Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar shook Jenny awake. Something seemed wrong, he wasn’t sure what, but there was something. He felt bad disturbing her, but she’d want to know. Or, he thought she would. @Lunamor

Jenny woke up, immediately drawing Sword on instinct. Looking around rapidly, she scanned her surroundings for threats. She sheathed her dagger, rather embarrassed, when she realized that it was just Edgar waking her up.

“What’s up?”

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny woke up, immediately drawing Sword on instinct. Looking around rapidly, she scanned her surroundings for threats. She sheathed her dagger, rather embarrassed, when she realized that it was just Edgar waking her up.

“What’s up?”

“I’m not sure. Something feels…off. There’s something not right. Sorry, I’m probably just imagining things, I shouldn’t have woken you up.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I’m not sure. Something feels…off. There’s something not right. Sorry, I’m probably just imagining things, I shouldn’t have woken you up.”

"That probably means something is there. That's something I learned on the streets. Always trust your instincts." Harold says. "Yes, I was listening. There's not much else to do on this stupid bus."

Just now, The Clarinetist said:

"That probably means something is there. That's something I learned on the streets. Always trust your instincts." Harold says. "Yes, I was listening. There's not much else to do on this stupid bus."

“Harold’s right. I appreciate you waking me up.”

Jenny narrowed her eyes and scanned over each individual passenger, attempting to see if they had any particularly monstrous qualities. She, more subtly this time, drew Sword. Jenny wasn’t going to take any chances.

@Weaver of Lights

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Harold’s right. I appreciate you waking me up.”

Jenny narrowed her eyes and scanned over each individual passenger, attempting to see if they had any particularly monstrous qualities. She, more subtly this time, drew Sword. Jenny wasn’t going to take any chances.

@Weaver of Lights

“Ok…” he smiled at her. She was very pretty, both awake and asleep. He wished she would know that. It was distracting, almost washing away his sense of uneasiness.

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ok…” he smiled at her. She was very pretty, both awake and asleep. He wished she would know that. It was distracting, almost washing away his sense of uneasiness.

Is what Edgar sensed the Furies approaching?

Aaron 

Aaron woke. His subconscious had registered something was not right, and had sent warning signals flashing throughout his body. There was a monster nearby. He feels his adrenaline kick in, pumping through his body, getting him ready to fight.

Aaron rolls his muscles slowly, easing out what could be potentially life threatening kinks. He takes a quick look out the window, noting where they were. They had just exited a tunnel and New York, was far behind them. "I must have been asleep for a few hours" he thinks out loud to himself. 

He hears a growling nearby, "You gotta be kidding me" he mutters. He turns to the others. There is some bestial creatures nearby, maybe hellhounds, or something. I also hear the flapping of some wings outside."

@Lunamor

@Weaver of Lights

@The Clarinetist

@RoyalBeeMage

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I have already started my Evil Plot Arc

same. hey want to team up? one of us could be working for the outher. you could be fining a body for the titan while i am doing the hard work for him like stealing the bolt

7 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Kewl

They’re coming, Jenny.

She whispered under her breath, frantically looking around.

”Who?”

They’re chasing you again.

”Again?”

Your father’s servants. I believe you’re familiar with the three.

”We need to leave, now.”

Jenny yelled that last part.

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d but mostly works

Just now, Lunamor said:

They’re coming, Jenny.

”Who?”

”Again?”

”We need to leave, now.”

Edgar stood up quickly. “Ok, let’s go!”

“What’s the problem?” He asked, quieter, to Jenny.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

They’re coming, Jenny.

”Who?”

”Again?”

”We need to leave, now.”

Aaron

"Umm about that..." he points towards the front of the vehicle, were a winged creature was battering at the doors and a bunch of dog looking creatures stood behind them, loping along at the pace of the bus

@Weaver of Lights

@Lunamor
@RoyalBeeMage

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron

"Umm about that..." he points towards the front of the vehicle, were a winged creature was battering at the doors and a bunch of dog looking creatures stood behind them, loping along at the pace of the bus

@Weaver of Lights

@Lunamor
@RoyalBeeMage

"I'll take care of them." Harold says, pulling out his bow and shooting them.

How effective will this be?

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I am unsure what Titan we could be serving, as we want to follow the plot somewhat, but not at the same time. Kind of do our own thing, Have any ideas for the titan. (Oranous, Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus e.g or maybe one of the female ones?)

1 minute ago, The Clarinetist said:

"I'll take care of them." Harold says, pulling out his bow and shooting them.

We are in a bus, they are outside

“Furies.”

Jenny’s expression was a mix of terror and anger. A chilling voice rang out from one of the winged figures.

”Jenny, why are you making trouble again? I thought we had worked this out. Your father is not pleased.”

Edited by Lunamor
Phrasing

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Furies.”

Jenny’s expression was a mix of terror and anger. A chilling voice rang out from one of the winged figures.

”Jenny, why are you making trouble again? I thought we had worked this out. Your dad is not pleased.”

Edgar moved between her and the Fury. “Don’t touch her.” His Gift became a sword.

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Edgar moved between her and the Fury. “Don’t touch her.” His Gift became a sword.

Just now, The Clarinetist said:

They are not in the bus yet, and yes there probably is windows, but there are mortals aboard. Remember, you are a halfblood, and they can see what you do, and could report it to the police.

The bus door began to cave inwards with a horrible screeching of metal. Jenny pushed past Edgar to stand in front of him.

“I’ve fought them before. Find a way to escape.”

She held Sword out in a ready position, every muscle in her body tensed. She reminded herself that she wasn’t alone. They couldn’t take her away this time.

The bus door began to cave inwards with a horrible screeching of metal. Jenny pushed past Edgar to stand in front of him.

“I’ve fought them before. Find a way to escape.”

She held Sword out in a ready position, every muscle in her body tensed. She reminded herself that she wasn’t alone. They couldn’t take her away this time.

He pulled her back behind him. “Good idea. There’s an emergency exit in the back, as well as that window there,” he said, motioning without taking his eyes off the Fury.

Edited by Weaver of Lights

He pulled her back behind him. “Good idea. There’s an emergency exit in the back, as well as that window there,” he said, motioning without taking his eyes off the Fury.

Harold opens the emergency exit, forcing the bus to stop. The bus driver yells, but Harold ignores him. "Go! I've opened it! Maybe the Furies will ignore the mortals!"

3 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Jenny ran to the emergency exit, trying to yank Edgar with her.

”You won’t win. None of us can.”

The voice continued to speak.

”Little Jenny, always running. You can’t ever take responsibility, can you?”

The door crashed inwards, and the winged figure began to step through.

Edited by Lunamor
Ninja’d but still works

12 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

I am unsure what Titan we could be serving, as we want to follow the plot somewhat, but not at the same time. Kind of do our own thing, Have any ideas for the titan. (Oranous, Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus e.g or maybe one of the female ones?)

i guess i will work for hyperion. maby later might even manifest some of his powers... i dont remember how it worked in the books

Jenny ran to the emergency exit, trying to yank Edgar with her.

”You won’t win. None of us can.”

The voice continued to speak.

”Little Jenny, always running. You can’t ever take responsibility, can you?”

The door crashed inwards, and the winged figure began to step through.

roy steped up holding his spear. electrisity flowed through it an into a furie when he hit it.