.

Edgar sat next to her, then reached out and grabbed her hand again. He was glad they were able to find seats next to each other.

“It’s been a year since I was out here, but even that wasn’t a long trip. Everything’s so foreign.”

15 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar sat next to her, then reached out and grabbed her hand again. He was glad they were able to find seats next to each other.

“It’s been a year since I was out here, but even that wasn’t a long trip. Everything’s so foreign.”

“I can definitely understand that. I’ve never been in a big city before. My mom and I normally lived away from people when we could, since they tended to try and drive us away. They didn’t know we were associated with Hades- they couldn’t know- but we still freaked them out. When I was alone, I was too scared to be near cities because I thought that monsters would hide among the people there.”

She looked out the window, watching the cars drive down busy streets and strangers hurrying down the sidewalks.

”It’s pretty overwhelming right now, actually.”

She’d been too distracted to notice just how crowded everything was. Monsters could hide anywhere.

”I don’t understand how things are supposed to work here.”

She was embarrassed to admit it all, but this was Edgar. He wouldn’t judge her.

Edited by Lunamor

18 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I can definitely understand that. I’ve never been in a big city before. My mom and I normally lived away from people when we could, since they tended to try and drive us away. They didn’t know we were associated with Hades- they couldn’t know- but we still freaked them out. When I was alone, I was too scared to be near cities because I thought that monsters would hide among the people there.”

She looked out the window, watching the cars drive down busy streets and strangers hurrying down the sidewalks.

”It’s pretty overwhelming right now, actually.”

She’d been too distracted to notice just how crowded everything was. Monsters could hide anywhere.

”I don’t understand how things are supposed to work here.”

She was embarrassed to admit it all, but this was Edgar. He wouldn’t judge her.

He rubbed her hand with his thumb, trying to comfort her. “We’ll be ok here, there’s a lot of us, so we should be able to defeat any monsters that attack.” I hope. Usually, having more demigods attacked more monsters, but he didn’t mention that. Jenny was worried enough, he could tell.

13 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He rubbed her hand with his thumb, trying to comfort her. “We’ll be ok here, there’s a lot of us, so we should be able to defeat any monsters that attack.” I hope. Usually, having more demigods attacked more monsters, but he didn’t mention that. Jenny was worried enough, he could tell.

Edgar’s words were somewhat comforting, but not enough to get rid of the uneasiness in her stomach. The monsters weren’t the only thing that was stressing her out, either. Sitting in a crowd of regular strangers made Jenny anxious.

Back at camp, she at least had a vague idea of who everyone was and how they would treat her. She didn’t know most of the people on this bus. What if they thought she was a terrible person? What if they figured out she was a bringer of death? What would they do if they found that out?

Logically, Jenny knew that that line of thinking made no sense. There was no way for them to tell that, and their reactions probably wouldn’t harm her. But that perspective had been ingrained in her for so long that she remained on the edge of freaking out.

She pulled out the earplugs that Edgar had given her. She stuck them in her ears, drowning out the noise of indistinct conversations and the running bus engine. It helped, at least a little bit. Things were slightly less overwhelming now.

Edited by Lunamor

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Edgar’s words were somewhat comforting, but not enough to get rid of the uneasiness in her stomach. The monsters weren’t the only thing that was stressing her out, either. Sitting in a crowd of regular strangers made Jenny anxious.

Back at camp, she at least had a vague idea of who everyone was and how they would treat her. She didn’t know most of the people on this bus. What if they thought she was a terrible person? What if they figured out she was a bringer of death? What would they do if they found that out?

Logically, Jenny knew that that line of thinking made no sense. There was no way for them to tell that, and their reactions probably wouldn’t harm her. But that perspective had been ingrained in her for so long that she remained on the edge of freaking out.

She pulled out the earplugs that Edgar had given her. She stuck them in her ears, drowning out the noise of indistinct conversations and the running bus engine. It helped, at least a little bit. Things were slightly less overwhelming now.

Edgar smiled at her, then let go of her hand, wrapping it around her shoulders instead. “Is there anything I can do to help?”

Edited by Weaver of Lights

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar smiled at her, then let go of her hand, wrapping it around her shoulders instead. “Is there anything I can do to hi?”

Jenny suddenly realized that she was mentally exhausted. The beginning of the Grey Sisters’ ride had been very unpleasant and taxing, and being in a city felt like it was wearing her out.

”Please keep an eye out for monsters.”

She then rested her head on Edgar’s shoulder and closed her eyes. She hoped he’d be alright with that. Normally she’d never shut her eyes in a situation like this, but Edgar’s arm around her shoulders made her feel safe.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny suddenly realized that she was mentally exhausted. The beginning of the Grey Sisters’ ride had been very unpleasant and taxing, and being in a city felt like it was wearing her out.

”Please keep an eye out for monsters.”

She then rested her head on Edgar’s shoulder and closed her eyes. She hoped he’d be alright with that. Normally she’d never shut her eyes in a situation like this, but Edgar’s arm around her shoulders made her feel safe.

He smiled. “I will.” He looked at her, glad she trusted him. And that she was ok with resting like this, head on his shoulder. It felt right, and he wasn’t planning on moving any time soon.

12 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He smiled. “I will.” He looked at her, glad she trusted him. And that she was ok with resting like this, head on his shoulder. It felt right, and he wasn’t planning on moving any time soon.

Harold sits down on a seat alone clutching a bag. "Be careful." Harold says, warningly.

5 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"How would I know if monsters were nearby? I got to camp yesterday. I'm only good at running and my bow." Harold says, turning even greener.

“I don’t know. And maybe…focus on something else? You look sick.”

2 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"I told you to be careful. Do you have any motion sickness medicine?"

“No.” Edgar hadn’t been out of camp for a year, why would he?

Edited by Weaver of Lights

53 minutes ago, The Clarinetist said:

"Do you know anyone who does?" Harold asked pleadingly

"I do" said rob as he sat down next to him holding out a few pills "I get sick on any man made form of transportation."